The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She was talking/looking to the producers before Sutton got there. She wasn't just talking out loud to herself. It seemed pretty obvious to me.

We saw Kyle's reaction months later at the reunion. He didn't leave the bag?? It clearly showed he left the phone and left. 

I honestly do not get how y'all think the robbery was fake. She may be somewhat enjoying the attention she's getting but she's not faking it.

I think it was real, but all of the reactions, from Kyle to Dorit to PK seemed contrived. None of the crying seemed real. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

He didn't leave the bag?? It clearly showed he left the phone and left. 

I honestly do not get how y'all think the robbery was fake. She may be somewhat enjoying the attention she's getting but she's not faking it.

So the burglars wrapped everything in a comforter and pulled it down the street ..no get away car nothing. 
“I just want to genome and hold you in bed” uuummm maybe you should take a peek at the kiddos & pretend to be interested.

This mess isn’t adding up! This storyline is faker than Melissa Gorga’s 100th nose.

Confused Math Lady GIF

1 minute ago, Camilitau.u said:

So the burglars wrapped everything in a comforter and pulled it down the street ..no get away car nothing. 
“I just want to genome and hold you in bed” uuummm maybe you should take a peek at the kiddos & pretend to be interested.

This mess isn’t adding up! This storyline is faker than Melissa Gorga’s 100th nose.

Confused Math Lady GIF

The car was down the street. It was in the video released by the LAPD.

I think its possible the scene at Kyle's was filmed a couple days later rather than the night after the robbery the way they presented. But it's real. Even if it WAS the night after and PK came straight there to see his wife who had just survived an armed robbery instead of home to his kids who knew nothing (literally just down the street, Kyle and Dorit are neighbors) that's understandable too.  

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The car was down the street. It was in the video released by the LAPD.

I think its possible the scene at Kyle's was filmed a couple days later rather than the night after the robbery the way they presented. But it's real. Even if it WAS the night after and PK came straight there to see his wife who had just survived an armed robbery instead of home to his kids who knew nothing (literally just down the street, Kyle and Dorit are neighbors) that's understandable too.  

They all know it’s fake. Their faces said it all. Mauricio didn’t look up at all. Kyle was the only one being dramatic because she staged a burglary too.

14 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Confused Math Lady GIF

The car was literally down the street. If you think that is fake, you're crazy.

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Most of the RHOA at one time lived in the Atlanta suburbs. They may still. In Dallas a few of them didn't even live in Dallas.

It's not about living in the city proper but your life moreso revolving around it. There's no question most things they do are in Beverly Hills. 

Hardly any of them on Potomac live in Potomac either, lmao. It's basically Real Housewives of Maryland/DC with the Potomac title. I live in MD and only like 1 or 2 live in Potomac.

Edited by JustHoran

4 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

They all know it’s fake. Their faces said it all. Mauricio didn’t look up at all. Kyle was the only one being dramatic because she staged a burglary too.

Yes, the whole cast is just staging burglaries and getting away with it on national television. Kyle, worth perhaps over $100 million now, loved losing pieces from her dead mother that she can never wear in public again without fear of prosecution and arrest. You solved it.

20 hours ago, insomniac said:

I’m so over Garcelle and Sutton. I don’t get why people are into them. 

Anyway, I started watching RHSLC and am on episode 5. Having a hard time going through this. Not enjoying the cast members so far and the drama and people are quite annoying. Should I stick with it? Only other franchises I’ve seen are RHOBH and RHONY, which I both love. Mainly for the characters, opulence and the drama. Any other series that are better than RHSLC and more in the vain of RHOBH and RHONY?

You should watch Potomac, it's so much better than SLC but SLC is OK.

2 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

The car was literally down the street. If you think that is fake, you're crazy.

The robbers put a gun to her head & said they would kill her, but also told her they would leave her cell at the gate? ? What considerate robbers! The same ones who robbed Kim kardashian for a storyline.

2 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

The robbers put a gun to her head & said they would kill her, but also told her they would leave her cell at the gate? ? What considerate robbers! The same ones who robbed Kim kardashian for a storyline.

The people who robbed Kim Kardashian got caught and sentenced to prison :rip: You know that you can believe people you don't like, right? I can't stand the Kardashians and don't care for Dorit one way or another but that doesn't mean their traumatic experiences are any less real. 

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The people who robbed Kim Kardashian got caught and sentenced to prison :rip: You know that you can believe people you don't like, right? I can't stand the Kardashians and don't care for Dorit one way or another but that doesn't mean their traumatic experiences are any less real. 

You’re probably thinking “who fakes a robbery” ... well no one ever thought a hate crime attack would be staged but Jussie Smollette didn’t care!

Now we're talking about Jussie Smollet?

200.gif

Anyway. I screamed at Erika trying to shift the narrative right off the bat as if she can shake this off. "it's time to laugh and have fun now :fan:

Girl, no one is going to let this go for a long time. :rip: 

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Idk why you keep wasting your time with that person. Common sense doesn’t exist in their realm.

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Idk why you keep wasting your time with that person. Common sense doesn’t exist in their realm.

That was staged. Where is the security alarm? If they have one how did the "burglars" know it wasn't on? Why weren't the "burglars rushing to get off this rich, ww's property after holding her at gun point and stealing her stuff? Dorit's lying just like Erika Jayne.? It's just a matter of time before they find out it was staged for insurance purposes.

real housewives television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

4 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

That was staged. Where is the security alarm? If they have one how did the "burglars" know it wasn't on? Why weren't the "burglars rushing to get off this rich, ww's property after holding her at gun point and stealing her stuff? Dorit's lying just like Erika Jayne.? It's just a matter of time before they find out it was staged for insurance purposes.

real housewives television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I’m not interested

I'm looking forward to Diana's introduction.  I hope its as messy and awkward as Rinna walking up to Kathryn and saying "You know what's going through my mind more than anything? OJ."

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

I enjoyed the BH premiere and feel for Dorit. I can maybe sorta see why it would come off as staged but given how traumatizing something like this would be I'm going to choose to believe her unless it's proven she's making it up. Sutton still lives in the real world and she's not going to dramatically discuss Dorit just for storyline purposes. She's self absorbed and she knows Dorit is okay which means she's just going to go on about her life as normal. That said her lack of a reaction at all was a tad insensitive and I'm sure this is gonna get messier. 

Sutton carrying the first part of this season :clap:

Did anyone else find this episode boring? They literally discussed two things we already knew about last year (and Rinna has run that Elton John story into the ground). 

Even though Sutton was a bit of an ******* with her response, at least she doesn’t edit herself like most housewives. Especially her reaction to Kyle trying to have a kumbaya moment (that was full of ****).

Yall believing Doritos FAKE storyline :bibliahh:

Was this actually the best premiere ever Andy?

Gays like to Exaggerate

my first season watching 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gays like to Exaggerate

my first season watching 

He literally does this all the time and that’s why we don’t believe him

I personally can’t say I’m moved by a rich white woman being robbed because she’ll be fine regardless. I am happy her kids were safe and didn’t see anything because they’re so adorable.

8 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Hardly any of them on Potomac live in Potomac either, lmao. It's basically Real Housewives of Maryland/DC with the Potomac title. I live in MD and only like 1 or 2 live in Potomac.

Yeah…in terms of current cast, Karen is the only one that lives in Potomac 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gays like to Exaggerate

my first season watching 

All those gays that were hyping this premiere up. BH is kinda the most overrated franchise. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.