The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Ok but why did they cut out Dana’s Jen takedown from the finale that was in the trailer? I’m so tired of production for all these companies (Netflix included) taking out the women of color in the final edit. It’s exhausting, especially when it was one of the only things to look forward to for the finale. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Rinna is so bitter :ahh: Who would have thought at the beginning of season 10 that Garcelle Sutton and Kathy Hilton would be the end of her. 

SLC4 needs the four women to return (I love when shows have staples - unstable casts are even worse for ratings) 

give Angie K her deserved snowflake 

keep Dana & Angie H as friends 

and bring us 3 new full time housewives and shake it the **** up

for me it’s funny to watch how much people have flipped on Meredith. i think initially everyone thought she was the most normal, down to earth one that would eventually be the perma-center-snowflake-holder and she absolutely LOST her battle vs Lisa which changed the trajectory of her fan reception imo. the case against Lisa was so strong and bc Meredith acted like a sanctimonious b*tch who cuddled up to Jen Shah of all people, she fumbled! :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

for me it’s funny to watch how much people have flipped on Meredith. i think initially everyone thought she was the most normal, down to earth one that would eventually be the perma-center-snowflake-holder and she absolutely LOST her battle vs Lisa which changed the trajectory of her fan reception imo. the case against Lisa was so strong and bc Meredith acted like a sanctimonious b*tch who cuddled up to Jen Shah of all people, she fumbled! :bibliahh:

Like most Housewives LOSERS (Caroline Manzo, Carole Radziville, Meredith Marks), it all comes down to playing the Housewives game. Teresa, Bethenny, and Lisa, despite being pretty awful human beings, know the nature of this show and what it needs to continue conflict. Caroline, Carole, and Meredith need to be RIGHT all the time and suck all of the energy out of the room to do so. 

Edited by HausOfGerard

This season of SLC was pure comedy for me :dies:

24 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Like most Housewives LOSERS (Caroline Manzo, Carole Radziville, Meredith Marks), it all comes down to playing the Housewives game. Teresa, Bethenny, and Lisa, despite being pretty awful human beings, know the nature of this show and what it needs to continue conflict. Caroline, Carole, and Meredith need to be RIGHT all the time and suck all of the energy out of the room to do so. 

Carole was kinda like that for every season EXCEPT season 10 which i just rewatched. hindsight is truly 20/20 and idk how Bethenny came out of that season so strong when she was SO in the wrong

SLC just seems too soap opera for me (and always has been lol) 

I’m not as anti Rinna as most people but garcelle and Sutton would be much more affected by erika leaving than her. They pretty much disregard Rinna now lol 

Im rewatching rhony while yall enjoy slc :WAP:

Yall better EAT :biggrin:

Miami is so ***** good 

RHOSLC was SO disappointing this season. I really hate that they didn't show all of the confrontations at Heather's book party. Also, watching the aftershow with the local Jen Shah apologists Meredith, Heather and even that hack Angie Harrington is SO INFURIATING. They all think they are the smartest people in the room for licking Jen's boots but all I see is weird ulterior motives baked under their veneer of fake niceness. I appreciate Lisa for explicitly saying she sides with the victims.

I honestly hope Heather and Meredith are held accountable for their disgusting deflections and apologia this entire season. I'm not even going to get into Angie H since all she does is LIE.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m not as anti Rinna as most people but garcelle and Sutton would be much more affected by erika leaving than her. They pretty much disregard Rinna now lol 

she is so beyond delusional :rip:

They way the SLC producers cut dana dragging Jen.... this show needs a new producer. Putting that in the trailer and not including any of it in the final... sis

5 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Rinna is so bitter :ahh: Who would have thought at the beginning of season 10 that Garcelle Sutton and Kathy Hilton would be the end of her. 

I don't get bitter from her.

She's stating things as it is.

I like the fact that she makes it clear she is not returning and this chapter is over for her.

I knew when she didn't go too extreme with Kathy at the reunion that it was it for her. Erika went harder on Kathy than Rinna did.

The Rinna era is over. she had a good run

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

They way the SLC producers cut dana dragging Jen.... this show needs a new producer. Putting that in the trailer and not including any of it in the final... sis

I know I just watched it again on Peacock

Do we really think Coach had no idea?

Teresa could play dumb because in construction the money can get up there but in this game of telemarketing they are not paid THAT much. 

I'm trying to figure out whether Shah did what she had to do and COach turned a blind eye or if he used his lawyer expertise to set her up to run this game but kept his hands dirty and didn't want to go on reality tv but her narcissism couldn't stop it and then he was ok with it as long as she didn't get caught up. Once she got caught up, he know she'd have to take the heavy between the two.

I mean technically Shah should have been caught anyway since the investigation goes back to 2012 but something was off about Coach in the finale.

I got the vibe that he's involved in some way. I just feel weird about it now.

I’m doing a RHONY rewatch from the beginning and Bethenny was actually kind of the most delusional one in S1. :deadbanana: How the tables turned over the years.

I wish I lacked the shame to post captions like this tbh 

8 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Anyone who thinks Rinna left on her own after this interview is just as delusional as she is :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I wish I lacked the shame to post captions like this tbh 

Miss Sonja Morgan looking incredible. When older and my face needs a lift then I’m totally seeking out her doctor.

10 hours ago, dman4life said:

Anyone who thinks Rinna left on her own after this interview is just as delusional as she is :toofunny3:

yea she's so out of it :skull:

are you guys mad at LVP for not showing up at the reunion?

4 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

yea she's so out of it :skull:

are you guys mad at LVP for not showing up at the reunion?

Please, they wouldn’t be mad at LVP even if she wiped out the human race.

Honestly, why would I be mad at someone I don’t know personally who didn’t do anything to me :toofunny3: :dies: Multiple other housewives (Mary, Jen) have skipped reunions. I’m more irritated w them bc they had drama we were looking forward to. Seeing the ladies rehash puppy-gate for the millionth time? Yeah, I’m actually GLAD Lvp put us out of our misery with that one :skull: The girls on the show (Rinna, Kyle, Erika) are only bitter about (and CONSTANTLY bringing up) LVP not showing up at the reunion bc they didn’t get their chance for a “Gotcha!” moment to gang up on her on national television bc LVP 1) didn’t need the $ with her businesses and at least one other successful show (Vanderpump Rules) and 2) did not give a rat’s a*s to continue any form of relationship with any of those fake b*tches. That had to have hurt them, no matter how much they want to act like they don’t care about her (she is constantly brought up even years later) and the fact LVP hasn’t backed down or conceded on her opinion of them for going on 5 years now actually shows more of a backbone than showing up for the reunion to get attacked would have imo. The whole plot line was dumb and a set up anyway, she would have looked as bad as Denise on that virtual reunion. The girls played dirty and went below the belt (something they haven’t really done to anyone but LVP and Denise) so I for one actually wouldn’t mind either of them returning on a leveled playing field, now that Rinna is gone :michael:

3 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Please, they wouldn’t be mad at LVP even if she wiped out the human race.

Vanderpump Lvp GIF - Vanderpump Lvp Current Mood - Discover & Share GIFs

40 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Honestly, why would I be mad at someone I don’t know personally who didn’t do anything to me :toofunny3: :dies:

saying this while being on ATRL :toofunny3:

42 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m more irritated w them bc they had drama we were looking forward to. 

that's obviously how i meant it and that's why we watch these series, isn't it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.