The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea SLC is likely going to Peacock (which is fine)

Especially without Jen shah.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOSLC is collapsing :skull:

Yikesss, I hope they get good DVR/streaming numbers 

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

No Mary and this is what you get. I said this would happen when it was announced she wasn't coming back. The show feels so forced now it's kind of unwatchable for me and its clear the viewers are seeing that as well. None of them actually like each at all (Mary pointed that out in season 2) but this season is so much worse somehow. Those 3 new girls all looked so desperate outside of the empty choir rehearsal I just had to cut it off.

58 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Queen going viral 

OMG it took me a minute

UOIdhUc.gif

10 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

:rip:

Doubt it I think that's just her schtick to play like she doesn't know.

Rumored RHONJ cast. TERESA WON.

Premieres February 19, 2022

Fulltime HW’s
Teresa
Jennifer
Dolores
Danielle Cabral new
Melissa
Margaret
Rachel Fuda new

Friends:
Jackie
Jen Fessler new

I need Teresa to get her center spot again

New girl Dolores Jennifer Teresa Margaret Melissa New girl

Bye Wackie

Rumored RHONJ cast. TERESA WON.

Premieres February 19, 2022

Fulltime HW’s
Teresa
Jennifer
Delores
Danielle Cabral new
Melissa
Margaret
Rachel Fuda new

Friends:
Jackie
Jen Fessler new

I need Teresa to get her center spot again

New girl Delores Jennifer Teresa Margaret Melissa New girl

Bye Wackie

14 hours ago, Chemist said:

That's not fair, the first 20 minutes had some of the best housewives moments this year 

50 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Kelly will CARRY :duca:

No. No Ramona, No RHONY. Love her or hate her that’s just the way it is!

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Oh wow we love a lineup of women who all bring something to the show without allegations of racism against them. Ramona OUT bye flop!

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Ahhhh I can't wait :jonny2:

Angie H is kinda the moment. Holding her own against Jen, Angie K and Whitney :clap3:Ready for her to be FT next season. 

Angie K is so weak. Being Lisa's lap dog and letting Jen yell at her like that. Hope she won't be back next season because she's boring and she is not someone who can stand on her on. 

Danna is beautiful and I'm ready to see her eat Jen up. 

Lisa and Whitney's "friendship" is one of the phoniest most contrived in HW history. Truly the two worst HWs on the show. 

Is the Heather/Whitney beef fake? I feel like they wanted to shake things up so they concocted this falling out for this season. Heather is someone that I feel cares deeply about her image to the fans, so it feels OOC for her to be this dismissive and to push Whitney around twice now. Maybe she just doesn't GAF this season. I'm still on her side regardless because the issue that Whitney has with Heather makes no sense. Whitney is so ******* annoying and hypocritical and she'll go wherever the wind blows. 

Personally I think SLC is tanking because they kept Jen Shah. It’s in poor taste to have her on. I get she pleads guilty at the end of the season, but that’s why views aren’t tanking. It’s uncomfortable to watch her on screen especially with everyone supporting her.

Personally I think SLC is tanking because they kept Jen Shah. It’s in poor taste to have her on. I get she pleads guilty at the end of the season, but that’s why views aren’t tanking. It’s uncomfortable to watch her on screen especially with everyone supporting her.

This is my first season watching RHOP regularly.

Can someone explain to me why Robyn & Giselle are so anti-Wendy? Weren't they the ones pushing the story about Wendy's husband last season? If anything Wendy should be the one holding a grudge against them but she's not. What am I missing?

18 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

This is my first season watching RHOP regularly.

Can someone explain to me why Robyn & Giselle are so anti-Wendy? Weren't they the ones pushing the story about Wendy's husband last season? If anything Wendy should be the one holding a grudge against them but she's not. What am I missing?

Because after that hapowned Wendy dragged them to the pits of hell and they haven't recovered

I’m here for that Legacy cast but… Ramona should be on it. C’mon. 

Also, Bethenny should too. She’s dumb for passing it up. The way ratings would sky rocket.

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

I’m here for that Legacy cast but… Ramona should be on it. C’mon. 

Also, Bethenny should too. She’s dumb for passing it up. The way ratings would sky rocket.

This is what we need. Ramona and Bethenny. She says she doesn’t want to but it feels like a bargaining chip. She’s “so done with HWs” yet she talks about it and now has a podcast on it. Her solo Bravo show flopped and she likes the limelight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.