The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

To a certain group of people in new york .. status is everything :giraffe:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

To a certain group of people in new york .. status is everything :giraffe:

Literally ICONIC. I never slept on Alex… except I just watched RHONY for the first time 6 months ago. :dies:

still loved her from first watch! :gaycat2:

Alex being back would be amazing. They did her dirty back in the day. 

------

Ok, i start to warm up to Whitney, the shade here is so simple but so good:

11 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

Alex being back would be amazing. They did her dirty back in the day. 

------

Ok, i start to warm up to Whitney, the shade here is so simple but so good:

:ahh:the way Heather & Meredith DUG themselves a hole too deep

4 hours ago, Khamis said:

Literally ICONIC. I never slept on Alex… except I just watched RHONY for the first time 6 months ago. :dies:

still loved her from first watch! :gaycat2:

Exactly. My boyfriend and I flip flop on who we like everytime we rewatch it(which is all the time xd) but we've always stayed Team Alex no matter what :gaycat2:

Whitney being against Heather and Jen made her a bit likeable but her abuse storyline is so ****** fabricated. She's got nothing interesting going on in her personal life. She works better as a "friend of"

Whitney clearly tried to weaponize her trauma against Heather in the beginning of the season, but everyone seems to have forgotten that because the black eye storyline is annoying. The fact of the matter is, Whitney put Heather on a childish ass “friendship break” when Heather refused to endorse Whitney’s ****-stirring. But now that Whitney’s learned that cutting Heather off means a lack of access to Heather’s personal business, she wants to swoop back in and pick up where they left off - no, Whitney. Just because you want to gossip and be nosy about Heather’s eye doesn’t mean you get to use former friendship clout to get the information you want. You pushed Heather away for your “hilling journey” and now you can sit in that corner with your new bestie Lisa. Heather was right to shut Whitney down at the end of the last episode.

That being said, I do hope they can find common ground and become friends again… But for now, Whitney is going to continue to work on hilling her “inner child” by continuing to act like one.

spacer.png

Really hoping there's some new fresh blood on RHOBH. I'm a Rinna fan but can admit it was her time to go, but this show is going to be really dull if it's Erika/Kyle/Garcelle/Sutton/Crystal/Dorit. BH is my no.1 favorite, but worried about this new season.

And Kathy Hilton can go. Her act is faker than Rinna, Dorit, Erika, LVP, and Camille combined. 

them bringing Alex back ,to Morocco no less ,is iconic but the rumor also said Eva, Phaedra and Brandi AGAIN ???? there are plenty of other “ex-wives” they could get instead of people they already used

Alex and Kelly from RHONY

Mary from SLC

Joyce and Carlton from RHOBH

Monique from RHOP

Danielle and Caroline from RHONJ

imagine the chaos … the thought of Carlton and Mary being in the same room is sending me :ahh: 

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Whitney clearly tried to weaponize her trauma against Heather in the beginning of the season, but everyone seems to have forgotten that because the black eye storyline is annoying. The fact of the matter is, Whitney put Heather on a childish ass “friendship break” when Heather refused to endorse Whitney’s ****-stirring. But now that Whitney’s learned that cutting Heather off means a lack of access to Heather’s personal business, she wants to swoop back in and pick up where they left off - no, Whitney. Just because you want to gossip and be nosy about Heather’s eye doesn’t mean you get to use former friendship clout to get the information you want. You pushed Heather away for your “hilling journey” and now you can sit in that corner with your new bestie Lisa. Heather was right to shut Whitney down at the end of the last episode.

That being said, I do hope they can find common ground and become friends again… But for now, Whitney is going to continue to work on hilling her “inner child” by continuing to act like one.

spacer.png

is this Heather ??

spacer.png

Team Heather.

Heather completely dropped the ball. From fan fave to complete flop. She’s done 

I'm trying to get through these SLC episodes but they're truly lynchian in the worst possible way. The one I just watched Jen threw Angie's shoes to the ocean and by the end she was saying Angie is her only true friend. WTF :deadbanana:  Such a bizarre show

22 hours ago, FAN said:

Ngl I would love to see Christine Quinn cast. 

