The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Gizelle is such a mess but I stan 

I don’t really care about her not having a storyline cause she just makes the other girls stories better lol 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gizelle is such a mess but I stan 

I don’t really care about her not having a storyline cause she just makes the other girls stories better lol 

She's the producers pet so she doesn't need a storyline every season plus she's had many storylines in the past.

Y'all don't cry foul when Karen doesn't have a storyline...Ashley doesn't always have one either.

Gizelle does her job and we love that for us.

sIMevkq.gif

eboni is so thirsty and that video just screams that someone hit a nerve as someone else previously stated.  she can remain pressed that she doesn't have a RHONY check anymore. ramona is unbothered living her best life even if she is a vile mess (she's legit the rudest person ever :rip: )

Kyle purged her Instagram of Erika/Lisa for the past year and a half of posts apparently :rip: and Teddi said on her podcast the FF5 group chat is dead rn 

RaMAGA is (read: was) at least good TV even if she’s now past her prime and we live in an era where we are supposed to wince at her casual racism/bigotry instead of giggle at (the absurdity of) it. i truly don’t even have the bandwidth to try and appreciate her in my life anymore these days bc she’s out here posting Tucker Carlson clips and other GOP infographics on instagram :skull: 

Eboni was a boring flop. they even had her on The View for like a week , which i thought she would have excelled at , and she flopped at that too. she wasn’t natural enough for the cameras, and granted that may have had something to do with her being surrounded by problematic white women but it just didn’t make for compelling TV …. in fact it made for a truly unwatchable season; i’ve still NEVER actually finished S13 of RHONY cuz it went out so bad

23 hours ago, Alfred said:

Also here's the actual video clip no one bothered to post despite a whole ass thread title change referring to it:

When I made the thread change ATRL servers were fried to the max cause it would not let me post the link and eventually I had others things to do but thanks for posting it.

It's just funny people will still die on the hill of Ramona to me.

This video breaks down everything better but stop calling Eboni thirsty for responding to Ramona talking about what happened first. You can not like Eboni but yall really be so ready to die on the hill defending Ramona of all women is so wild.

Edited by boys

4 hours ago, slik said:

Heather Dubrow said Erika Jayne was rude to her at BravoCon

Yeah she said it live on stage during the OC panel :deadbanana:

Ramonita is trash and wbk 

but she makes for great tv entertainment 

Ramona

Sonja

LuMan

can’t do it without these horrible entitled privileged and self-centred basket cases 

they make the whole RHONY what it is 

partly also because they bounce so well with other cast members, they always serve unhinged drama. 

love it Nene Leakes Smh GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

4 hours ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Ramonita is trash and wbk 

but she makes for great tv entertainment 

Ramona

Sonja

LuMan

can’t do it without these horrible entitled privileged and self-centred basket cases 

they make the whole RHONY what it is 

partly also because they bounce so well with other cast members, they always serve unhinged drama. 

love it Nene Leakes Smh GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

Jill, Luann, Sonja and so many other NY housewives brought entertainment, entitlement and delusions without ever having people on set accusing them of racism. That's not a requirement for RHONY to be successful.

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Garcelle is too powerful I fear

She (and her fans) better be careful and lay off the race stuff for now. She's going to be Eboni'd and the fanbase will turn on her if this keeps becoming an issue. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker209e89299f22ac1b2.gif

uGH I love this legend, episode 3-4 of SLC S3 is one for the books

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

She (and her fans) better be careful and lay off the race stuff for now. She's going to be Eboni'd and the fanbase will turn on her if this keeps becoming an issue. 

Nahhh. Garcelle is never schooling people on social issues and 99% of the RHOBH backs her up opposite to 50% of the RHONY that hated Eboni.

Throwing a black woman's hard work in the garbage should not be allowed even in the housewives world. Lisa Rinna could have clapped back to Garcelle in million other ways

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Garcelle’s exasperated sigh at Lisa’s bs… I know these women make her TIRED :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Coming for the golden globe :clap3: 

Her Academy Award is coming :clap3: I may have to watch :duca:

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Garcelle is too powerful I fear

Honestly, I kind of feel as though we’ve surpassed the need for Andy. He is kind of a figurehead leader, and his biases are showing more and more. They need to get rid of him in a host / boss capacity. Maybe put him on his own show! He’s too infiltrated with the women and he’s no longer the unbiased / impartial observer that his role requires

spacer.png

Honestly, yes I hate Ramona and she is a disgusting deplorable human being. 

But also, yes I want to continue to see her antics (pooping herself, saying “Wow wow” a million times, her crazy eyes, saying she’s wearing “Ramona blue”) even into her inevitable dementia era :toofunny3: she is entertaining, there is no way to deny it. 

as for Eboni, I’m never going to victim shame or doubt the claims of a POC but the fact of the matter regardless is that she is very unlikeable in a reality TV space (I have seen her on multiple shows) and she should never have been cast for RHONY

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Nahhh. Garcelle is never schooling people on social issues and 99% of the RHOBH backs her up opposite to 50% of the RHONY that hated Eboni.

Throwing a black woman's hard work in the garbage should not be allowed even in the housewives world. Lisa Rinna could have clapped back to Garcelle in million other ways

If it keeps becoming an issue, fans will determine that she's the problem and will want things to go back to normal.  Garcelle fans are getting too arrogant. Throwing her book in the trash has nothing to do with race.  I like Garcelle (and Crystal) , so I hope the topic pivots next season.

4 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

If it keeps becoming an issue, fans will determine that she's the problem and will want things to go back to normal.  Garcelle fans are getting too arrogant. Throwing her book in the trash has nothing to do with race.  I like Garcelle (and Crystal) , so I hope the topic pivots next season.

At this point there is nothing that Garcelle could do that would make her a target from the RHOBH fans. Unless there is a massive cast reshuffle and they add new likeable women that 1. go against her and 2. would not be associated with the FF4 (so never).

And yeah I am not saying that it was racially motivated but the optics are really bad. Housewives usually throw light shade at each other’s business but there has never been a case of a cast member going to such extreme lengths. So to do that to the only black cast member...yeah not good.

Teresa throwing Melisssa's sprankle cookies in the garbage was such a big deal for example :rip:and that's nothing compared to this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.