The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

^ Robyn's the only part of Potomac that isn’t vile

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Robyn's the only part of Potomac that isn’t vile

My thoughts about this las episode of SLC:

- amazing episode, it had everything, fun, shade, drama, yelling, story and one hour episode.
- Lisa is still trying to be nice or cordial with Heather but H keeps being a ***** to her. Not nice.
- Angie H and Danna are pretty ok in the show, i don't like Angie K.
- Heather, of course Whitney is not gonna invite you to things, she kept trying to talk with her, i'm sorry but i'm with Whitney on this one.
- When Lisa asked Heather: What do you want to do today, she talked only about fixing things with Jen nothing about Whitney and saying she didn't get into her feeling with Jen, what does that mean? She is not 100% real with Jen? Thats weird.
- The competition on the beach was fun and all the scenes.
- It was nice of Jen to say sorry to Lisa.
- Of course Lisa started the convo with Jen and then Heather started to say her problems. No backbone to start ****.
- Heather and Jen deserve eachother as friends, they are kinda the same, except Heather is better ... or was better of hinding it and sorry but at least Jen can say sorry and not deflect ****, Heather can't.
- This is the episode i am really done with Heather and this season she shows are tur colors.
- Damn, i'm sorry to hear Jen say the things about suicide.
- Heather and Whitney... yeah sorry 90% i'm in Whitney's side. Heather saying to Lisa and something is not ok with Whitney in the morning but saying at night at the dinner that it' news to her that there are unfinished stuff.. lol girl, get your stories straight.
- Heather is such a hater that Lisa and Whitney start to get along.
- Jen saying that she agrees with Whitney. She has her super real and not picking a side moments.
- Whitney is right, Jen can do all the **** in the world to Heather but she will get over it, when it comes to Whitney, she is done really quick. That's ****** up.
- Heather bringing Lisa in it just so she can create drama and get out of the convo.
- Heather ignoring Withney like that at the end of the dinner, being a rude ***** in the club saying "**** Whitney".
- Jen at the window with her **** out and Danna and Lisa seeing her. LMFAO. Jen can be fun too bad she is rude.
- I am really curious what happened with Heather, black eye, scratches...

I love Heather now that she’s the villain 

Ok so Heather def didn’t just fall..I thought it was a fake out at first but I def think Whitney’s dumb ass attacked her. 

been rewatching RHOM4 because i didnt care much for it but the reactions to 5 made me interested again. i was definitely sleeping on it. Nicole's husband is so hot :WAP:

I am confused by this shaxposed thing? Didn't that account talk **** mostly about Lisa? Or did I miss a whole lot of this

Kinda love the RHOM cast. Lisa and Larsa are my faves and Alexia is so fun too. Adriana was my fav in the original seasons, but the simp act she has with Julia is so cringe :rip:  the new girls are cute

I honestly don't see Heather as the villain. Whitney is being ridiculous trying to trauma dump and conflate her abuse with her messiness.

The Miami cast is a great ensemble group. I love Julia and Adriana, they're super cute and funny. I find Larsa and Lisa to be the most boring and super vapid, but in the context of the show they work well. Lisa would have nothing going on if not for the divorce. I find Alexia hella annoying, but they all work together so well. I'm even loving Kiki having a bigger role this season too. Season 4 was excellent and this one seems promising so far. It feels fresh and fun.

34 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Jenn shah allegedly not at the reunion. Cancellation announcement incoming.

Lol it’s not alleged she posted on Instagram today she was uninvited and then re-invited two weeks ago but she didn’t want to talk about anything related to her case and bravo said it’s her storyline she has to so she’s not attending

This reunion will look hella empty if they don't bring the friends out for the whole taping :skull:

2 hours ago, Crashed said:

This reunion will look hella empty if they don't bring the friends out for the whole taping :skull:

Lisa carrying this whole thing :deadbanana:

Sutton hosted a Christmas party and Garcelle, Kathy, Crystal, Kyle AND Denise were all pictured there ? 

Whitney is a disaster and a disgrace.

Team Heather.

Jen not going to the reunion is bad.

Why hasn't Bravo put a clause in contracts to make them appear unless there is a really good reason to miss out?

LISA BARLOW WILL TAKEOVER SLC 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

22 hours ago, Stevie said:

The Miami cast is a great ensemble group. I love Julia and Adriana, they're super cute and funny. I find Larsa and Lisa to be the most boring and super vapid, but in the context of the show they work well. Lisa would have nothing going on if not for the divorce. I find Alexia hella annoying, but they all work together so well. I'm even loving Kiki having a bigger role this season too. Season 4 was excellent and this one seems promising so far. It feels fresh and fun.

Miami is giving us more than every franchise rn, and if you're not watching it you're missing out!

Potomac and SLC are kinda top two right now oh wow 

(Miami I haven’t watched since it went on streaming tbh)

6 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Potomac and SLC are kinda top two right now oh wow 

(Miami I haven’t watched since it went on streaming tbh)

SLC is nowhere near top anything :rip:

Potomac and Miami and reigning supreme

1 hour ago, boys said:

SLC is nowhere near top anything :rip:

Potomac and Miami and reigning supreme

Sis that’s your opinion or whatever ok 

like I said, I haven’t caught up with Miami since it stopped airing on Bravo. You guys fangirl about it in here as of recent like you all did with Beverly Hills so Idk what to make of it yet.

8 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Sis that’s your opinion or whatever ok 

like I said, I haven’t caught up with Miami since it stopped airing on Bravo. You guys fangirl about it in here as of recent like you all did with Beverly Hills so Idk what to make of it yet.

You need to watch it, S4 is everything honestly. One girl meets her dead husband's gay lover whom he bought a house for. Plus you get to see Larsa get dragged!

Since it's year end, it's time to have the real conversation:

fbA37R3.gif

Ratings:

RHOBH>RHONJ>RHOA>RHOP>RHOC>RHOSLC>RHODub>RHOMia

Quality:

RHOBH > RHOP> RHOM > RHONJ>RHOSLC>RHOA>RHOC>RHOD

RHOBH remains the flagship. RHOA remains the top black franchise.

I'm nervous about RHONYRebust. Cautiously excited about RHONYlastLeg

wxgmNOm.gif

I’m finally watching Ex-Wives Club and Dorinda is absolutely UNHINGED. :deadbanana:

I'm so glad I got over myself and watched Miami this year in time for the new season.

Easily the most entertaining franchise right now, it's gold.

Reality tv is super cheap to produce, and I doubt the SLC girls are asking for big salaries. If Family Karma is still going on despite the network paying it dust, RHOSLC will be renewed - especially with the level uncertainty about how New/Legacy RHONY will do ratings wise. It’s not like Bravo is testing out a ton of promising new cities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.