The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather continues to win. Love that for us:heart2:

2 hours ago, boys said:

Mary wasn't a fan favorite she was just the entertaining part of RHOSLC and when she left you have the dumpster fire that is season 3

Mary was also the only one that had no problem calling Jen out regarding her arrest/legal issues, the other women seemed scared of Jen 

The way Karen drags Robyn every chance she gets lol it's gonna be a good reunion 

Karen went from 0-60 with Charisse but Charisse is trying way too hard for a storyline 

The Mia and Jacqueline fallout was kinda random but Mia seems like a wack friend 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

I'm sorry but Potomac is THE best city from RH. Period. 

8 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Jacqueline kinda needs to come back next season. She fits in well and brings the mess 

Yup, yup, i agree 100%

I wonder if they will address the Juan allegations at the reunion....I think Karen will have something to say about it 

16 hours ago, Matangi said:

I was never interested in Orange County, but since I already watched all the other major cities (NJ is now the only one missing) I did start with it some months ago. Every season kept being a bit better, but now I'm on S9 and wow what a rollercoaster :jonny: Heather VS Shannon is absolutely everything, their rivalry is next level and I still haven't seen everything yet (I just finished the episode where Heather threw Shannon out) :jonny:

I always thought I would like Heather the most, and I did pretty much like her when she joined in S7, but its Team Shannon all the way for me!

RHOC is the OG and one of the best. Especially S7-S12.

KIKI is so damn funny. I love her so much

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

I'm sorry but Potomac is THE best city from RH. Period. 

Yup, yup, i agree 100%

Rarely do we see a “friend of” that doesn’t seem desperate and is genuinely interesting to watch. I smell a promotion (hopefully) 

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

I am so confused by Karen's outburst :skull:

My understanding of it is her and Charisse are not friends and haven't been for years and she thinks that Charisse was using her Mom's funeral as like a way into the group which is why she didn't want her bringing it up at all.

Which I can understand because its clear that Gizelle, Robyn & Charisse have all been pushing this conflict of "Why doesn't Karen want Charisse around?" as if they all don't know Karen and her simply just aren't friends so why make an issue when no one is bothering them about their isolation of Wendy.

14 minutes ago, boys said:

My understanding of it is her and Charisse are not friends and haven't been for years and she thinks that Charisse was using her Mom's funeral as like a way into the group which is why she didn't want her bringing it up at all.

Which I can understand because its clear that Gizelle, Robyn & Charisse have all been pushing this conflict of "Why doesn't Karen want Charisse around?" as if they all don't know Karen and her simply just aren't friends so why make an issue when no one is bothering them about their isolation of Wendy.

Karen just deflects and the fans eat it up each time. Lol 

just like when she was lying about sing sing and hot boxes last year

she is very entertaining with it though 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

I am so confused by Karen's outburst :skull:

It's giving deflection, I love Karen but it is what it is. It reminds me of her saying Gizelle wished death on Ray when that wasn't what she said at all :rip:

Mia saying "her kids are at my house eating my food" is just super ugly of her. She's the worst kinda "friend" to have :doc:

Edited by dman4life

Diana and her tongue are out 

50 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Thank god. 2 down. Who else is out?

20 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Vanderpump Rules trailer is here, it will take over RHOSLC's timeslot in February https://www.eonline.com/news/1360453/vanderpump-rules-trailer-see-katie-maloney-explode-over-tom-schwartz-raquel-leviss-hookup

YAAAS let’s ******* go :duca:

The way this past week has been an absolute blood bath. :skull:

Rinna and Diana OUT, Jen soon to be JAILED. We love to see it.

This week's Potomac was excellent. Mia is such a clown though, my love for her has completely evaporated.

On 1/8/2023 at 3:40 PM, Matangi said:

I was never interested in Orange County, but since I already watched all the other major cities (NJ is now the only one missing) I did start with it some months ago. Every season kept being a bit better, but now I'm on S9 and wow what a rollercoaster :jonny: Heather VS Shannon is absolutely everything, their rivalry is next level and I still haven't seen everything yet (I just finished the episode where Heather threw Shannon out) :jonny:

I always thought I would like Heather the most, and I did pretty much like her when she joined in S7, but its Team Shannon all the way for me!

Seasons 9 to 11 were great TV. I'm actually excited for the new season for once because the Tres Amigas + Heather seems to be their recipe for success.

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Dorit and Crystal demoted to friends of next. Kim Richards and Brandi back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.