The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

1 hour ago, boys said:

The intro to the reunion just goes to show you can't keep Robyn & Gizelle together on this show otherwise they will be the cause of its destruction. They hide each other secrets from the show and perpetuate fake storylines that are damaging to others reputations on the show. I think we are headed down the path of if the cast isn't changed the girls won't have genuine bonds of friendship anymore and the show will turn too toxic.

Candiace would do the same for her Wendy so I don’t see this drag lol 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Candiace very unsurprisingly ate Gizelle up. And unsurprisingly, Gizelles mouth was left wide open just like when Monique did.

And not one lie was told. Gizelle is a miserable sad soul who must be very lonely despite having all the tools to have a great life and beautiful family.

Edited by Khamis

3 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Candiace very unsurprisingly ate Gizelle up. And unsurprisingly, Gizelles mouth was left wide open just like when Monique did.

And not one lie was told. Gizelle is a miserable sad soul who must be very lonely despite having all the tools to have a great life and beautiful family.

The girls are gonna feign hysterics over the dwindling uterus read… as if Gizelle didn’t skirt me too lines with Candiaces husband all season for the sake of a storyline. Gizelle deserves all the reads money can buy. Andy clearly is never gonna hold his producer puppet accountable. 

28 minutes ago, Phobos said:

The girls are gonna feign hysterics over the dwindling uterus read… as if Gizelle didn’t skirt me too lines with Candiaces husband all season for the sake of a storyline. Gizelle deserves all the reads money can buy. Andy clearly is never gonna hold his producer puppet accountable. 

The way y’all selectively ignore candiaces messyness hihi 

Especially from a woman who hasn’t even had a kid yet :rip:

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

candiace says nasty things out of retaliation, candiace at her core isn't a nasty person

gizelle is nasty unprovoked both in the things she says and the actions she does. no one is selectively ignoring anything regarding candiace. 

this is not a personal attack but i really hate it when people expect candiace and wendy to be on their best behavior at all times while gizelle, ashely, robyn, mia, and even karen at times just get to be nasty and it's either celebrated or condoned because "its reality tv" 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

not really, when wendy (who i love) was giving unecessary attention to mia last reunion, candiace stepped in and told her to stop.  and neither have a history of creating storylines out of nasty rumors or gross plots. 

would candiace defend wendy....yes. by way of scheming? no.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It wasn't a drag just a fact of what they do.

Wendy & Candiace do not move the same way that those two do at all. If they did keep a secret they wouldn't be attacking someone else on the show for that very same thing knowing the secret they were harboring.

14 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

not really, when wendy (who i love) was giving unecessary attention to mia last reunion, candiace stepped in and told her to stop.  and neither have a history of creating storylines out of nasty rumors or gross plots. 

would candiace defend wendy....yes. by way of scheming? no.

:clap3:

27 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

No one is ignoring or in denial of the nature of her responses. We just recognize that they are alway RESPONSES to transgression far worse. 

18 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

candiace says nasty things out of retaliation, candiace at her core isn't a nasty person

gizelle is nasty unprovoked both in the things she says and the actions she does. no one is selectively ignoring anything regarding candiace. 

this is not a personal attack but i really hate it when people expect candiace and wendy to be on their best behavior at all times while gizelle, ashely, robyn, mia, and even karen at times just get to be nasty and it's either celebrated or condoned because "its reality tv" 

This show and the fan base will never beat the colorism charges. That is the REAL reason the reunion seating chart is screwed because if they’d depicted it the way to should’ve been (a la bravo con (Mia Robyn Gizelle — karen candiace wendy ) — visually/optically it would’ve supported that narrative. Especially against the back drop of double standards, bullying and ice outs physical violence geared toward it darker skinned cast mates.

omg not the beginning of the reunion absolutely dragging Robyn for hiding the affair behind her patreon paywall

12 minutes ago, Phobos said:

No one is ignoring or in denial of the nature of her responses. We just recognize that they are alway RESPONSES to transgression far worse. 

This show and the fan base will never beat the colorism charges. That is the REAL reason the reunion seating chart is screwed because if they’d depicted it the way to should’ve been (a la bravo con (Mia Robyn Gizelle — karen candiace wendy ) — visually/optically it would’ve supported that narrative. Especially against the back drop of double standards, bullying and ice outs physical violence geared toward it darker skinned cast mates.

:clap3: 

we can get on the cast, as we should, but the viewers are way nastier when it comes to colorism :skull: 

20 minutes in and the RHOP reunion is giving iconic, naturally conversational, and not put-on. I love the little digs here and there, the shady faces, etc. These women are smart. They also know how to perform. Honestly I don't see a weak link in this cast. Infinitely better than the snore that was the SLC reunion. 

On 2/17/2023 at 6:33 PM, Khamis said:

Happy with this! i think she deserves a second chance bc they cut her scenes and didn’t give her a true shot.  If true she joins a very short list of friends returning

Plain jane…Angie harrington the only one deserving of coming back that was FOH

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

eh Candiace has been getting hate since the moment she joined but Gizelle's nasty ass deserved all of that and more :sorry:

This is so messy :rip: people say that RHOBH and RHOP are toxic but there is nothing more toxic than RHONJ's eternal family drama

whenever i hear Mia explaining things it feels like that clip of Tokyo toni saying she's bisexual :bibliahh:

Candi eats the girls up EACH and EVERY time by spitting nothing but facts and using their own words against them and some of you girls cannot take, the ladies should know by now when they throw rocks, Candi will throw a mountain. 

9 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Candi eats the girls up EACH and EVERY time by spitting nothing but facts and using their own words against them and some of you girls cannot take, the ladies should know by now when they throw rocks, Candi will throw a mountain. 

And if they can’t handle it, stop speaking on her. Period. Neck. I mean, next.

8 minutes ago, Khamis said:

And if they can’t handle it, stop speaking on her. Period. Neck. I mean, next.

Gizelle sat on the show all season with NO story line, only to produce and help take part in a fake story line when she could have used the show to help black women with her health problems    

The girls on here want Candi to show her some grace and mercy, the logic… :deadbanana2:

I like part 1 of the Potomac reunion. Andy asked some good questions, I think the ladies are answering them well and giving each other a chance to talk for the most part. 

Also...they are holding each other accountable, even if the person doesn't want to own it. 

telling a woman she has a dwindling uterus is acceptable now :dies:

also weren’t we talking about Robyn for not bringing up issues on the actual show hihi. 

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Because look at the target audience...of course it's about cherrypicking

What i love is how Gizelle REMAINS that girl.

She's the producer in front of the ladies.

She even has chatter with Andy and they air it for the sensitive audience to get enraged about.

She is doing her job and people can't stand it.

She talks about husbands as if Juan/Michael/Ray had shade thrown only from Gizelle.

She doesn't discuss or show her life: except she's dated on the show, shows her role as a mother, showed her interactions with cast members and real friends.

the girls are hiding behind Candice yet not streaming her music or watching her straight to whatever the equivalent of straight to DVDs is now.

Candice will never achieve what Cardi B has using reality tv as a platform.

But at least Candice can get a team together to gather the youthful shade from social media and give her the notes as a script to use her rehearsed reads for

Candice does a much better job at her rehearsed reads than Monique even Karen so that's her gift

is5jWj0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.