The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Ready for Melissa to finally get what she deserves this season. She is horrendously fake.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

This was such a great premiere for NJ, i never got bored. Of course my Queen Jen is clocking in. They moment with Marge and Teresa was cute. I still can't stand Melissa, nothing changed, nothing new with her...

Danielle seems a good new housewive, we'll see and her husband is a snack, sorry not sorry. 

Jennifer Slaydin carrying NJ as usual :clap3:

Dolores preaches nonstop about loyalty, but doesn’t show loyalty to anyone. The new girl, Rachel, was too quick to hop on Marg’s side instead of hearing Jennifer out. She’s obviously watched the show and already taken sides. On top of that, she doesn’t seem like the right fit for HWs. Maybe she can star in a Jersylicious reboot? Jackie’s attempt to start a problem with Rachel was so embarrassing. :rip: Tell us more how irritated you are about the (rightfully deserved) demotion!

Danielle - no notes! Wonderful casting choice and her husband seems great, too. 

Edited by crf13
Edit

22 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

Danielle & Rachel seem like they might shake it up a bit, but they're kinda giving Jerseylicious and not housewives.  Also, Danielle's SI accent is GRATING and i almost spit my drink out when Rachel said her ugly husband modeled :rip: 

Ok so this has always been my thing with RHNJ as a whole. It's the one (OG) franchise I've never really gotten into. Like I've watched seasons but I'll tune out midway and lose interest. I think it's because it gives less Housewives vibes and more Jersey wives. When they go to the beach houses at the Jersey Shore or wherever it just feels tacky to me. The restaurants aren't fancy, it all just feels very MTV to me. 

I didn't even know NJ premiered this week but I'll watch the first episode and see how it is. The whole Louie/Teresa saga is tired to me. I guess it'll be interesting seeing the wedding fallout with the Gorgas and Jen carrying the show with her antics. But yea, I would personally place NJ behind ATL, NYC and even OC in terms of watchability. 

Random flashback but I still can't believe the cameras in RHONY panned to the f*ces smeared on the floor when they were in Cartagena :bibliahh: 

Jennifer CLEARED Delores.

Oh wow:lakitu:

and of course Mama Tre ate JLO wannabe up.

I don't even watch RHONJ live anymore because of Melissa, Jackie and that bleach blonde bish who proudly slept with someone's husband.

I have to recap it on Peacock the next day. Jackie's fake and I'm glad she's demoted. Bleach blonde gives it so I can't be mad at her.

I NEED Melissa and that 4th nose job OFF MY DAMN screen.

I will have none of it anymore. THis needs to be her last season and her 3 foot 11 husband is worse than Peter. He's such a camera heaux at all costs it's giving Tan mom.

Tre's daughter ate him up last season while standing almost as tall. But wow what a moment. A moment that is most pleasing to me...

Every time I read Siggy’s name I start shaking and get flashbacks to when she would be absolutely obnoxious and unlikable ugh that woman was the worst by the end of her stint

VPR premiered w a higher demo than NJ and pretty much the same viewers. for a show on the verge of cancellation after the last 2 last seasons, these are great numbers and is a sign that the show and Vanderpump herself aren’t going anywhere ! The glamorous philanthropist, humanitarian, animal rights icon and performer wins again !

also…something is clearly going on w OC. i wonder what’s going on behind the scenes, it can’t be anything to do with the next UGT, so maybe heather is at it again

4 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

VPR premiered w a higher demo than NJ and pretty much the same viewers. for a show on the verge of cancellation after the last 2 last seasons, these are great numbers and is a sign that the show and Vanderpump herself aren’t going anywhere ! The glamorous philanthropist, humanitarian, animal rights icon and performer wins again !

Was just coming in to post…insane :eek:

Debut numbers:

1.15M - RHOBH

0.94M - RHOC ok, come on Fancy pants return

0.93M - RHOA

0.85M - RHONJ

0.79M - RHOP

0.77M - RHODub

0.61M - RHOSLC when making Lisa the center goes wrong

Decent numbers for NJ but I'm sure it'll stabilize and serve a surge later on like RHOA (you know that franchise so many clowned for not clearing a million yet remains top 3 and top black franchise, the ORHOAHs really thought) and I'm sure it'll reach into the 1M range once the fight occurs between that 3"11 nitwit Gorga and Teresa's husband.

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

There was the state of union for NJ but still

The high I get out of watching RHOM every week :deadbanana: I stay cracking up from beginning to end

I fear I'm a Kelly Dodd stan :deadbanana:I'm on S12 of RHOC now and just watched the dinner when she told Shannon to keep eating and Shannon screamed "Its not my plate" :deadbanana:

I started watching VPR since I'm on break. I kinda love how unapologetically evil Stassi is :bibliahh: I miss this era of unfiltered reality tv. Jax rebounding with a clearly unstable ex meth addict :skull: the way there's a meltdown every episode :skull: perfect lobotomy entertainment

This scene :deadbanana:

Edited by mokitsu

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

I fear I'm a Kelly Dodd stan :deadbanana:I'm on S12 of RHOC now and just watched the dinner when she told Shannon to keep eating and Shannon screamed "Its not my plate" :deadbanana:

that was a classic.gif

Peggy literally just sitting there and eating her food always makes me scream:bibliahh:

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I started watching VPR since I'm on break. I kinda love how unapologetically evil Stassi is :bibliahh: I miss this era of unfiltered reality tv. Jax rebounding with a clearly unstable ex meth addict :skull: the way there's a meltdown every episode :skull: perfect lobotomy entertainment

I just started VR last month and I'm already on season 6. This is PEAK trash tv, I can't believe I held out on this for so long.

I love that every single person on this show is absolute trash so there's no one to root for other than drama.

15 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

also…something is clearly going on w OC. i wonder what’s going on behind the scenes, it can’t be anything to do with the next UGT, so maybe heather is at it again

It's what they deserve for catering to Heather and firing Noella

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

They were serving top tier reality tv back when they were broke at these times. The show lost its spark later on but my god when it was good it was GOOD.

Edited by boys

23 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Heather is a ******* *****. So pretentious for absolutely no reason. 

On 2/9/2023 at 11:28 PM, darkfantasy said:

Of course that Mrs. Demonbrow is at it again! It’s disgusting Bravo even traveled back to Whoville to ask her to come back in the first place. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.