The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

RHOBH proving once again they're THOSE girls :clap3: 

Amazing premiere and I can't believe some people doubt Dorit? Fff. I can't believe the trauma she has; I'd break down every time as well, even months later.

Sutton came in a biT too hard and looked kinda crazy in that scene with Kyle.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Maybe RHOA should go back to an older cast members. They still have the black star power stars with Kenya and Kandi, but they need to ditch Drew and Sanya (even though I like her) and get some relevant black celebrities (Tamar Braxton, Tiffany Haddish, Mo’nique, Niecy Nash) and make it more luxurious like the black BH. That could be a smart rebrand because they need someone relevant enough to make people wanna tune in every Sunday.

I think they allowed too many seasons to go with lackluster results

Season 1-3 were epic

Season 4 saw a shift and a decline

Season 5 was the reset

Season 6 was the peak

Season 7 was the slide post peak BUT still good

Season 8 held but started getting wobbly

Season 9 was where it jumped the shark and it got too dark but also exposed Bravo's favoritism

Season 10 was recovering from the remnants but then after Bravo attempted and failed to properly sic Kim on Kenya it flipped and Kim then turned against Nene and it became a situation where casts used the current political climate to oust Kim BUT it was a bonding moment and still overall solid

Season 11 it dropped. They had Nene getting violent with production and Kandi and Porsha almost fighting to have a moment.

Season 12 started off better but then got weird with the "recording/audio"

Season 13 a bust outside of Bolo getting the girls to buss it 

Season 14 they seem to try to bring it back to light drama but who knows what will happen. It's not looking good

39 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

RHOBH proving once again they're THOSE girls :clap3: 

Amazing premiere and I can't believe some people doubt Dorit? Fff. I can't believe the trauma she has; I'd break down every time as well, even months later.

Sutton came in a biT too hard and looked kinda crazy in that scene with Kyle.

It's a shame people doubt Dorit but not surprising.

Sutton has felt her oats with the social media girls boosting her up to be anti FFF. She's going to have a Monique type fate if she allows social media to dictate her moves.

16 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Vanderpump Rules renewed :cm:

poor OLHs losing again :bunny:

Not better ratings than RHOA :dies:

8 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Not better ratings than RHOA :dies:

What do y’all think Andy is gonna do? Are they going to recast the whole cast of RHOA? 

6 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

What do y’all think Andy is gonna do? Are they going to recast the whole cast of RHOA? 

The NY recast effort will flop as will any effort to rebuild Atlanta with a massive change. At a certain point you just move the show onto Peacock to see if it’ll increase the subscribers and focus on creating a new generation of shows/franchises. 

Edited by Rotunda

omg yovanna was the snake!

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The NY recast effort will flop as will any effort to rebuild Atlanta with a massive change. At a certain point you just move the show onto Peacock to see if it’ll increase the subscribers and focus on creating a new generation of shows/franchises. 

I think unlike RHONY, RHOA does have potential to continue to air if they cast back Porsha, Phaedra and Cynthia. Nostalgia is a BIG thing atm so I think bringing back all the OG Cast members will help bring older fans who tuned out, there a lot of unfinished storylines with Kandi v Phaedra, Porsha’s whole storyline with Falynn, Kenya and her friendship with Cynthia and her marriage is still a big thing on blogs just saw it go viral on Twitter. And FIRE Drew she’s the MAIN reason why they show is seen as fake and inauthentic and went downhill from S13 she’s been a main focus since she came on the show for some reason. I guarantee the moment she leaves the show will regain some of what was lost because they were getting  4 million plus viewers at one point. I don’t think it’s fair to give them the same treatment as RHOM and put them on Peacock.

1 minute ago, Camilitau.u said:

I think unlike RHONY, RHOA does have potential to continue to air if they cast back Porsha, Phaedra and Cynthia. Nostalgia is a BIG thing atm so I think bringing back all the OG Cast members will help bring older fans who tuned out, there a lot of unfinished storylines with Kandi v Phaedra, Porsha’s whole storyline with Falynn, Kenya and her friendship with Cynthia and her marriage is still a big thing on blogs just saw it go viral on Twitter. And FIRE Drew she’s the MAIN reason why they show is seen as fake and inauthentic and went downhill from S13 she’s been a main focus since she came on the show for some reason. I guarantee the moment she leaves the show will regain some of what was lost because they were getting  4 million plus viewers at one point. I don’t think it’s fair to give them the same treatment as RHOM and put them on Peacock.

Oh I see what you mean now. Yeah Atlanta does have a small chance if they try to pull all of their most popular HWs back into the fold (sans Nene I guess since she’s nuclear at this point), but any push for a wholly new cast seems like a death sentence. 

11 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

omg yovanna was the snake!

Chile you still in S12 :ahh:

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

LVP oozes resentment and jealousy every time the show comes up. She was proven to be a hypocrite and liar and is bitter the facade came down.

Anyway, looks like RHOBH is the number one Housewives show now and with good reason. Its a phenomenal and strong cast in a beautiful and rich setting. I think it'll only go up from here.

