The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Kyle come up with something to talk about in interviews other than LVP and your sisters challenge

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne

Not Teddi's husbands fraudulent security company scamming again :toofunny3:

Dorit sadly you do not have the acting chops to pull off your sob story. It was a nice touch coming in sweats and minimal makeup to try to sell it though. At least she's saved herself from being demoted for one more season. 

The biggest kii is now that she's lost her sugar daddy and money, Erika is practically an orphan herself and soon to be widow just like the people she's stolen from :heart2:

I loved this episode, actually. After surviving season 8 (worst hw season of all time after RHONY S13), I take anything. Besides, this cast seems much more balanced.

1. I've always loved Dorit, so I believe her. That scene of her breaking down on the bench was so jarring...the "I'm ok, I'm ok" got me.

2. Sutton is a STAR and carried the whole episode. She wouldn't let Kyle breath with the Eritrash nonsense. #sluttonforsutton

3. Crystal is fabulous...loooove her style.

I'm hopeful for this season.

13 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Yes, the whole cast is just staging burglaries and getting away with it on national television. Kyle, worth perhaps over $100 million now, loved losing pieces from her dead mother that she can never wear in public again without fear of prosecution and arrest. You solved it.

right. My luv Duchess Dorit does not have enough power to fake a robbery and get away with it.

People don't get that these wealthy famous people get robbed all of the time.

In the 2000s there was a girl who had a whole reality tv show and she was robbing people like Orlando bloom.

if you are industry cat/groupie/assistants etc. you hang around these celebs and powerful people and you might be able to get into a party and then there's always a group of bad guys scoping out the place when these people are away on vacation and then they steal their belongings. Considering the family was in London I'm sure after a night or two they planned it not realizing when they returned late night that Dorit and her kids were there. they likely thought the family would still be out of town.

13 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The people who robbed Kim Kardashian got caught and sentenced to prison :rip: You know that you can believe people you don't like, right? I can't stand the Kardashians and don't care for Dorit one way or another but that doesn't mean their traumatic experiences are any less real. 

Yup. Will never support a kardashian product but no one deserves to be robbed and, like Dorit, people were blaming Kim for flaunting her wealth online as if that is justifiable to be robbed.

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Kyle come up with something to talk about in interviews other than LVP and your sisters challenge

…do you want her to sit in silence after Andy asks her the questions? She’s asked the questions by the host of the ******* show, she never brings her up otherwise.

1 minute ago, rihxnicki said:

…do you want her to sit in silence after Andy asks her the questions? She’s asked the questions by the host of the ******* show, she never brings her up otherwise.

Right :toofunny3: 

45 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

She has literally brought up LVP in millions of interviews since she left the show :dies:  Every chance she gets, you can just tell she loves the attention even if it’s bc of others and not on her own merit. but then when Camille tries to comment on the show on Twitter Kyle goes on and on about how her opinion doesn’t matter bc she’s no longer a housewife. LVP surrendered and is no longer participating in housewives, idk why Erika, Rinna, and Kyle religiously name drop her as if they have nothing else interesting about themselves to speak about :toofunny3: Kyle is known to have Reddit accounts to defend herself, but now with all the suck ups in here I’m wondering if she’s joined atrl too :lakitu:  :gaycat4:

48 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Right :toofunny3: 

Women all the time just say “who??” a la Mariah Carey if they don’t want to talk about or engage w a person who they’ve made it clear is dead to them and vice verse. Also regarding her sisters, if it’s such a personal topic to her that she lashed out at Garcelle about her comment, she can easily say “you know Andy we’re working it out and I don’t want to comment on that” like Porsha did on WWHL when asked about Dennis cheating for the millionth time, and like Dorit and Erika did multiple times when asked about lawsuits until **** finally hit the fan and they HAD to talk about it. Kyle has a ton of power in the Bravoverse and Andy loves her, trust and believe she could shut him up quickly but absolutely loves the (negative) attention and any chance to look like the good guy between LVP and her sisters or whoever else. She is also a perpetual victim that feeds off of spinning a narrative to get others to feel sympathy for her. So yeah, that little attempted drag from you and that other user wasn’t what you thought it was, try again :skull:

4 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Women all the time just say “who??” a la Mariah Carey if they don’t want to talk about or engage w a person who they’ve made it clear is dead to them and vice verse. Also regarding her sisters, if it’s such a personal topic to her that she lashed out at Garcelle about her comment, she can easily say “you know Andy we’re working it out and I don’t want to comment on that” like Porsha did on WWHL when asked about Dennis cheating for the millionth time, and like Dorit and Erika did multiple times when asked about lawsuits until **** finally hit the fan and they HAD to talk about it. Kyle has a ton of power in the Bravoverse and Andy loves her, trust and believe she could shut him up quickly but absolutely loves the (negative) attention and any chance to look like the good guy between LVP and her sisters or whoever else. She is also a perpetual victim that feeds off of spinning a narrative to get others to feel sympathy for her. So yeah, that little attempted drag from you and that other user wasn’t what you thought it was, try again :skull:

I said one word.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I said one word.

