The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Drew called in sick to guest host Two Ts in a Pod today so Kyle stepped in to discuss part 3 reunion. When you hear her talk outside of the show, she’s incredibly level headed, intelligent and speaks with empathy. What she says about Lisa, Erika and Kathy makes sense. It’s clear that the FF5 is over and Kyle hinted that some of them aren’t coming back (imo - maybe I’m inferring from context?) 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that stans created FF5 is so silly, though.

This was when Teddy was in there but losing a couple of cast members isn't going to make Sutton/Garcelle/Crystal more powerful.

Teresa hinted something too. I wonder if Rinna is fired/put on ice. hmm.

I don't think Rinna and Erika can last together. They are too powerful as a duo so it's going to be a tres amigas breakup (Vicki, Tamra, Shannon) again

Garcelle and Sutton both no longer follow Rinna & Erika on Instagram. :deadbanana2: Teddi brought Sutton unfollowing them on the podcast but I think Garcelle was always not following them. 

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Garcelle and Sutton both no longer follow Rinna & Erika on Instagram. :deadbanana2: Teddi brought Sutton unfollowing them on the podcast but I think Garcelle was always not following them. 

Garcelle unfollowed Erika months ago…she was following Rinna up to a few days ago 

The fact that Teddi has a podcast is so creepy and weird. Who would be friends in real life with anyone who'll blab about you on a podcast?  Leave that to outsiders. Wendy Williams had little to no Hollywood friends for a reason.  

1 minute ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Who even listens to Teddi? :rip:

Those clients of hers shes starving to death

9 hours ago, FAN said:

Drew called in sick to guest host Two Ts in a Pod today so Kyle stepped in to discuss part 3 reunion. When you hear her talk outside of the show, she’s incredibly level headed, intelligent and speaks with empathy. What she says about Lisa, Erika and Kathy makes sense. It’s clear that the FF5 is over and Kyle hinted that some of them aren’t coming back (imo - maybe I’m inferring from context?) 

I'm not surprised about Kyle. Any time someone on reddit has said they met her in real life at a work function/party they always talk about how chill/calm both she and Mauricio are outside of the show. 

Teddi is so cringe and pathetic

5 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

The fact that Teddi has a podcast is so creepy and weird. Who would be friends in real life with anyone who'll blab about you on a podcast?  Leave that to outsiders. Wendy Williams had little to no Hollywood friends for a reason.  

2 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Who even listens to Teddi? :rip:

Two T’s in a Pod is incredibly successful and they get paid a ton to do it

18 hours ago, FAN said:

It’s because she knows what she’s doing at this point. It’s the same with all of the OGs. They pretty much have every new cast member figured out instantly, they know what production will and won’t do, and they know how to stay on the show. The only one that has failed to stay on the show is Vicki, because she’s literally insane, and it was a huge mistake to fire her anyway.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:16 AM, FAN said:

I saw an article about S13 and how it’s historically a bad season for housewives and how casting is crucial. This is what the article said should happen and I would live:

Full Time

Kyle 

Garcelle

Sutton

Erika

Lisa 

Denise

Brandi 

Camille

Friend of 

Eileen 

Dorit

Faye

Guests

Kathy

Kim

Vanderpump 

Maybe it was historically bad because not too many exciting things happened, however it was one of the best viewed seasons in terms of ratings. Even reaching a record best for RHOBH at one point I think. Therefore, I think as Bravo may have it not many cast members will be swapped as long as they remain affordable. They may cave for Kathy wanting Erika and Rinna fired before her return, as producers may want to explore the fallout between the sisters.

Teddies podcast is cute lol 

shes sooo biased though which is fine 

I kind of wish green eyed did the same like once a month cause they are so messy 

i think Kathy would come back if it wasn’t both Lisa AND Erika. and she’d probably be more inclined if Lisa got the boot as Erika is not much of a threat to her especially on her own.

would happily prefer the homophobe MAGAite even just as a friend of over the diaper lady

RHOP is def the best franchise. They show life and have drama 

RHOA and RHOBh were struggling to have they balance currently.

Robyn is so stupid why are you trying to paint Wendy out to be bad for not sending her kids to be with someone who doesn't even like her and wouldn't extend an invite to her. She has worms for brains I swear it.

It's also embarrassing how she doesn't even have the money to get the basics for a family fun day. Anyone on ATRL could have thrown a better day than her she's such an awful housewife. :rip:

Not Andy on WWHL subtly telling Robyn that she better have a wedding date set soon or her time will be up 

16 minutes ago, boys said:

Robyn is so stupid why are you trying to paint Wendy out to be bad for not sending her kids to be with someone who doesn't even like her and wouldn't extend an invite to her. She has worms for brains I swear it.

It's also embarrassing how she doesn't even have the money to get the basics for a family fun day. Anyone on ATRL could have thrown a better day than her she's such an awful housewife. :rip:

As a resident GEB I will say robyn reaching for stars In this scenario 

But dont come for her coins cause I’m pretty she’s mad more than anyone on this show since it aired lol 

6 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Not Andy on WWHL subtly telling Robyn that she better have a wedding date set soon or her time will be up 

Did she think she was talking to a fan who hadn't seen the show? No ones even looking forward to that wedding.

0-F5-AE60-A-F1-FC-442-D-A510-7216-A4765-

im just gonna leave this here 

Edited by CroNich

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

0-F5-AE60-A-F1-FC-442-D-A510-7216-A4765-

im just gonna leave this here 

Rude for not checking her coat? We already know she didn’t check it because thats why Rinna was the one to go in the sprinter with Kathy. She didn’t have to wait for coat check unlike Crystal. If you don’t want to check your coat dont make you rude. I “scream” to my friends in clubs too when music is loud ?

56 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Rude for not checking her coat? We already know she didn’t check it because thats why Rinna was the one to go in the sprinter with Kathy. She didn’t have to wait for coat check unlike Crystal. If you don’t want to check your coat dont make you rude. I “scream” to my friends in clubs too when music is loud ?

This is not the take you think it is. The main point was that she was RUDE.

Not PageSix reporting on this :deadbanana2:

BTW when are we going to know if Diana is getting fired?

On 10/30/2022 at 11:47 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Teddies podcast is cute lol 

shes sooo biased though which is fine 

I kind of wish green eyed did the same like once a month cause they are so messy 

i thought they did have a podcast or someting'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.