The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

I’m so over Garcelle and Sutton. I don’t get why people are into them. 

Anyway, I started watching RHSLC and am on episode 5. Having a hard time going through this. Not enjoying the cast members so far and the drama and people are quite annoying. Should I stick with it? Only other franchises I’ve seen are RHOBH and RHONY, which I both love. Mainly for the characters, opulence and the drama. Any other series that are better than RHSLC and more in the vain of RHOBH and RHONY?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, slik said:

Has Potomac surpassed ATL in ratings

Yes RHOP ep 2 of S6 got .88 viewers but it’s not fair to compare them like that ..RHOA was doing 4 million in S6. I wanna see the ratings for RHOP S14 if they even get there :coffee2:

1 hour ago, boys said:

I don't think Sutton was implying the break in was fake I truly just think she knew Dorit had survived and probably just isn't that close to her so she was still just wrapped up in her own life.

She is probably better friends with her designer as well. Having immigration issues is really scary :cm:

20 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Anyway, I started watching RHSLC and am on episode 5. Having a hard time going through this. Not enjoying the cast members so far and the drama and people are quite annoying. Should I stick with it? Only other franchises I’ve seen are RHOBH and RHONY, which I both love. Mainly for the characters, opulence and the drama. Any other series that are better than RHSLC and more in the vain of RHOBH and RHONY?

Garcelle and especially Sutton are quite mid in the housewives world but the other RHOBH cast members are soo unlikeable that they make garcelle and sutton look like the best housewives of all time.

About SLC stick to it. I also had a really hard time going through the first 8-9 episodes. At one point Whitney stirs the pot and it all goes downhill from there. The reunion is also amazing. And I guess you know but S2 is one of the most riveting seasons in reality TV history (it also starts slow though)

48 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

BRING BACK NENE, PORSHA, PHAEDRA, KIM AND HER WIG

Oh my this is really really bad. This is RHONY territory. RHOA is over I fear.

If RHONJ ends up being the most watched housewives :deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Garcelle and especially Sutton are quite mid in the housewives world but the other RHOBH cast members are soo unlikeable that they make garcelle and sutton look like the best housewives of all time.

About SLC stick to it. I also had a really hard time going through the first 8-9 episodes. At one point Whitney stirs the pot and it all goes downhill from there. The reunion is also amazing. And I guess you know but S2 is one of the most riveting seasons in reality TV history (it also starts slow though)

Really? To me, Erika Jayne is very likable and I’m not jumping on the bandwagon of her being a villain just because of her harsh FU attitude and that her husband was involved with Lion Air shady practices. She may have benefitted off of that but let’s be honest they probably barely saw each other and she was just using her sugar daddy’s money for het fun poo career and lifestyle. Honestly think she was oblivious. Also, Lisa Rinna is a queen and completely likable to me, she makes the show fun by calling people out. Then we have Kyle who I usually really enjoy too. Dorit is kind of meh but usually serving looks. I wish they’d bring back LVP and Brandi vs. Garcelle and Sutton. Garcelle is always bringing down the mood and so serious. Out of the two of them I would say at least Sutton is somewhat entertaining because she’s completely living in her own world and is so self centered it’s a kiii.

Thanks for the info on SLC. I’ll try to stick with it and see where it goes. 

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

That is awful. 

RHOA might get cancelled if the ratings continue like this. It’s sad that the former best housewives franchise has fallen to the worst ratings! That’s worse then OC

this last episode all about Drew and her husband was beyond boring. They need to have a group event each episode! 

that’s such a bad rating

Edited by Heysexy

13 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Really? To me, Erika Jayne is very likable and I’m not jumping on the bandwagon of her being a villain just because of her harsh FU attitude and that her husband was involved with Lion Air shady practices. She may have benefitted off of that but let’s be honest they probably barely saw each other and she was just using her sugar daddy’s money for het fun poo career and lifestyle. Honestly think she was oblivious. Also, Lisa Rinna is a queen and completely likable to me, she makes the show fun by calling people out. Then we have Kyle who I usually really enjoy too. Dorit is kind of meh but usually serving looks. I wish they’d bring back LVP and Brandi vs. Garcelle and Sutton. Garcelle is always bringing down the mood and so serious. Out of the two of them I would say at least Sutton is somewhat entertaining because she’s completely living in her own world and is so self centered it’s a kiii.

Thanks for the info on SLC. I’ll try to stick with it and see where it goes. 

Then we will have to agree to disagree. Out of the other RHOBH members I like both Kyle and Dorit. I also appreciate Erika especially right now because she is spiralling down which is always fun to watch (but i wouldn't call her likeable..) I do find Rinna absolutely despicable and think RHOBH would be 10 times better without her

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Then we will have to agree to disagree. Out of the other RHOBH members I like both Kyle and Dorit. I also appreciate Erika especially right now because she is spiralling down which is always fun to watch (but i wouldn't call her likeable..) I do find Rinna absolutely despicable and think RHOBH would be 10 times better without her

:dies: :toofunny3: Please ignore that user. They don’t like Garcelle and Sutton but rave about Fox Force Five (Kyle??? Is that you??? Did you join ATRL??? :cupid:) and think SLC is boring :skull:

the only correct take they had was bring back LVP and Brandi :alexz:

6 hours ago, aahaspider said:

Lbr after the last season when she gave us nothing (other than ofc letting us know that her mom has a Black best friend :spin:), Dorit knew that she needed to come up with something big real quick.

