The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this Miami season started with Larsa v Lisa and now that feels like a distant memory :redface:

truly one of the best seasons of any city in a while. def up there with SLC2 and RHOP4

Sincerely,

Nicole Martin's #1 Stan

the finale episode of Potomac was fantastic. stellar ending to a season that had lukewarm moments. i feel like all the conflicts met up closer to the end, with multiple issues happening at once. 

I can't tell if Karen's indignant response of not engaging with the rumors is her genuinely being truthful and not having time for such a low down claim, or her avoiding it bc it might be true/partially true. 

Robyn has sadly secured her place next season in case there was any question. so did Mia. we're gonna see her business "fall apart" and her and G moving out of Potomac, etc. the montage moment where they freeze framed her had me dying :deadbanana2:her whole health issue storyline was pointless :dies: the doctor prob thought she was a hypochondriac 

On 2/13/2023 at 9:09 AM, kweenofxanax said:

Can someone organise some kind of RH rank soon, any topic I’m down :duca:

I know it’s not a true ranking bc I’m technologically illiterate but IMO from the latest seasons:

1. Miami

2. BH

3. Jersey

4. Potomac

5. OC

6. ATL

7. SLC

8. Dubai 

whats everyone else’s ranking?

5 minutes ago, DJBroox said:

New York and Atlanta >>>>>>

4 minutes ago, DJBroox said:

I know it’s not a true ranking bc I’m technologically illiterate but IMO from the latest seasons:

1. Miami

2. BH

3. Jersey

4. Potomac

5. OC

6. ATL

7. SLC

8. Dubai 

Also who’s your current fave from each?

1. Miami - Adrianna

2. BH - Garcelle

3. Jersey - Dolores

4. Potomac - Karen

5. OC - Shannon

6. ATL - Kenya

7. SLC - Lisa

8. Dubai - Stanbury

6 minutes ago, DJBroox said:

1. Miami

2. BH

3. Jersey

4. Potomac

5. OC

6. ATL

7. SLC

8. Dubai 

mine for overall seasons
1. ATL

2. NY 

3. NJ

4. BH

5. Potomac

6. SLC (interchanges with Potomac all the time, cannot decide)

7. Miami (recently started, currently at S3)

8. Dubai

never seen OC, I’m trying but I keep yaWNING  

Where is the UGT3 trailer??? Miami will be ending soon and they will need content on Peacock. And Potomac is ending soon so they don’t have the excuse of not wanting it to affect perception of the current seasons anymore :oxygen2:

Based off the latest seasons? 

1. BH

2. SLC

3. Potomac

4. Miami

5. NY

6. Dubai

Dallas, ATL, DC, NJ, and OC didn’t watch :bird:

What I watched 

BH 

married to med hihi 

potomac 

Atlanta 

dubai 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Based off the latest seasons? 

1. BH

2. SLC

3. Potomac

4. Miami

5. NY

6. Dubai

Dallas, ATL, DC, NJ, and OC didn’t watch :bird:

girrrl you gotta get on it and watch ATL. it's the best franchise next to NYC

Edited by Alfred

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What I watched 

BH 

married to med hihi 

potomac 

Atlanta 

dubai 

Yessss for married to Med! It’s superior to several of the actual HW franchises 

So I just started watching RHOM, Started with S4 and this is such an exciting, dynamic, fabulous ******* cast.

Larsa is such a flawless mix of a villain and delusional comedic relief, she's such a fake contrived Kim-K wannabe narcissist but in the end that's what makes her such a good foil to all the fiery personalities in the rest of the cast. I'm a Larsonist for SURE. 

Alexia was such a magnetic FORCE in S4, her personal struggles and the way she relinquished her personal life to the cameras made her such an iconic star, someone to root for amidst all her quirks and flaws, same thing that's happening with Lisa this season, she has landed one of the biggest storylines, unfortunately I hadnt' seen such scum as Lenny since the likes of Brooks or David Beador. His hot mic moment made my jaw DROP. 

Marysol is such a flawless friend, always delivers, attends every event, has her own personal feuds and is comedic relief. Kiki should learn, so far in S5 she is even less relevant than last season.

Guerdy is serving contrived flop, so far giving me nothing but funny face reactions and messy antics for the sake of mess, and she's not even loud enough of a personality to have her lack of personal storyline drive her to actually engage with the cast and take reign of conflict instead of dipping her toes in mess. 

Nicole is THE perfect housewife, smart, beautiful, rich, messy, confrontational and has a personal storyline to back it up. Something about her relationship gives me the creeps though, can't pinpoint it...

