The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

34 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Do any of these broads even live in Beverly Hills? Merely curious...

Most of the RHOA at one time lived in the Atlanta suburbs. They may still. In Dallas a few of them didn't even live in Dallas.

It's not about living in the city proper but your life moreso revolving around it. There's no question most things they do are in Beverly Hills. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Only one person currently lives in Potomac :rip:

Yeah if Karen left, they would have to change the show to Real Housewives of the DMV area 

RHOA needs Nene and Porsha like RHOC needs Vicki and Tamra I fear 

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

And just googled and the new girl is in Malibu.

she's actually in the Hidden Hills community. She lives down the street from Kris Jenner & Khloe Kardashian. She sold her Malibu compound for $87 Million after listing it at $125 Million.

OLD HOUSE: https://www.dirt.com/moguls/power-players/diana-jenkins-house-malibu-1203323454/

NEW HOUSE: https://www.dirt.com/gallery/moguls/power-players/after-selling-87-million-malibu-estate-l-a-socialite-downsizes-to-13-million-hidden-hills-mansion-1203434700/

I'm already exhausted by the RHOBH discourse, these girls are so boring and the drama is so constructed, idk how it's enjoyable anymore :skull:

Jen is the housewife performing the best in these RHONJ reunion episodes. She's really holding her own. I normally like Teresa and hate Margaret, but Teresa keeps making herself look stupid and Margaret like a good person :skull: 

This episode is very Sutton-centric. Mama is working for her diamond. 

RHOA may need streaming numbers tbh 

6 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

the mistake rhoa/truly entertainment + bravo producers made was giving porsha her own show, rather than giving her a raise and having the simon/falynn fallout play out on season 14 of atlanta (with falynn as 'friend of').

porsha's seperate series got middling ratings anyway, it wasn't worth creating a whole spinoff. it would have been better to save that all for rhoa and keep the GOAT franchise afloat!!

i really don't know what they were thinking.

But the problem is Porsha wouldn't have let Marlo or Kenya give us the controversy. She attempted to get the girls fined for saying certain words related to the scandal.

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

RHOA needs Nene and Porsha like RHOC needs Vicki and Tamra I fear 

Not with those declining ratings they left on but at least Porsha got the spinoff Nene couldn't get yet those numbers weren't good either and made Porsha look worse. Maybe Nene won.

It's Kyle looking right into the camera to make sure they get her "crying/worried" reaction that took me out.

Sutton is the star of this episode I'm sorry. I feel for Dorit and I hope that she's fine, but isn't it interesting that Dorit AND Kyle both had Teddi's husband's security company and they both got robbed? 

not me crying this whole episode 

4 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

It's Kyle looking right into the camera to make sure they get her "crying/worried" reaction that took me out.

Yeah, it’s strange. Like, I don’t feel like any of the crying emotions were genuine the whole episode. 

Dorit's security system wasn't on when the incident happened.  she just said on WWHL cuz andy asked about it being teddi's husbands company

Duchess Dorit is a survivor.

:heart:

As if we wouldn't know by now if she faked it...the girls need to get over the fact that LVP is gone and that corny name you all have for the girls FFF is a horrible coping mechanism.

Earn that center diamond. Keep the haters pressed, luv

:clap3:

Kyle said she would rather not get on Diana's bad side than Teresa Giudice

If Kyle wasn't such a image conscious weakling that would give me some hype for Diana but she is a image conscious weakling so..

Kyle crying because Dorit was robbed came across fake. You didn’t even cry this much when YOU were robbed. Also I'm not convinced Dorit's robbery was legit. That man left the bag of goods at the gate/door and ran across the street empty handed! ? Issa fake storyline for me! BYE Dorit!

Edited by Camilitau.u

Wait...not me realizing that PK directly called Kyle from the airport and NOT Dorit? Then he preceeds to kiki with Dorit and her besties before seeing his children?! And if I were Dorit, I would be sitting at home with my kids instead of filming for a stupid TV show, she could've taken that day off. It's just...weird.

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Dorit AND Kyle both had Teddi's husband's security company and they both got robbed

Someone should look into this. It seems very suspicious to me. 

sure Jan. Just trying to cover your ass that nobody gives a **** about. **** off you boring piece of **** stop trying to get attention

Yeah, Dorit is a terrible actress

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

She was talking/looking to the producers before Sutton got there. She wasn't just talking out loud to herself. It seemed pretty obvious to me.

51 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Kyle crying because Dorit was robbed came across fake. You didn’t even cry this much when YOU were robbed. Also I'm not convinced Dorit's robbery was legit. That man left the bag of goods at the gate/door and ran across the street empty handed! ? Issa fake storyline for me! BYE Dorit!

We saw Kyle's reaction months later at the reunion. He didn't leave the bag?? It clearly showed he left the phone and left. 

I honestly do not get how y'all think the robbery was fake. She may be somewhat enjoying the attention she's getting but she's not faking it.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She was talking/looking to the producers before Sutton got there. She wasn't just talking out loud to herself. It seemed pretty obvious to me.

We saw Kyle's reaction months later at the reunion. He didn't leave the bag?? It clearly showed he left the phone and left. 

I honestly do not get how y'all think the robbery was fake. She may be somewhat enjoying the attention she's getting but she's not faking it.

No, I am not talking about the scene with Sutton, I am talking about the scene with Dorit AFTER the robbery when the ladies are altogether. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.