The show really started reaching new heights when Lisa Vanderfurry left and it goes to show she was holding it back with her machinations and tired, stale jokes about ******* her animals. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVuLSy1D61Y/

Sweetie please read this page so you can see for yourself that ratings peaked w LVP on the show, and have only gone down since she left

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Real_Housewives_of_Beverly_Hills_episodes

you tried it but please do better bc it’s giving sad, desperate, and embarrassing. Also shame on you for insinuating something so disgusting about an animal rights activist. Just say you hate animals and go :biblio: as the iconic, memorable, and STILL-MENTIONED LVP once said, “show yourself out dahling”

LVP brought nothing to the show but money and those boring sex puns of hers dried up in the first like two seasons that **** was tired. "Oh I'm so cheeky did you hear what I said? Haha jiggster is looking so sexy I just want to stuff him up my muff!" I'm pretty sure her fans were just animal lovers and we know how rabid they can be.

Kyle continues to bring nothing to the show except being two faced in confessionals. Unless we count pimping her family out for drama and embarrassment then yeah she's bringing something. I personally don't care about her overhyped sister Kathy because if it was any other celebrity like the Kardashians who couldn't plug a fan into the wall they would be dragged.

Edited by boys

3 minutes ago, boys said:

"Oh I'm so cheeky did you hear what I said? Haha jiggster is looking so sexy I just want to stuff him up my muff!"

BYE :deadbanana2:

I know y’all were dragging miss Sutton to filth a few days ago but her batshit ways made this episode lol. I love that she didn’t let Kyle push whatever stupid narrative she wanted (mostly Erika). 

Diana (is that the new girl?) is lowkey  giving me I studied the show vibes for the trailer :rip:

I literally fell nothing watching this RHOBH episode. It just fell sooo overdramatic and cringy. I do think the robbery happened but like they definitely overreacted for the cameras and that completely took away any feeling of sympathy.

Sutton's comments about Erika in the confessionals were the best part of the episode. 

Erika saying that the LA Times article was a lie :deadbanana2: She is a LIAR. I do not want to hear about this anymore though so I hope they move on

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

I think Phaedra and Kandi just flat out won't be on the same season ever again and the fans really need to accept that, you're not getting closure there and even though Phaedra is one of my all time favorites I think it is completely reasonable for Kandi to permanently cut those ties.

That being said I do think it would be better for the show overall if Kandi left and Phaedra returned. Like her or not, she just has more to offer than Kandi does these days. And if Kandi and the Gang gets renewed with the Xscape spinoff coming too, Kandi's gonna be all over Bravo anyways.

48 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

That being said I do think it would be better for the show overall if Kandi left and Phaedra returned. Like her or not, she just has more to offer than Kandi does these days. And if Kandi and the Gang gets renewed with the Xscape spinoff coming too, Kandi's gonna be all over Bravo anyways.

I said this before I don't care if Kandi says she never wants to film with Phaedra again I can respect that because I'm not invested in seeing the two of them talk about season 9. I just want Kandi to exit stage left so the show can return to greatness. Kandi had plenty of big personalities to hide behind for years so she really did stick around longer than she should have. When you have Nene, Kim, Phaedra, Porsha, Marlo, Kenya all going at it you let certain things like Kandi relying on her mom fighting Todd to stay on the show slide.

Edited by boys

I honestly don't know how to rehab RHOA. I will say it has somewhat ventured away from traditional Housewives production and I think maybe a return to form will help. 

Bringing back Drew was a mistake, too. There aren't many Housewives I simply don't want to watch but she is one of them. Really sinister uncomfortable energy.

Here's how to save RHOA:

• Fire Drew
  • Demote Marlo back to friend
  • Bring back Porsha (only if she agrees to share her messy ass marriage) and Kim Z (yup let's have drama) FT
  • Have Kenya bring back Claudia and Falynn as friends
  • Sheree bringing back Phaedra in a surprise guest appearance a la Kenya S11

It’s actually shocking to me that Nene’s voodoo worked in this case :thing:

54 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Here's how to save RHOA:

• Fire Drew
  • Bring back Porsha (only if she agrees to share her messy ass marriage) and Kim Z (yup let's have drama) FT

Marlo isn’t the problem. She had had a peach basically since she came lol. 

unlike the other franchises RHOA just has direct competitors on VH1. 

Spoiler

Also… NJ and BH having good live tv ratings makes sense demographic wise lol 

57 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Here's how to save RHOA:

• Fire Drew

HERE for this! There’s still a way to save RHOA without bringing back Nene but Bravo needs to treat it like a new show that needs extensive promo ie RHOSLC. Jen Shah got a whole Hulu docu show but the most successful Atlanta wives can’t book a stable gig outside of the show to save their lives except for Kandi.

Also if nene was smart she’d do something herself with maybe Kim 

she trends like every other week :rip: 

The way to save RHOA is to allow these changes to STICK. The issue with ATL is that it almost always scrapped the new additions post Kenya/Porsha so the old guard stool around way longer than they should’ve, which resulted in Recycled beefs That only had one way to go to provide us entertainment: deeper and darker… leading to genuine hate amongst the cast. and you could feel the lack of genuine connection. Couple this with production favoritism/sloppiness. 

the premiere was lauded for being fresh and yet after the ratings come in… suddenly the show is broken?. 

Why would the ratings be high at the top of s14 when 13 was a disaster, it was off the air for a year, and it had no scandal hit the tabloids before the season aired to generate buzz?  14 has to be a return to form. RHOA has to earn its way/viewers  back like RHOBH did in s11. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.