A mess BUT funny 

4 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

Phaedra can’t bring ratings

porsha just proved she can’t bring ratings and her image devolved after her image rehabilitation actorvist attempts.

kim held her own but she’d just season 10 herself again and her comment in the bathroom at the season 10 reunion finale sealed her fate.

nene isn’t a ratings draw BUUUUT she’d be the only one of the four who’d bring something but she shot herself in the foot.

so Phaedra ain’t coming back due to kandi, Porsha messed up with execs who had helped her out too much when she not only didn’t promote her solo show as much but she actively told her Stan’s not to watch the episode where she was throwing plates and sealed her fate worn execs and the new show runner was tired of her diva antics showing up late and asking to fine other girls if they bring up the Simon scandal.

and the two who could give it a boost (Kim and nene) albeit slightly shot themselves in the foot.

I think after NY splits the two (legacy show and new younger cast) RHOA is going to leapfrog OC and be the next to have split shows.

Honestly to me Garcelle and Sutton really fill the hole that LVP left. Sutton is very rich and kind of rude and snobby, while Garcelle is a strong woman who isn’t afraid to call the other women on their bs and stir the pot a bit (although I really think that fear over perception regarding her race has forced her to water down some moments where she would have otherwise come across stronger). Bravo has made some terrible casting decisions in the past but imo them two arriving right when LVP left is what kept me watching the show and was a perfect casting decision 

4 hours ago, slik said:

Has Potomac surpassed ATL in ratings

It will likely in the upcoming season since it seems like a juicy one.

while there’s been a plan for 2-3 years to make RHOBH the new flagship we will know THIS Friday whether it comes to fruition or if The Teresa show I mean RHONJ is the dark horse who will pull it since they are giving consistent 1.1m~ weekly results.

RHOP will likely become the top black franchise for sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the rankings go as follows:

1. RHONJ or RHOBH

2. RHOBH or RHONJ

3. RHOP

4. RHOA or RHOC

5. RHOC or RHOA

6. RHOSLC

7. RHODUB

8. RHONY

RHOM/RHOD/RHODC -OUT

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

And I like Sutton and Garcelle but people. Are overselling those two mainly because of their uncomfortable animosity towards the other five.

you’d probably enjoy OC, Potomac, New Jersey and ATL in that order.

I couldn’t get into the first season but the 2nd season I watched like 5 episodes.

Kyle, Dorit, Lisa and Erika are :clap3: all 4 bring great TV every single season and are staples in the housewives world. 

Garcelle, Kyrstal, Sutton and Kathy are honestly all just okay but at least they always have drama to keep us engaged. 

Excited about Diana and Sheree.

I still like Rinna for what she is but I definitely think playing the role she is on the show has affected her and made her a lot more toxic. 

Tbh its nice to see people who aren't calling for the FF5 to be decapitated because I don't think any of them are all that bad :thing: I find Kyle integral to RHOBH and super likable even though she can be corny. Erika is in a Rinna position where all this news and her life has turned her into a cornered animal lashing out but I don't think she knew what was going on with Tom.

I think Sutton is going to show her true colors more and more going forward the way glimpses of it came out with her "I don't see color" situation. But we'll see. 

Both Orange County episodes outdid Atlanta and Summer House beat it in demo :rip:

7 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

Are we surprised?

Kandi just isn't that interesting and even though she's about her "bag" we never really see luxury from her.

Kenya was never capable of carrying this show because she isn't funny nor likable and came on this show acting from her first season.

Sheree has been fired twice now for a reason I mean she's been on how many seasons and has not one good reunion performance.

Marlo's hype to get a peach started to fade a few years ago they should have already taken advantage of that.

Drew is not connecting with the audience they all think she's faking it or they believe her and just pity her situation.

Sanya really has nothing to do with this she was already joining a sinking ship.

Edited by boys

the switch up on Atlanta once y’all saw the shitty ratings :rip: 

super excited for BH tonight! 

8 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

Lower than porshas second episode. Maybe her leaving did have an impact, but I'm still hopeful it will pick up.

11 hours ago, boys said:

The show is lackluster and feels way too contrived to me but I do like seeing Marlo being a parent to those boys and I do feel bad for that Drew girl cause she need a divorce.

What HWs show these days isn't contrived? None of these women are actual friends after the cameras go down except like Whitney/Heather, Gizelle/Robyn, and maybe Garcelle/Sutton.

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Kyle, Dorit, Lisa and Erika are :clap3: all 4 bring great TV every single season and are staples in the housewives world.

I don't get the Fraud Force love in here. Kyle is a snooze and by far the most boring OG left in the game. No one cares about her spoiled daughters and her main storylines revolve around her much more interesting sisters.

Dorit and Erika are frauds who brought nothing for years. It wasn't until recently with the Tom Girfraudi and robbery of it all that they were forced to bring something to the table.

Rinna is fake and doesn't show her real self/life at all, but she plays the villain role and pot stirrer quite well.

Just now, Stevie said:

What HWs show these days isn't contrived? None of these women are actual friends after the cameras go down except like Whitney/Heather, Gizelle/Robyn, and maybe Garcelle/Sutton.

I actually do feel like the other cities hang out more outside of filming than the RHOA girls these days tbh.

4 minutes ago, boys said:

I actually do feel like the other cities hang out more outside of filming than the RHOA girls these days tbh.

Well there's the Potomac women... and that's literally it. :rip:

I think the Miami women are friendly outside of the show but no one watches Miami lol.

5 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Well there's the Potomac women... and that's literally it. :rip:

I think the Miami women are friendly outside of the show but no one watches Miami lol.

I think RHONY girls (the OGs) are often seen with each other.

Potomac girls hang out.

Miami women are close and remained that way for years.

RHOBH even though we don't care for a lot of them they do hang out with each other.

RHONJ they are actually friends outside of filming.

RHOC is probably the other weak point.

Salt Lake girls do as well probably less with Meredith/Lisa now but yeah.

Edited by boys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.