The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

whew just found out that we never have to suffer through watching l*sa r*nna ever again. i am ELATED :bibliahh:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

i also see a lot of people quick to say “careful what you wish for” or “like it or not Rinna was a great villain”

no. from the MOMENT she joined BH she was so desperate for her spot that she did such low down and dirty things to secure her place in the cast. sure we can all look back in hindsight and say that Amsterdam is one of the best housewive fights ever, but that situation was predicated on her trying to make kim look bad (kim didn’t need any help looking back so lisa was just kicking someone while they were clearly down under the guise of “calling it like she sees it”). the VERY next season she has the nerve to question the legitimacy and severe-ness of Yolanda’s health struggles. and then it became so obvious that she jumped the shark of being “real” and was just trying to give the producers stuff they could use when she asked Dorit if people were doing coke in her bathroom. entertaining ? maybe a little but then you actually think damn she’s kinda really coming for Dorit’s life right there in a dangerous and gross way.

she was certainly villain and she was animated and slithery enough to escape from accountability when the light got shone back on her (see: Yolanda CLAPPING that ass at erika’s pool party and her folding like a deck chair when Kyle confronted her about Kim being close to death). if she were a GOOD villain she would find a way to make her hypocrisy work instead of saving her heat for confessionals or sobbing when she has to answer for her bullsh!t. end rant and f*ck that ho3 forever !

Happy Jennifer Shah sentencing day! Crazy how an actual criminal who did horrible things received no backlash from the fans the way Erika did. Just goes to show that they don’t even care about what Tom did they just wanted a reason to speak on Erika. 

RHOBH be so racist i’ve seen one fan say they should’ve gotten rid of Garcelle :rip:

23 minutes ago, Khamis said:

:ahh:

5 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

:rip:

This is the funniest parody account omg :ahh:

What made Lisa Rinna think it would be a good idea to go up against Kathy Hilton? Was she aware of the fact that Kathy Hilton has one of the most extensive networks in Hollywood? She has the most powerful people in her contact book and her influence cannot be overstated. 

There’s some people you simply don’t mess with and she’s one of them. 

Anyway, I’m glad Lisa Rinna is gone. Absolutely despicable woman. 

Jen sentenced to 6.5 years 

salt lake is NOT lasting 5-7 more years for her return :bibliahh: oh well at least there were two silly seasons we got out of it

When Jen makes history to be the first full time housewife behind bars

spacer.png

Can’t wait for the scenes showing Meredith and Heather visit their bestie behind bars

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

When Jen makes history to be the first full time housewife behind bars

are you forgetting about Teresa?

39 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

What made Lisa Rinna think it would be a good idea to go up against Kathy Hilton? Was she aware of the fact that Kathy Hilton has one of the most extensive networks in Hollywood? She has the most powerful people in her contact book and her influence cannot be overstated. 

There’s some people you simply don’t mess with and she’s one of them. 

Anyway, I’m glad Lisa Rinna is gone. Absolutely despicable woman. 

You can’t mess with Old Powerful money like that. She learned the hard way :rip:

Jen going away for 6.5 years starting feb 17 :skull: Far too little for the amount of hurt she caused imo

Hmm, I thought she would get more than 6.5 years. Welp... can't wait for her triumphant season 10 return? :busted:

Can Jen get out earlier with good behavior? Maybe she'll do 4

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Likely but she has 5 years of supervision whatever that means 

When she comes back and having parole meetings line Luann 

24 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

It’s around 50 days for every year usually. Should get a year off of her sentence. 

55 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

are you forgetting about Teresa?

I mean being filmed from inside prison and not missing a season :eli: 

I don't like how Jen Shah only got 6.5 years. Um, she deserves 10+:noparty:

Also, there are moments where they cut from the top because it's a huge expense:

See Cynthia, Vicki, Tamra, Sheree 2x:rip:, Bethenney, Nene, Porsha, Phaedra and now Rinna.

Soon: Kandi, Erika, and possibly Shannon if it comes down to it.

2 hours ago, boys said:

Happy Jennifer Shah sentencing day! Crazy how an actual criminal who did horrible things received no backlash from the fans the way Erika did. Just goes to show that they don’t even care about what Tom did they just wanted a reason to speak on Erika. 

My take on this is 1) Erika has been around for many more seasons than Jen. BH is a very polarizing show (moreso to an extent than the other franchises) so when Erika made certain alliances or crossed certain people, many fans automatically disliked her. It’s easier to chastise and judge someone who you don’t like 2) while Jen Shah has exhibited absolutely disgusting behavior on screen (possibly moreso than Erika ever has), she also has displayed ethos and endeared viewers to her (also in a way moreso than Erika ever has). Erika is very stoic and cold so she doesn’t necessarily make you feel sorry for her or want to give her empathy in any situation 3) it was pretty clear from the beginning that Jen was going to be found guilty. Even when she was swearing she was innocent, the fans (and even her own cast members) seemed to know what was coming. Knowing justice was going to be served, it kind of seems like moot point to go so hard on her. She is / will get what’s coming to her inevitably. Meanwhile, with Erika, just being real it’s unlikely she will ever face any consequences for the Tom situation. Imo, and in the opinion of many, obviously Tom was the one who did all of the illegal activity. However, I 100% believe Erika knew everything and benefited off of it. There is no way she’s that dumb not to know what’s going on. Does that make her legally accountable? No. Does that make her as horrible a person as Jen? Imo, yes. And finally 5) this is the most important. Jen didn’t get defensive when the other women talked about her legal issues. She gave what info she could, swore she was innocent (which is a lie obviously) but she didn’t bite the housewives and the viewers heads off. I wouldn’t say by any means she acted with “grace,” but the suicidal victim (to an extent) mentality I feel actually worked better with viewers. Erika has been nasty, angry, insensitive (I don’t care about victims, holding on to the earrings for dear life) and downright aggressive and belligerent over the situation since day 1 and she has purposely alienated fans / critics on social media, which Jen has done none of. You can have your opinions on each of the ladies and the situations as a whole, but imo it’s pretty cut and dry why there is a diff public reception between the two and it has nothing to do with the audience having no morals (which they may not, but that’s a separate discussion) :toofunny3:

29 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I mean being filmed from inside prison and not missing a season :eli: 

Jen has been fired. There is no way she will be back on RHOSLC when she’s released

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.