The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

On 1/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, Jamie£er said:

Alex has always been an unsung hero of RHONY, she is so weird but in a way that's perfect for reality tv. I want Brandi to come for Caroline

The way this ended up happening and in typical Brandi fashion she took it too far.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

Of course that Mrs. Demonbrow is at it again! It’s disgusting Bravo even traveled back to Whoville to ask her to come back in the first place. 

7 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Heather is a ******* *****. So pretentious for absolutely no reason. 

On 2/10/2023 at 5:28 AM, darkfantasy said:

also…something is clearly going on w OC. i wonder what’s going on behind the scenes, it can’t be anything to do with the next UGT, so maybe heather is at it again

I think so as well. Either Heather is doing everything trying to save face and do damage control or Bravo is postponing the release, because they won't have enough shows to air later this year.

I still don't understand why they put BH on pause for so long without even changing it that much? I don't think we will get a casting reboot? What are they doing? They still haven't started shooting, so it will premiere in like Q3 2023 at this point.

15 hours ago, boys said:

They were serving top tier reality tv back when they were broke at these times. The show lost its spark later on but my god when it was good it was GOOD.

Kirsten was the perfect villain. Psychotic to the core :deadbanana2:

It would be a legendary Housewives moment if Teresa and Jacqueline reunite to take down Melissa for good. :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

It would be a legendary Housewives moment if Teresa and Jacqueline reunite to take down Melissa for good. :jonny5:

I'm shaking at the idea :jonny5: Maybe they need to bring back Melissa and her 4th nose for one more season after all...

38 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Guerdy finally waking up and fighting for her spot. She scalped the OGs a little bit here

15 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I'm shaking at the idea :jonny5: Maybe they need to bring back Melissa and her 4th nose for one more season after all...

Guerdy finally waking up and fighting for her spot. She scalped the OGs a little bit here

I like Geurdy I don't know why she gets so much hate from people online. She's successful, quirky, diverse from the rest of the cast and she has gotten into it with like 3 of the women at this point. They act like she's serving Dolores from RHONJ who will be quiet literally all season and talk about her house renovation.

44 minutes ago, boys said:

I like Geurdy I don't know why she gets so much hate from people online. She's successful, quirky, diverse from the rest of the cast and she has gotten into it with like 3 of the women at this point. They act like she's serving Dolores from RHONJ who will be quiet literally all season and talk about her house renovation.

I think she just picks random times to show up, like when she decided to come for Alexia in the sprinter van. But then she gets over it by the next scene, it’s like whiplash. I love her facial expressions and confessionals, but idk if I need another season of her playing Heads Up with her kids

I stan Jacquline :jonny5: she's legitimately crazy and isn't afraid of ANYONE including Teresa. Andy needs to bring her back

Wild to see them maybe making up because I’m literally watching the season 7 reunion now after everyone’s advice on where to skip to in my Jersey watch through. Jacqueline is just so cringeworthy to watch most of the time.

Though tbh this feels like the same thing that happened that season where Teresa reconnected with Danielle between filming and the reunion to get her to either coke back and attack Jacqueline or for production to cast her instead of J for season 8. Now she’s dangling a reunion with Jacqueline to try to get her to attack or replace Melissa.

Not mad at it at all, just very transparent. She knows what she’s doing.

She wasn’t my favourite but I actually would be ok with Jacqueline returning just for one season cause it’s always nice to see an OG; and if it brings fun and good drama then why not.

Imagine J and Tre banding together to finally take down Mel G :jonny:

Just finished RHONY S11 :( the last great rhony season I fear. 8-11 are top tier. In my wildest dreams the season 10 cast returns after the new RHONY is canceled, Legacy doesn't happen. just bring them back it was perfect. Carole and Bethenny make up and become friends again, Tinsley and Dorinda make up, Ramona apologizes and has a redemption arc, Sonja and Luanne create a new Cabaret show together. Bethenny can start Skinnygirl coconut water ffs. i need these women back on my screen! :redface:

Speaking of Bethenny business ventures, I’m honestly shocked she hasn’t tried to release a hard seltzer yet

How is skinny girl doing 

that brand name did age pretty bad lol 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How is skinny girl doing 

that brand name did age pretty bad lol 

Remember when she tried to put a spin on it by having bigger girls including at brand events nn

"I really love it becuz its a women empowerment brand like...I look around and it looks all-inclusive and--Im liking this"

The MASTER maniipulator :laugh:

I was thinking about it and the “one season wonder” UGT might actually be the best idea they’ve had in a while. BH - Carlton, Joyce, and Diana, ATL - Deshawn, Claudia, Shamari, and Kim Fields, NY - Cindy (I think her name was?), Eboni, and Jules, Miami - Ana and Karent (I still can’t believe this was her name :toofunny3:). Those are all really good picks imo that would make for good drama (aside from maybe Deshawn and Cindy?) and would be desperate to get on TV. And that’s 12 of them ^ so there’s a lot to choose from. There’s also Katie from Potomac (but I didn’t know if she counted bc she’s returned as a friend and for cameos), and Katheryn from BH (but I didn’t know if that would count bc she wasn’t really a housewife for the whole season, and she was very boring imo). Jennie from SLC couldn’t be a candidate for obvious reasons. Also I haven’t seen DC, OC, NJ, or Dallas, sorry so I couldn’t give any options from those. And Dubai’s only had one season so we dk who’s a one season wonder or not yet. I also think the “friend of”s season could be really good but that’s for a separate post (and I also dk if they would ever go for that)

Edited by stjosephprey4us

My ideal 1 season wonder cast would be Shamari (she was so funny and entertaining to me), Claudia (even if solely for her Nene read), Ana (she seems really messy especially after she left the show), Karent (she was a whole mess on her season and I would love to see if she is still as delusional), Eboni (I have my criticisms of her but I actually think she would work in an environment like this), Jules (I would be really interested to see what her life is like now), Carlton (would love to see her shenanigans once again with a new group of women), and Joyce (she would clash with Carlton immediately and I’d be interested to see her interactions with the other women :cupid:). No offense to fans of NJ and OC, but I really wish they’d stop pulling UGT cast from those two cities bc I obviously don’t watch them and never intend to :ace:

On 2/9/2023 at 4:01 AM, kweenofxanax said:

Jennifer Aydin clocked in and got to work right away in this premiere.

Let’s rejoice and rewatch this masterpiece to celebrate  :jonny:

i had no idea jennifer was that hilarious :ahh: 

One season wonders would be a dud imo, most of those girls were fired for a reason. It could maybe work if they expanded it to like 1-2 season wonders in there because then they could throw some real psycho’s like Aviva and Siggy in.

Can someone organise some kind of RH rank soon, any topic I’m down :duca:

11 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

Can someone organise some kind of RH rank soon, any topic I’m down :duca:

okay... robyn number 1. theres the rank

17 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

okay... robyn number 1. theres the rank

Ok sure Roberta

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.