Sorry that I have to break it down for your simple mind sweetie. Like fav like stan, with Kyle being unable to even read a simple news article :toofunny3: just admit you don’t have an argument and move on lol

Edited by stjosephprey4us

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Sorry that I have to break it down for your simple mind sweetie. Like fav like stan, with Kyle being unable to even read a simple news article :toofunny3: just admit you don’t have an argument and move on lol

Someone offered a rebuttal and didn't agree with you over a reality show. It happens. You'll be okay.

I noticed Erika’s voice isn’t as deep as last season 

The robbery definitely wasn't fake and I believe some, or most, of what we saw of Dorit in the episode was genuine. But some wasn't, and it was those parts that were glaringly obvious. Her crying sitting on the bench? Real. PK's tears? Real. Her saying she wouldn't miss what was stolen? Surprisingly real actually, 100%. Her quoting the burglars ("Just kill her already!")? That was fake as hell I'm sorry fff

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She has literally brought up LVP in millions of interviews since she left the show :dies:  Every chance she gets, you can just tell she loves the attention even if it’s bc of others and not on her own merit. but then when Camille tries to comment on the show on Twitter Kyle goes on and on about how her opinion doesn’t matter bc she’s no longer a housewife. LVP surrendered and is no longer participating in housewives, idk why Erika, Rinna, and Kyle religiously name drop her as if they have nothing else interesting about themselves to speak about :toofunny3: Kyle is known to have Reddit accounts to defend herself, but now with all the suck ups in here I’m wondering if she’s joined atrl too :lakitu:  :gaycat4:

If you really wanna bring up who talks about who let’s do it. Lisa Vanderpump brings up her former co-stars (that pummelled her into the ground) at every chance she can get, has cosied up to Garcelle to try to cling to any sort of relevance as her two new spin offs bombed harder than Chernobyl, with her third one on its way out the door. Kyle on the other hand has a main role in the biggest horror franchise (after getting great public reception), is still going strong 12 seasons in, and is making a fortune off The Agency. I know who I would rather be.

8 minutes ago, slik said:

RHOA is gonna be dead if they don’t get Porsha back next season. NJ and BH are on top. 

11 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

If you really wanna bring up who talks about who let’s do it. Lisa Vanderpump brings up her former co-stars (that pummelled her into the ground) at every chance she can get, has cosied up to Garcelle to try to cling to any sort of relevance as her two new spin offs bombed harder than Chernobyl, with her third one on its way out the door. Kyle on the other hand has a main role in the biggest horror franchise (after getting great public reception), is still going strong 12 seasons in, and is making a fortune off The Agency. I know who I would rather be.

LVP trolls in interviews let’s be clear. She does it bc she knows it irks the ladies and it prob gives her a good laugh. Unlike troll Rinna though, she actually has a life and philanthropy and multiple businesses and family she actually cares about to get back to once her small amounts of trolling (not 24/7) are through. Garcelle’s son works for her so she literally has no ulterior motive in getting marginally close to her. News flash, not all friendships are fake and forced for convenience and protection like FFF.

Meanwhile, The Agency has multiple lawsuits against it and it will only get worse, bookmark me. Also, Kyle’s “great public reception” = critical failures on both Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb? 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/halloween_kills

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10665338/

nice try sweetie, back to the drawing board you go!

SUTTON :jonny2: icon behavior 

don’t know if the robbery was real but it sure as hell didn’t look like it :dies:

29 minutes ago, slik said:

Duchess Dorit leading the pack to GROWTH...a beautiful thing.

Doritos won. Haters in shambles

That was fast. I thought it was going to released on Friday.

Well, RHOBH and RHONJ are neck and neck as the new flagship.
I guess we'll have to see how BH averages out in comparison to NJ.

#1 RHOBH/RHONJ depending
#2 RHONJ/RHOBH
#3 RHOP for now but this upcoming season will solidify it more
#4 RHOC
#5 RHOA
#6 RHOSLC
#7 RHONY we'll see how the split OG legacy vs reboot fares in 2023
#8 RHOD - canceled

RHODub is waiting in the wings
RHOM on Peacock and RHODC is forever canceled.

tumblr_n8ast5FEd91rdccybo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Duchess Dorit leading the pack to GROWTH...a beautiful thing.

Doritos won. Haters in shambles

That was fast. I thought it was going to released on Friday.

Well, RHOBH and RHONJ are neck and neck as the new flagship.
I guess we'll have to see how BH averages out in comparison to NJ.

#1 RHOBH/RHONJ depending
#2 RHONJ/RHOBH
#3 RHOP for now but this upcoming season will solidify it more
#4 RHOC
#5 RHOA
#6 RHOSLC
#7 RHONY we'll see how the split OG legacy vs reboot fares in 2023
#8 RHOD - canceled

RHODub is waiting in the wings
RHOM on Peacock and RHODC is forever canceled.

