The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

23 hours ago, Chemist said:

These type of threats never work but people in Bravo must be scratching their heads on what to do next especially after the love that Kathy received at Bravocon :redface:

Still baffles me the racist and homophobic Kathy Hilton gets all of the support and love and Kathy doesn’t even get questioned about slurs because she put her lawyers on them. On a reality show. Now she’s saying her or them. Bohoo go away. She’s had funny moments but has never been integral to the cast. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

she faces backlash literally every week :deadbanana: she is more controversial than kelky dodd at this point

Miss Eboni sounds pressed as ****, like her actual tone on that video screams "someone hit a nerve". She just proceeded to swear, yell and badmouth Ramona because she's "college educated" unlike Singer. And yet didn't deny any of the allegations Ramona talked about. I defended Eboni when no one did but I can see her true colours now. She was about to eat Ramona up but homegirl probably had to hold back in order to retain those endorsement checks for that new app she's been hired to promote or in order to be accepted into the Fox News building again. :skull:

Miss Singer remains unbothered. Team Ramona on this one.

Edited by igninton

3 hours ago, igninton said:

Miss Eboni sounds pressed as ****, like her actual tone on that video screams "someone hit a nerve". She just proceeded to swear, yell and badmouth Ramona because she's "college educated" unlike Singer. And yet didn't deny any of the allegations Ramona talked about. I defended Eboni when no one did but I can see her true colours now. She was about to eat Ramona up but homegirl probably had to hold back in order to retain those endorsement checks for that new app she's been hired to promote or in order to be accepted into the Fox News building again. :skull:

You defended Eboni when EVERYONE here defended her, EXCEPT ME.

I saw through her from the beginning. nothing in her life turns out well.

She was used to come in like a wrecking ball to the RHONY OGs via Bravo execs and they forgot that Wrecking balls hit and then come back if not controlled.

RHONY's collapse is the fault of Execs, Leah and Eboni.

I am on Eboni's side on this one. Ramona Singer, along with Luann de Lesseps, are the biggest racists. And the fact Andy Cohen and Bravo are protecting them is disgusting.

Eboni is garbage. She doesn’t give a **** about race and just used this social justice nonsense to try to get ahead. I’m glad everyone hates her and has seen through it.

On 10/20/2022 at 1:20 PM, kgeezy310 said:

i'm sorry but Crystal cleared Kyle with that 'trouble' line even though I do think that Kyle's overall point is correct.  

Crystal's point about my truth vs. your truth is giving trump saying he won the election. 

The only thing Crystal did wrong was insinuate to the girls that what Sutton said was darker than what it actually was, and yes she shouldve owned up to it but thats what the girls are getting at her throats about. The rest of the argument (which I think Kyle is still yet to even realise) is that Crystal is sick of these white ladies telling her how she should feel/react to certain situations, particularly around race. Crystal at this point is trying to explain that Sutton's words, although not directly racist still made Crystal as a POC feel UNCOMFORTABLE, and keeps getting shut down by the other women all because she did blow it out of proportion earlier in the season. At this point of the argument though all Kyle really should be doing is shutting up and listening to Crystal about how her experience of that conversation or whatever that was said by Sutton made her feel as POC instead of continuing to shut her down and tell her that she's wrong. And just Crystal gathered her with that comment about only listening to Garcelle to not get in anymore trouble.

18 hours ago, igninton said:

I mean are people forgetting that Eboni is a huge conservative too lol. I'm neutral on this since they both have their faults.

What did Eboni do? I see the title but no post about it :toofunny3:

19 hours ago, igninton said:

Link?

I don't really care for Eboni but there will never be a day I'm on Ramona's side for anything. She's a HORRIBLE human being that should never have had this much time in the Real Housewives franchise. She's beyond disgusting. 

I just started getting into this franchise. 

Ive tried Rhonj but Teresa is soo dumb its offensive.

Rhoa comes across as too self-produced by the ladies.

Rhop is entertaining I'll keep with it.

Rhobh is frustrating to watch. Nearly everyone is so lame.

Rhoslc might be my favorite. All the ladies have such unique vibrant personalities. Meredith used my fav because she was so classy but what she did this season was vile. She is smart enough to know the public did not take Lisa's rant as anything other than hyperbolic venting. Yet, she took it as an opportunity to spread rumors that Lisa was a prostitute. What Meredith did was much worse but it's clear they were fake friends to begin with.

People saying Eboni is 1) faking her passion for racial/social justice and 2) is a conservative makes me chuckle. Y'all really are ignorant just like Ramona  :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, Jennifer said:

Eboni is garbage. She doesn’t give a **** about race and just used this social justice nonsense to try to get ahead. I’m glad everyone hates her and has seen through it.

:coffee2: This tea is exceptionally delicious today.

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I mean are people forgetting that Eboni is a huge conservative too lol. I'm neutral on this since they both have their faults.

Why forget something that’s not true. She is an independent who leans left?

how many times must this be explained?

I think people think about her role on Fox News last decade but she was there like Geraldo Rivera and others to represent other political parties but she did say her mother is conservative and they clash on ideas. Eboni is pro choice and pro immigration. She just doesn’t agree with all liberal ideologies.

And I don’t even like her but fair is fair.

you’d think that would be clear since she didn’t get along with Ramona, Sonja or Luann. It’d make sense if she didn’t get along with Carole or something. 

Gizelle and Mia need to be grilled a the reunion! The fake #MeToo storyline is embarrassing....I hope Candiace and Andy eat them up 

Gizelle and Mia need to be grilled at the reunion! The fake #MeToo storyline is embarrassing....I hope Candiace and Andy eat them up 

Nn not the hot mic moment :rip: I’m not sure it added that much but it sure was funny. 

Giselle is serving loser but I still like her somehow :rip: Although I’m kinda over this non storyline already. 

Mia lies a lot I fear. I wonder if she is lying about loosing all their money or whatever she was posting about not that long ago :rip:  

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Also here's the actual video clip no one bothered to post despite a whole ass thread title change referring to it:

Ah yes, the video where she proceeds to claim she overheard someone saying Ramona dropped the N word (to this day there's been no proof, even after a formal investigation was opened into the matter)... but also, shortly after in that same video she proceeds to defend Kanye's antisemitic views.:rip:

Make it make sense for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.