The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

The SLC reunion trailer was so short, are we even getting two parts? :rip:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Crashed said:

The SLC reunion trailer was so short, are we even getting two parts? :rip:

Seeing ONLY four ladies there really puts things into perspective. They all look better on film than the pics that leaked, though

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Seeing ONLY four ladies there really puts things into perspective. They all look better on film than the pics that leaked, though

Yeah, lookwise it's their best reunion yet. But the friends should have been there for the whole reunion. The sofas look so empty with only four of them :dies:

Also I'm mad they didn't show the argument Danna and Jen had at Heather's party. I wonder why it got cut from the show

So i decided i wanted to start Miami for real since y'all are so excited about it and it's the only city that i don't watch so yeah.

With what season should i start?

4 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

So i decided i wanted to start Miami for real since y'all are so excited about it and it's the only city that i don't watch so yeah.

With what season should i start?

start at the beginning , there’s only 4 full seasons at this point so it won’t be so hard to get through

season 1 is definitely a little boring but it would be good for you to see the girls’ initial dynamics and Larsa’s original season before she came back for the reboot

season 2 and 3 are pretty good, 4 was really good and 5 has been great so far

43 minutes ago, qurl said:

start at the beginning , there’s only 4 full seasons at this point so it won’t be so hard to get through

season 1 is definitely a little boring but it would be good for you to see the girls’ initial dynamics and Larsa’s original season before she came back for the reboot

season 2 and 3 are pretty good, 4 was really good and 5 has been great so far

Thanks for this. I just started season 1. 

Well that was shitty SLC finale but I had goosebumps in the finale scene with Lisa and Heather. There’s something very powerful about them opening and closing the season together. Hopefully, Andy is being honest about the casting for S4 being “great” bc the reunion looks so empty with just four women. 

Miami Seasons 4 and 5 are ELITE tier Housewives seasons... Marysol's casual alcoholism is the highlight of my week 

Heather should get demoted for her behavior this season. I can't recall such a fall from grace on other franchises. 

However I do think Bravo was in cahoots with her about keeping the blackeye a mystery. WHACK move on both party's parts either way. If assault was the cause there needs to be accountability. And if not, WHY hide it :redface:

Finished 2 episodes from Miami season 1. 

Jesus Christy is so annoying, Thank God that it seems she is out, no wonder since she kinda looked like a fool (and that i only 2 episodes).

Alexia is the one that i like the most.

The other ones are ok, i like them.

Remember i just watched 2 episodes from the first season.

Edited by rooby.booby

On 1/11/2023 at 7:45 PM, JoeRobert said:

I think s2 was just more last villains than anything…and Eva. Alex wouldn’t move back from Australia for legacy and Caroline has said she turned down coming back a few times over the last few years. I don’t think it hurts their chances of returning but I do think it’s more just who they think will make good tv/who the fans want.

Yeah I can’t imagine the same for Alex, but if moneys good? It could also be a way to reintroduce her and then use her to kick off Real Housewives of Byron Bay if she’s received well. But yeah, you’re probably right and I’m looking too much into it.

22 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Phaedra is rumored to be joining Married 2 Medicine so I don’t think she’ll ever return to RHOA 

Ohh well in that case my point kinda stands. Phaedra tested well once more and Bravo hired her back, just for another show! I need to check out Married 2 Medicine, I’ve heard good things!

18 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

This is 100% a trial run for Caroline. Andy constantly talks about her/her family, the Bravo channel uploaded Manzo related stuff a few months ago, and she was in the press weeks ago for saying she would like to come back and drag Teresa. They probably want to see if Caroline can bring it in 2023 and how the fans react to her before throwing her to the wolves - if there's enough fan demand to bring Caroline back, the producers have an excuse to force it onto Teresa

Here for it!

I've run out of trash tv to watch, should I start Vanderpump Rules? I can't tell if the type of hate watch that I would love or actually hate lol.

11 hours ago, Crashed said:

Yeah, lookwise it's their best reunion yet. But the friends should have been there for the whole reunion. The sofas look so empty with only four of them :dies:

Also I'm mad they didn't show the argument Danna and Jen had at Heather's party. I wonder why it got cut from the show

What a waste of a season.

Watching Heather and Meredith defend Jen until the bitter end and cast doubt in the minds of the viewers about her involvement in the scheme was so bizarre and upsetting. I don't understand why they'd go to such lengths for someone who has treated everyone horribly and was so clearly guilty. :toofunny3:

14 hours ago, Stevie said:

Watching Heather and Meredith defend Jen until the bitter end and cast doubt in the minds of the viewers about her involvement in the scheme was so bizarre and upsetting. I don't understand why they'd go to such lengths for someone who has treated everyone horribly and was so clearly guilty. :toofunny3:

Heather came across as if she wants to look like a good friend.

Meredith comes across as if she wants to make sure crazy Shah is locked up in prison and the in between time she's playing it safe since Shah shared some of the men they both cheated on their husbands with. Shah has nothing to lose until her sentencing next month. 

I also suspect Heather might have some stuff too even though she's single. 

They are playing chess. I truly believe Jen Shah's last post is going to expose lisa and others and she's doing to do a mic drop moment and head into prison.

Shah has the receipts. Someone put the N word in a text or e-mail and i think she might have evidence of lisa cheating. I wouldn't put it past Meredith to egg Shah on as a revenge plot

source.gif

yeah we need all alleged and proven criminals OUT of Real Housewives franchises

the presence of a criminal is exciting when it's revealed at first, but the ladies will ALWAYS rally around the criminal because they don't want their own **** revealed

and they think they're just being good people and "making the show less toxic" by being friends with blinders to the perp. it's horrible TV and it's gonna ruin this show if it continues.

I can't remember the last time someone had such a dramatic shift in their edit from one season to another like this season with Heather. Maybe Dorinda? :skull: 

These girls are lucky to be in a circumstance where the cast is already so small they probably aren't in danger of losing their snowflakes, but honestly Heather and Meredith need to be put on notice. They both had horrible seasons. Lisa is iconic and Whitney is the pot-stirrer that every franchise needs, but those two haven't brought anything productive to the season. And it's not like Heather is ever any good at the reunion. :skull: 

The OG 4 + 2 new women + Angie K + Angie H (as friend of) could be ok for next season. Interesting that we're getting someone who is polyamorous, what I've always thought would be a gag considering the show is in Utah are 2 HWs that are in a polygamous marriage to the same guy. Whether they'd team up against the others or whether they'd hate each other. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.