Add Christine Chiu to the list :gaycat5:

On 1/7/2023 at 2:07 PM, Maddox said:

I was initially rooting for Rinna to leave but i feel like they missed an opportunity to have a redemption arc for these ladies after that ~dark season. When i watched Kyle's ig story when they were sitting awkwardly next to each other at the people's choice award it seemed like there was potential to bond (even Erika said she would like to get closer to Garcelle at that same event)

I feel like the Beverly Hills audience would be down for the ladies making up and apologizing to each other (even if it's for the cameras) while sprinkling some light shade in between

there'd be no redemption for rinna

On 1/7/2023 at 4:23 PM, dman4life said:

everything this tweet says..

and erika stays so she can have her garcelle bonding moment :sistrens:

it’s potomac sunday and i just have to say it’s so rich to see that wendy wasn’t l lying on mia like the girls claimed:ahh:

everything she said about mia ended up being verified by mia when talking to karen and the GEB whew :ahh:

poor dat. 

Now they want to call Heather a fan fave when they were trying to push Mary and Lisa in that lane.

Heather was the nucleus of the pack. Jen was leading the pack. Lisa wanted too. Mary was a great side commentator.

Heather needs to get back in the game, though and be natural instead of trying to do things for controversy (i.e. Blackeye gate).

Rihanna did NOT cosign you for being contrived...that's Lisa...season 1 and 2 Heather were it. Season 3 is slipping a bit but she still has the group power though.

On 1/7/2023 at 7:44 AM, CroNich said:

Lisa Rinna was not in a single one of the shows best seasons, they will be fine.

I didn't say anything opposite.

I was never interested in Orange County, but since I already watched all the other major cities (NJ is now the only one missing) I did start with it some months ago. Every season kept being a bit better, but now I'm on S9 and wow what a rollercoaster :jonny: Heather VS Shannon is absolutely everything, their rivalry is next level and I still haven't seen everything yet (I just finished the episode where Heather threw Shannon out) :jonny:

I always thought I would like Heather the most, and I did pretty much like her when she joined in S7, but its Team Shannon all the way for me!

The fact that S9 is so intense already and I already know S10 will be the big Brooks expose and takedown, I am NOT ready.

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Now they want to call Heather a fan fave when they were trying to push Mary and Lisa in that lane.

The rewriting of history re: Mary being a fan-fave/vital to the show feels so... contrived. 75% of Mary's scenes consisted of her talking to herself in her closet, and when she wasn't alone, she was being abrasive, condescending, and at some points, outright racist. Mary was a villain, but not a villain that people loved to hate (like Lisa up until season 3). She refused to play ball and talk about anything personal, refused to self-reflect, and refused to show any vulnerability - at least she was smart enough to jump ship before producers turned their sights on exposing her further. Jen Shah thought she was too big to fail, but Mary saw the writing on the wall and "disengaged."

How anyone could call Mary a fan fave in good faith when THEE Heather Gay and Lisa Barlow are right there is just madness!

rhoslc-heather.gif

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

The rewriting of history re: Mary being a fan-fave/vital to the show feels so... contrived. 75% of Mary's scenes consisted of her talking to herself in her closet, and when she wasn't alone, she was being abrasive, condescending, and at some points, outright racist. Mary was a villain, but not a villain that people loved to hate (like Lisa up until season 3). She refused to play ball and talk about anything personal, refused to self-reflect, and refused to show any vulnerability - at least she was smart enough to jump ship before producers turned their sights on exposing her further. Jen Shah thought she was too big to fail, but Mary saw the writing on the wall and "disengaged."

How anyone could call Mary a fan fave in good faith when THEE Heather Gay and Lisa Barlow are right there is just madness!

rhoslc-heather.gif

Mary wasn't a fan favorite she was just the entertaining part of RHOSLC and when she left you have the dumpster fire that is season 3

9 minutes ago, boys said:

Mary wasn't a fan favorite she was just the entertaining part of RHOSLC and when she left you have the dumpster fire that is season 3

SLC 3 was a "dumpster fire" (it really wasn't until the last 3ish episodes) because of Jen Shah sucking all the air out of the room, her being gone will give the show some time to breathe

rhoslc-heather.gif

Since when did this become a hit gif in this thread :toofunny3:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.