The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

8 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Sutton is a real G. She's self-aware, she doesn't take herself too seriously and she WILL call out their fake bullshit. Her and Garcelle are such a breath of fresh air in the fakery of BH. 

The way she had Kyle SHUT, as another member stated, she didn't allow her to carry her narrative. LEGEND. 

Everyone is riding Sutton to sunset. she's the people's puppet and she's far from a real G. She is self aware because she is so aware of the camera. She calls people out in confessionals and in scene with another person but when she gets to their face she waters it down. The good thing is she is the perfect next target once she starts getting carried away because she hasn't had her "turn" yet...she's not strong enough to endure and that will be her undoing.

I say this as someone who is not a fan of Erika and can't stand Rinna.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I mean y’all are kind of skating around the point nene was attempting to make lol 

she just picked the wrong target 

SHe has no point. that's why the attempt has falling flat. She was the top paid housewife. She's on camera saying she was offered spinoffs by Bravo and didn't do them and she's kept a job after assaulting cast members and production. She wants to use Kim as examples yet Bravo greenlit a Thelma and Louise show with them so she purposely tried to be around a "racist" after said racist left the show. with the footage we already have and footage they left on the cutting room floor Bravo has her stuck in every corner. 

Many lawyers including Ben Crump and that lady who sues celebs for fame from 2019-2021 passed on this because they knew they wouldn't win but her current one took it as long as she offered to pay fees upfront knowing that when she loses they don't want to chase down Nene for money. Nene's thinking she's going to get a settlement.

Mariah from Married to Medicine had a stronger case and I believe she did or is about to get a settlement.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Sutton is a real G. She’s not fake and phony like Lisa, Erika, Dorit & Kyle. Lisa Rinna is the ******* WORST. 

34 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Everyone is riding Sutton to sunset. she's the people's puppet and she's far from a real G. She is self aware because she is so aware of the camera. She calls people out in confessionals and in scene with another person but when she gets to their face she waters it down. The good thing is she is the perfect next target once she starts getting carried away because she hasn't had her "turn" yet...she's not strong enough to endure and that will be her undoing.

I say this as someone who is not a fan of Erika and can't stand Rinna.

SHe has no point. that's why the attempt has falling flat. She was the top paid housewife. She's on camera saying she was offered spinoffs by Bravo and didn't do them and she's kept a job after assaulting cast members and production. She wants to use Kim as examples yet Bravo greenlit a Thelma and Louise show with them so she purposely tried to be around a "racist" after said racist left the show. with the footage we already have and footage they left on the cutting room floor Bravo has her stuck in every corner. 

Many lawyers including Ben Crump and that lady who sues celebs for fame from 2019-2021 passed on this because they knew they wouldn't win but her current one took it as long as she offered to pay fees upfront knowing that when she loses they don't want to chase down Nene for money. Nene's thinking she's going to get a settlement.

Mariah from Married to Medicine had a stronger case and I believe she did or is about to get a settlement.

Slutton icon, Dorit broke loser.

1 hour ago, Arthritis said:

Not Rinna calling Slutton a gold digger when her bestie is Erika...

47 minutes ago, slw84 said:

RHOA is going to go the way of NY me fears.

Here's the problem:

it went ultra dark back to back season 9 and season 10 with two different R gates. From Season 11-present it has lost 500k viewers each season minus Kenya's return which held ratings 1.9M to 1.9M.

Bringing back Drew was a mistake but what choice did they have. They gave Marlo a peach. that showed desperation.

What the ladies are trying to do now is bring back the season 1/2 light drama but fun and lunching and bonding stuff but it's not working.

the OGs vs reboot is the main to way to rehab it. Out of Phaedra, Nene and Porsha...Phaedra's the only one who left on an increase in ratings...Nene's the only one who could bring the OG back vibe to it but she's shot herself in the foot with suing Bravo (she will lose and they will not settle unless they want 50-11 other suits from ex employees hoping for a similar outcome plus Nene has no case)

Firing drew would be ideal

Demoting Marlo would be ideal

Kenya having Claudia or Falynn as friends would be cute but nah

Sheree doesn't pull rank she's just a technical OG...she's not messing up with Kandi BUT she did invite her to an invite for which Phaedra declined because Kandi was there...allegedly

Porsha is NOT going to show her marriage (soon to be) in its true form. that's the point. RHOA Season 14 would have been about unpeeling the scandal. That would show Porsha is a bad light. She ran away but because Bravo was already working on a miniseries covering her families legacy she already had an option. bravo did not have enough good material to go forward so they changed the scope to exploit capitalize on the soap opera of Porsha backsliding and not growing post actor vist stunt. Porsha was going to control the narrative that she was madly in love with Simon but also had a decent relationship coparenting with Dennis. Porsha showed her behind made herself look worse, put out a non NY Times best selling book and managed to make Dennis look good. She wanted the fight scene scrapped and got pissed when Bravo put it in the trailer. She THEN told her fans not to support the fight episode which pissed off Bravo and production which is why Choke No joke (a former producer/runner) with Porsha's permission made a post bragging about how Porsha was better off without Bravo and how they worked together during season 10 to kill the Kandi vs Porsha storyline early in the filming/season. Porsha has been seen with Nene and using Nene's gifs to shade Bravo and her ex cast members...she also attempted to get cast members fined if they said certain things about her scandal as a bargaining chip to comeback and Bravo did not agree to it so that's how the cookie crumbled. 

