The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

RHOBH needs the CHAOS that Brandi brings. They were getting way too comfortable with lame storylines and fake drama that happens outside filming.

Idc if she comes after Sutton or Garcelle. They should be able to fend off her attacks if they are good housewives

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

buckle up y’all 

I’m gonna be ecstatic for now until she ultimately immediately teams up with Erika, Vyle, and Rinna and then I’ll be calling the Bravo headquarters demanding she be fired bc she ultimately did something I don’t like that is “SOoOooO DArK” that would otherwise be fine if she was on Sutton and Garcelle’s team. :gaycat1:

Now, get Camille back in the mix and we have a show. I don’t want to get greedy but we need someone on the opposite side now to really shake things up.

Brandi coming back :rip: 

I just know we’re gonna get a season teased of another Kyle vs Erika/Rinna rift but it’s gonna be driven by Brandi vs Sutton conflict. 

Anyway the Miami girls are so chaotic and funny. Can I say that it's giving peak RHONY? I loved them coming together in a real sisterly way for Lisa then going back to the petty fights and fun shade right after. Like Adriana saying she got her info from a Netflix documentary..... :deadbanana2:

The cast is so good and even the friends like Kiki have a real presence and add value :heart2:

Garcelle and Sutton saved this show from the pits of hell. 

Just now, MAKSIM said:

Garcelle and Sutton saved this show from the pits of hell. 

I genuinely cannot picture the show without Garcelle, Sutton, Kyle, Lisa or Erika at this point. The rest can be replaced and no one would notice.

Gizzele Robyn and paster holy ***** appear in married to med too :dies:

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Season 1 is a waste of time sis. Larsa's old face is the only worthy thing (but just for giggles)

Something came up so i didn't start it. Ok, so since i trust u with RH stuff i will start from season 2. 

The latest Episode of RHOM is one of the best housewives episodes I've seen of any franchise....authenticity, drama, humor, conflict, and a cliffhanger. It really had all of the moments that make for great TV! 

i'd rather camille or denise, not brandi, she's just unhinged and says any bs for the sake of the camera..

rooting for garcelle and sutton

If Brandi teams up with Kyle i could see this being interesting for sure. I want to think Brandi realizes now what limits she can push before she gets fired again. She can’t afford to be fired so will hopefully be able to tow the line between messy and way to much but we will see :coffee2:

I miss rhony :fish2:

I cant keep rewaqtching the same shi@@#!

robyn is such a spiritually bankrupt, financially bankrupt, hypocritical, fake, punk ass B*TCH and anyone who stans her or JIZZelle for that matter have skid marks in their draws

also Brandi’s gonna come back to film and give it her all hoping she clenched a diamond only to be regulated to “friend of” category once it’s all said and done :bibliahh: sorry but apart from Erika (who is post-wealth and has an entire plot line centered around that) , RHOBH is prestige lifestyle p*rn housewives …. it’s meant for the rich and glamorous ladies, not the broke and destitute and desperate girls

16 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Brandi coming back :rip: 

I just know we’re gonna get a season teased of another Kyle vs Erika/Rinna rift but it’s gonna be driven by Brandi vs Sutton conflict. 

Yes, Brandi is team Rinna and Rinna is team brandi.

What don't people get about that?

Brandi coming back is not going to be the win ya'll think it is

Most likely BS, but There’s a rumor PARIS HILTON signed on as well :jonnycat:

This is a smart play on producers to stop Kyle/FF5 from patching things up and ganging on sutton again. Having Paris here forces the fallout from  Kathygate to not be glazed over. 

27 minutes ago, qurl said:

also Brandi’s gonna come back to film and give it her all hoping she clenched a diamond only to be regulated to “friend of” category once it’s all said and done :bibliahh: sorry but apart from Erika (who is post-wealth and has an entire plot line centered around that) , RHOBH is prestige lifestyle p*rn housewives …. it’s meant for the rich and glamorous ladies, not the broke and destitute and desperate girls

Used to be. Kyle is the only FT hw in RHOBH who's rich but she doesn't really flaunt her wealth. All the lifestyle p*rn has moved to RHOM I fear

15 minutes ago, Phobos said:

Most likely BS, but There’s a rumor PARIS HILTON signed on as well :jonnycat:

This is a smart play on producers to stop Kyle/FF5 from patching things up and ganging on sutton again. Having Paris here forces the fallout from  Kathygate to not be glazed over. 

This BS read the comments lol

If the sole purpose of bringing Brandi back (for those in favor of her) so that she can make Garcelle and Sutton work, why not bring Heather Dubrow? She's in Beverly Hills, and although she's a friend of Rinna i don't imagine her going full ff5 mode + the prospect of her telling Sutton she's going through a psychotic break is way funnier than Brandi throwing f bombs lol

Edited by Maddox

gosh I was really fine not liking Lisa Hochstein anymore after season 1, but I'm already obsessed with her new scorned era :flame:

she might have a Camille-like renaissance with viewers now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.