Adriana is a loud irrelevant buffoon, at least she makes the mess enjoyable, unlike Guerdy. Honestly her asking Larsa to join her on her BBL journey was camp. And Julia has a lopsided amazing personal storyline and engaging personality but she doesn't mesh with the cast. At all, she needs to go,

THE best RH franchise at the moment. No one even comes close. Potomac and SLC's latest seasons are such embarrassments in comparison, I feel ashamed to have spent hours of my life watching NOTHING. Honestly same with latest OC, Jersey and Atlanta. Only BH remains and losing Rinna means the show will undoubtedly enter a new Nanny Kay level of trash season.

I really like Danielle so far + her family is naturally funny (her kid saying mothaa….f*cka had me cackling), her husband is FINE :WAP:

glad to see Jenn Aydin has a new friend who isn’t blindly attached  to Messy Gorga and Marge Simpson :duca: 

NJ just feels different and fresh this season, I LOVE :clap3:

Jackie OUT :clap3:

I know this isn’t technically the right thread, but I would absolutely HATE to work for Captain Sandy. The way she came to replace Captain Lee and sent everything into shambles. :rip:

everyone saying Danielle's husband is fine and yeah he aight but y'all really drop to your knees at any beefy moderately chiseled jawline dude who walks by don't you? :michael:

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

girrrl you gotta get on it and watch ATL. it's the best franchise next to NYC

I have watched 12 seasons of ATL :toofunny3: I just couldn’t get through the last 2

I can't just rank their last seasons.

In totality

RHOBH > RHONY > RHOA >  RHOP > RHONJ > RHOC >  RHOM > RHOSLC > RHODUB > RHODC > RHOD

RHONJ (the only reason why I don't have this higher is because there were so many throw way seasons when Legend Teresa was at her lowest

RHOC (I'm sorry they had a whole midsection that is unwatchable seasons 5-8)

RHOD other than when that aggressive brunette got up in that girls face and that girl told her her breath stanks and she read that girl for filth afterwards...it was so non descript

On 2/8/2023 at 10:01 PM, kweenofxanax said:

Jennifer Aydin clocked in and got to work right away in this premiere.

Let’s rejoice and rewatch this masterpiece to celebrate  :jonny:

I have to STAN. what took me so long?

Watching this made me realize that old hag Marge really projects onto Jen. She is just so ******* Jealous that Jen hasn't had to work a day in her life, while she tries to work her ass off and gets slapped with lawsuits every other day. She is really a pathetic *****. Same goes with Melissa. PATHETIC.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I have to STAN. what took me so long?

Watching this made me realize that old hag Marge really projects onto Jen. She is just so ******* Jealous that Jen hasn't had to work a day in her life, while she tries to work her ass off and gets slapped with lawsuits every other day. She is really a pathetic *****. Same goes with Melissa. PATHETIC.

The way she handled Marge, Melissa and Jackie on the S10 reunion. ART. Only the future of RHONJ :clap3:

December: Berkshires County does NOT get mentioned enough as a top NY episode and I’m tired of it

it’s the very best of Bethenny vs Luann and B is on FIRE for like 30 of the 43 min of the episode :redface:

the “same hair” argument :deadbanana2:

I've been repeating this for weeks but NO ONE comes close to Miami right now...they're having a LEGENDARY season. Today's episode was ICONIQUE!!

Season 5 is gonna be remembered as a CLASSIC must watch for any franchise and I'm so happy these girls FINALLY are getting their praises.

The dinner was pure CHAOS and COMEDY...an all time classic hw scene. Top moments:

1. Kiki being exorcised.

2. Lisa calmly stating that it's "very difficult for her to scream on the beach, you know?"

3. The wheelchair sound effects mixed with Adriana's look and demeanor.

4. Adriana's death monologue.

5. Adriana not understanding why people doesn't have compassion for her "disability".

6. Editor's showing Larsa's instigation.

7. Kiki and Guerdy falling in slow motion "breaking" Adriana's foot.

8. But my all time fave moment: the BARRACUDA exchange:

Julia (speaking to Alexia): ...with your Barracuda look.

Alexia: What is a Barracuda?

Marysol (whispering to Alexia): a fish...

Alexia (screaming): I KNOW WHAT A BARRACUDA IS!!!

Nicole and Lisa on the background searching for a Barracuda picture because they don't know what it is while laughing their asses off.

The editors:

FpGVlExXgAMDXnR?format=png&name=small

I expect multiple Emmy nominations this year. If you're not watching, you're missing out on one of the BEST SEASONS EVER.

Edited by SRIRACHA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.