What's not clicking with the RHOA audience thinking that old cast members returning would do the trick. Had Porsha just confronted her bad decision head on instead of running away Marlo wouldn't have a peach, Falynn would have been a FOH and they'd address the scandal with better ratings. Do you all really think after all the work at image rehab for Porsha only for her to start showing up late and then ruining the plans to capture the scandal  and shading Bravo using Nene gifs when they are in an active lawsuit against Nene that they'd bring her back and she'd show her true life?

octavia-spencer-sue-ann-ma-smile-listeni

Girl do you ever shut the hell up? What are these ESSAYS?

42 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Sutton is a real G. She’s not fake and phony like Lisa, Erika, Dorit & Kyle. Lisa Rinna is the ******* WORST. 

I like Sutton enough but she was phony as hell last season. 

If she keeps the energy she had in the premiere to Erika's face, though, she's turning it around.

11 minutes ago, Stevie said:

:bibliahh: not too much on legend @slw84 now

18 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Omg :deadbanana2:

42 minutes ago, Stevie said:

The way that no one is actually gonna read all of that

Sutton is a scary ass. Mama be talking all that smack in confessionals and then be mute when she’s face to face.

56 minutes ago, Stevie said:

:deadbanana2:

I’m confused as to why Rinna is alluding to Sutton being a gold digger…Sutton and her ex husband were together since they were teenagers, Tom already had money when Erika met him 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Slutton icon, Dorit broke loser.

Dorit is a center diamond icon who INCREASED the ratings.

My Luv, when was the last time a premiere episode on BH increased?

Jeopardy music (doodoodoodoodoodoodoo)

Season 8 after Dorit graced us with her debut in season 7 knowing she'd be back for season 8 the increase was no surprise to the winning team.

Thanks for playing, my luv

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

oof you're so angry.

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

:bibliahh: not too much on legend @slw84 now

Thanks, luv

We all know I"m messy but it's fun. there's no need to get hyper and emotionally invested in my debates because I'm not reciprocating pouring the hate to love feelings back.

The professor will always come with dissertations. It's in my blood. Now people need to focus on why they are on the wrong side of right.

Center diamond icon keeps them enraged AND after the girls made fun of her for not appearing on WWHL only for her to appear on the finale episode the following season she snatches a center diamond AND is the first guest for WWHL.

The clown came to bite back

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Sutton is a scary ass. Mama be talking all that smack in confessionals and then be mute when she’s face to face.

Exactly. But I do think she has fake social media courage backing her and she's going to go for it and talk crap against the people she knows social media can't stand which makes her even MORE of a scary azz

UGGzfBi.gif

Lisa going off the handle right now 

Literally she is the only one looking pressed 

121477812_ScreenShot2022-04-21at4_10_31A

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Lisa going off the handle right now 

Literally she is the only one looking pressed 

The picture of Lisa looking like an IMVU avatar and Sutton actually looking like a human being :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The Sluttons are going in :rip:

:ahh:

LVP is screenshotting like a true grandma :bibliahh:

The fact that Lisa Rinna is going to such great lengths to defend Erika (who is a pathological liar) but dragged Denise through the mud for lying is why the audience will always be on Sutton’s side

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

The fact that Lisa Rinna is going to such great lengths to defend Erika (who is a pathological liar) but dragged Denise through the mud for lying is why the audience will always be on Sutton’s side

She should be saving this for the reunion based on what I heard about the last one :rip:

is it a RHOBH season if Rinna doesn't go on manic rants on Instagram?

6 hours ago, Crashed said:

LVP is screenshotting like a true grandma :bibliahh:

need to start taking screenshots like her

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Rinna when court systems and multiple defrauded individuals file lawsuits against Erika (her friend of a few years): “oh, you know I really think we need to give the benefit of the doubt on this one”

Rinna when one person (who has lied, gotten violent, and has substance abuse issues) says something about Denise (her friend for decades): CRUCIFY HER!!!!! She has to be open an honest! OWN IT!!!!

Make it make sense :toofunny3:

19 hours ago, Stevie said:

There's a reason I have them on ignore :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.