The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

World class benchwarmer :ahh:

Not Robyns son dragging the hell out of Juan. These potomac kids are shady

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

i thought they did have a podcast or someting'

Their podcast isn’t solely about housewives recaps like Tamra/Teddi’s is 

Rinna deactivated her twitter 

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Not PageSix reporting on this :deadbanana2:

BTW when are we going to know if Diana is getting fired?

My luv...this is not cute. They need to make her pay for this.

15 hours ago, *Tim said:

World class benchwarmer :ahh:

Not Robyns son dragging the hell out of Juan. These potomac kids are shady

He GAGGED him :deadbanana:

This season of Potomac is hitting the marks :clap:

17 hours ago, CroNich said:

0-F5-AE60-A-F1-FC-442-D-A510-7216-A4765-

im just gonna leave this here 

It being said to Erika means Erika is likely the one who flagged it with HR? Since it seems there was an HR investigation?

If it was flagged to anyone at Bravo, trust and believe they would 100% leak it to stir up drama and interest in the season. All of those "leaks" and "blogs" are strategic ways to stir up the fan base and guarantee viewership. 

17 hours ago, CroNich said:

0-F5-AE60-A-F1-FC-442-D-A510-7216-A4765-

im just gonna leave this here 

Also a senior Vanity Fair editor could absolutely have a relationship with Kathy, Paris, Nicki... don't let it be lost on you that Kathy is undoubtedly the most powerful woman to be on this franchise... let alone Bravo period.

13 hours ago, CroNich said:

This is not the take you think it is. The main point was that she was RUDE.

RUDE is throwing a tantrum when the DJ doesn’t want to play your fave MJ song. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Also a senior Vanity Fair editor could absolutely have a relationship with Kathy, Paris, Nicki... don't let it be lost on you that Kathy is undoubtedly the most powerful woman to be on this franchise... let alone Bravo period.

There are way more effective ways to clear Kathy's name than having a magazine editor go on a podcast to tell a story about a thing he heard secondhand from a  club employee. And he even acknowledged having briefly met Kathy once, so it wasn't like he was covering up anything, he's just friends of those podcast hosts. :rip: y'all are truly ridiculous with these Kathy conspiracy stories.

I think Kathy is an ******* and Rinna is an *******. Kathy's meltdown was probably real, but not as bad as Rinna is making it out to be because Rinna is just doing her typical dog with a bone nonsense. It isn't that complicated. 

4 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

There are way more effective ways to clear Kathy's name than having a magazine editor go on a podcast to tell a story about a thing he heard secondhand from a  club employee. And he even acknowledged having briefly met Kathy once, so it wasn't like he was covering up anything, he's just friends of those podcast hosts. :rip: y'all are truly ridiculous with these Kathy conspiracy stories.

I think Kathy is an ******* and Rinna is an *******. Kathy's meltdown was probably real, but not as bad as Rinna is making it out to be because Rinna is just doing her typical dog with a bone nonsense. It isn't that complicated. 

I think Kathy's meltdown is everything they said it was, but I still think it's pretty garbage that they're bringing up something off camera as if it happened on camera.

Andy confirming that the receipts that Rinna took to the reunion were about the Elton John's drama (as opposed as the Aspen drama) but he was tired of it so the editors cut it out + Rinna saying that they cut parts of the Lois tribute because they don't want her to get any sympathy from viewers :deadbanana: 

Bravo is truly tired of her ****

Yall still on this Aspen story :deadbanana4:

Rumor Alert:

Here for Nia long potentially joining the BH cast being introduced by Garcelle. Sorry Sheree...you were boring.

It seems they are trying to figure out what to do with Rinna. 

Apparently, a famous friend of Sutton might appear too.

Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle, Nia

+ Kathy

:flame:

If it's Rinna's last season then fine she can join but they need to break up Erika and Rinna in order to establish equilibrium and growth.

At some point, Jennifer Tilly, Brenda Ritchie, Latoya Jackson, Lucy Liu, Kris Jenner, Faye Resnick (for the villain friend Marlo role) need to come through

LVP, Kim richard, Brandi, Adrienne, Eileen can comeback as special guest for events.

wendy-williams.gif

Not buying it at all Bravo let Teddi go for a reason and she's not missed by the viewers from what I can tell :chick1:

Not a single chance Teddi is back. They had great viewership this season and Bravo knows Teddi has 0 stans and just haters. Crystal demoted and Cynthia as FOH sounds good though, but that's not worth the return of Teddi. :rip:

Edited by touchofmyhand

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

a mess if this is true lol 

horrible news omg

Nia Long seems too good to be true , but would love if they had Jennifer Tilley on so Sutton could have more backup / feel more comfortable

im telling y’all tho Cynthia was too boring for ATL but would thrive on BH. they would probably bring out 50 Cynt more than the atl ladies did.

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Rumor Alert:

Here for Nia long potentially joining the BH cast being introduced by Garcelle. Sorry Sheree...you were boring.

It seems they are trying to figure out what to do with Rinna. 

Apparently, a famous friend of Sutton might appear too.

Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle, Nia

+ Kathy

:flame:

If it's Rinna's last season then fine she can join but they need to break up Erika and Rinna in order to establish equilibrium and growth.

At some point, Jennifer Tilly, Brenda Ritchie, Latoya Jackson, Lucy Liu, Kris Jenner, Faye Resnick (for the villain friend Marlo role) need to come through

LVP, Kim richard, Brandi, Adrienne, Eileen can comeback as special guest for events.

wendy-williams.gif

Any friends of Garcelle will be welcomed

Wasn't Kimora Lee Simmons rumoured to be in talks to join the show as well?

I don’t think I could stand to sit through another season of Teddi. While I see the connection, I can’t imagine someone like Nia joining the show knowing what can happen. 

19 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Pretty much this.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

a mess if this is true lol 

These rumors are spiraling like every week I doubt this is true. 

6 minutes ago, Million said:

Any friends of Garcelle will be welcomed

Wasn't Kimora Lee Simmons rumoured to be in talks to join the show as well?

Iirc she said she was approached multiple times but doesn’t like the toxic atmosphere of the show or something along those lines. She would definitely not join with Rinna/Erika in the cast I’m sure. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.