The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

1 hour ago, Million said:

Any friends of Garcelle will be welcomed

Wasn't Kimora Lee Simmons rumoured to be in talks to join the show as well?

Oh yes

The balance:

Garcelle/Nia Long/ add Brenda Ritchie/Latoya Jackson

Crystal/Kimora (Crystal's eventual replacement)

Dorit/Kyle/Kathy/add back LVP after Rinna, Erika, and Crystal and possibly Dorit are gone.

Erika/Sutton

Rinna

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Not believing anything about casting rumors until an official announcement :heart2:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

a mess if this is true lol 

Does Cynthia even live in LA anymore now that her and Mike Hill aren’t together 

I keep seeing rumours that Heather Dubrow is switching to BH because she’s buying a penthouse in LA? :deadbanana:

13 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Does Cynthia even live in LA anymore now that her and Mike Hill aren’t together 

Nah, she's back at Lake Bailey for now. I think a few fans pointed it out like a month or two ago when she was on Instagram they could tell by the background. 

I guess if she wants she can always buy something out there and test her chances then :giraffe:

11 hours ago, FAN said:

I keep seeing rumours that Heather Dubrow is switching to BH because she’s buying a penthouse in LA? :deadbanana:

Heather Dubrow on BH...OMG. This might be a great thing.

Kyle

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit (at some point, I'll have to accept a demotion to Kyle's friend soon)

Erika (on her way out)

Rinna (on her way out maybe sooner)

Garcelle

Sutton

Crystal (i'll give her a season or two)

Bye Dinah

Heather Dubrow

Nia Long

Kathy

Latoya 

Brenda Ritchie

Kimora

Kris Jenner

return of LVP, Kim Richards, Denise Richards, Brandi

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many options for BH

The way NO other franchise has the options BH has...no wonder they are the flagship

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

Last season's averages all season:

BH-1.16M

NJ-1.04M

ATL-0.95M

OC-0.85M

POT-0.85M currently (1.00M last season)

NYC-0.82M

SLC-0.66M currently (0.71M  last season)

DUB-0.59M

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

Garcelle keeps ignoring anything Diana does :fan: We need news of Diana's firing like NOW

Meredith looking miserable as always :mandown:

Angie talking about the media as if anyone in the real world knows her or as if Bravo fans even care about her like that :rip:

Angie and Meredith bonding over their obsessive hatred for Lisa/their fear of Lisa Barlow’s wrath :bibliahh:

Them acting shocked that John Barlow defended Lisa and wants nothing to do with the Harrington’s after last season’s stupid catering storyline Angie crafted to get on the show :doc:

Edited by crf13

25 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Angie talking about the media as if anyone in the real world knows her or as if Bravo fans even care about her like that 

I still don't know who she is and I watch RHOSLC

RHOBH is so different now that you cannot imagine it was once a great franchise. Yolanda was such a ***** :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Chemist said:

RHOBH is so different now that you cannot imagine it was once a great franchise. Yolanda was such a ***** :deadbanana2:

I loved Yolanda. Huge Yolanda fan here. Would love her to come back but she vowed never to again as recently as last month. She wasn’t afraid to call anyone out.

Edited by insomniac

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

The Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda alliance was iconic :ahh:

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Yolanda bringing her kid’s medical records to show LVP and Kyle they had Lyme’s Disease as well during their lunch was such a moment. She really had them gagged. :deadbanana: 

Gigi and Bella’s publicists would NEVER let Yolanda join RHOBH again lmao. Their personal brands have too much to lose and we all know she has some wackadoo views about the world and science. 

Lisa Barlow singing and then saying “ I need to go lower” only to do the exact same note. :deadbanana4: I need Barlegend to release her debut single ASAP!  She should absolutely join the HWs Hall of Music Fame! She’ll fit right in with Luann. 

Nancy Drew could never

Center snowflake already has her S4 tagline selected

John Barlow the big, strong, and muscular man that you are! :jonny5:

@ Meredith on wwhl

Edited by crf13
Typo

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

The way Yolanda ATE. 

The way RHOBH goes we are going to be talking about this for the next 2 seasons  :rip:

the way 

Robyn is annoying and useless. That convoluted ass idea to have Candiace watch over Wendy’s kids at the field day girl bye. Team Wendy on this one.

Candiace is giving the best confessional one liners, she cracks me up. Excited for her to get Ashley together next week. Ngl Ashley’s fake storyline with Michael is getting tired. Find a hot boyfriend already and hoe it up. 

Overall this recent episode felt pointless. 

On 10/30/2022 at 8:39 PM, boys said:

Did she think she was talking to a fan who hadn't seen the show? No ones even looking forward to that wedding.

Good. Andy properly earned her. She needs to get it together and stop being boring. 

Is it me or am I the only one who thinks Lisa Barlow and Meredith Marks are related? :lmao:

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way RHOBH goes we are going to be talking about this for the next 2 seasons  :rip:

the way 

idg what her deal is, those were HER texts, what do they prove, HER story? .. i mean, DUH :skull: this is worse than middle school ****, i swear. 

the way nene ate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.