RHOA in 5th place doesn’t sit right with me..like even the worst RHOA cast members are far more interesting than some of the OGs on the other franchises. How are they just going to let it die like that? :deadbanana:

The Porsha stans who couldn't even land her on the NYT best sellers list, could not religiously watch her underperforming spinoff...thank that Porsha needs to returns when her actor vist storyline was a bust and the only thing that boosted was her bussin wide open to a random stripper and Canada Dry. She was on the decline for ratings as she departed. To be fair, so was Nene and so was Kenya but Kenya returned and for the only season post prime held the ratings from 1.9 to 1.9M as other seasons dipped 200-500k on episode 1.

The execs at Bravo have shifted over recent years which is why LVP, Nene, Porsha and others did not had the same preferential treatment. People want Phaedra, Porsha and Nene to return when Phaedra was the only one who left on high ratings (I mean it was unethical but the numbers soared). Porsha ruined her chances with her spinoff because the original concept was to make it about her Williams legacy but they didn't have enough material not even enough to give Karen Huger 2nd chair 2 part episode...and when the cheating scandal took storm they rushed to use it for her spinoff to give her one more chance at image rehabilitation...and she blew it and made Dennis look better which is hard to do because he's a creep.

That wasn't even the problem as Bravo enjoyed exploiting it either way. The problem is that Porsha went on her social media to actively tell her fans to not watch the episode where she threw a plate at Dennis and acted a fool and didn't do promotion after the trailer showed they were going to air it which is why production showed the scene of Porsha and her family pretending like nothing happened the next day and the 4th wall was broken with production telling her she has to talk about the fight. This was after Porsha attempted to have cast members fined if they used certain words referencing her affair with Simon as a means to return with conditions. They said no.

Nene ain't coming back. Phaedra would have been back by now if they wanted her. Porsha won't be able to come back as easy. Also to note Porsha has been associating with Nene and using Nene gifs to shade Bravo and execs...not sure that's a formula for a return but if anyone can return back it's Porsha and Cynthia but that wouldn't save it.

RHOA is now in RHONY's lane. If the legacy vs reboot works for NY I wouldn't be surprised if RHOA becomes the 2nd edition

7 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA in 5th place doesn’t sit right with me..like even the worst RHOA cast members are far more interesting than some of the OGs on the other franchises. How are they just going to let it die like that? :deadbanana:

I brought this up in 2019 but there was a plan to make RHOBH the flagship for a few years now after LVP left.  If you recall, after Nene burned her bridges with Bravo who paid her the most (more than Bethenney) they placed a big picture of Nene at the main offices in NY. In 2020, Kyle's pic replaced Nene.

So the plan has been out there but that's Bravo's prerogative. At one point OC and NY were the girls. In 2020, based on a technicality RHOBH had the highest rated show of the franchises airing that year. Kyle couldn't wait to post that. Then in 2021  RHOA got it back thanks to Kenya exposing Bologate. Now in 2022, it's back to RHOBH with RHONJ being a dark horse.

it all depends on if BH can average up to or greater than RHONJ. If so, then the mission was accomplished and RHOBH finally holds the flagship.

the fact that there's possibly going to be a teams vs in the future ya'lls corny FFF OGs (Kyle, Dorit, Rinna, Erika and i guess Diana slid in) vs (Kathy, Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal and possibly others)

If BH had LVP on Kathy's side and Yolanda on the FFF side (THE COLLAPSE) :WAP:

50 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

LVP oozes resentment and jealousy every time the show comes up. She was proven to be a hypocrite and liar and is bitter the facade came down.

Anyway, looks like RHOBH is the number one Housewives show now and with good reason. Its a phenomenal and strong cast in a beautiful and rich setting. I think it'll only go up from here.

The show really started reaching new heights when Lisa Vanderfurry left and it goes to show she was holding it back with her machinations and tired, stale jokes about ******* her animals. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVuLSy1D61Y/

14 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I brought this up in 2019 but there was a plan to make RHOBH the flagship for a few years now after LVP left.  If you recall, after Nene burned her bridges with Bravo who paid her the most (more than Bethenney) they placed a big picture of Nene at the main offices in NY. In 2020, Kyle's pic replaced Nene.

So the plan has been out there but that's Bravo's prerogative. At one point OC and NY were the girls. In 2020, based on a technicality RHOBH had the highest rated show of the franchises airing that year. Kyle couldn't wait to post that. Then in 2021  RHOA got it back thanks to Kenya exposing Bologate. Now in 2022, it's back to RHOBH with RHONJ being a dark horse.

Maybe RHOA should go back to an older cast members. They still have the black star power stars with Kenya and Kandi, but they need to ditch Drew and Sanya (even though I like her) and get some relevant black celebrities (Tamar Braxton, Tiffany Haddish, Mo’nique, Niecy Nash) and make it more luxurious like the black BH. That could be a smart rebrand because they need someone relevant enough to make people wanna tune in every Sunday.

Edited by Camilitau.u

On 5/11/2022 at 2:53 AM, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

BRING BACK NENE, PORSHA, PHAEDRA, KIM AND HER WIG

We're seeing the effects of the previous season not being good, and the RHOA brand being diluted by Porsha and Kandi's spinoffs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.