The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

All I can say is Garcelle is whole lot better than me because BABY‼️‼️

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather really did SCALP Whitney, and without missing a beat. Whitney tried to weaponize her trauma onto Heather and Heather served it right back to her on a platter. MISS ME with the "You know what I'm going through and triggered me by not coddling me!" DRAG HER HEATHER GAY, DRAG HERRRRR

rhoslc-heather-gay.gif 

Heather >>>>> Whitney

tumblr_mzdma0q6oJ1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

Edited by slw84

I’m not sure Brandi would mesh well with this current cast. She is too desperate and poor (sorry!). I think they should focus on bringing new women. 

Also besides some Twitter gays, I’m sure the fans would want her off after a season :rip:

Every time Crystal talks

rhoslc-heather-gay.gif

You just know she was sitting there the whole day waiting silently for a chance to make it about the one moment she had this season again

Dorits time on the show has run it’s course. Time for a demotion. She doesn’t bring any of the conflict that Rinna/Erika do and she wouldn’t have a single noteworthy thing to talk about at the reunion if Sutton wasn’t clumsy with her words. 

Enough manufactured storylines, we don’t need to see the fake Dorit and PK vs Erika storyline.

Dorit must just be dirt cheap and roll over during all the contact negotiations and that's why they keep her

Dorit must just be dirt cheap and roll over during all the contact negotiations and that's why they keep her

So Loni Love called out Rinna in IG for throwing Garcelle's book in the trash. Michelle Visage commented on it and Viola Davis liked the post :deadbanana:

Kathy saying that everyone knows that Rinna is the biggest bully in Hollywood is correct I fear

34 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Viola Davis liked the post :deadbanana:

I'm kinda shocked that even Viola Davis watches BH or follows the drama at least. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Crashed

These type of threats never work but people in Bravo must be scratching their heads on what to do next especially after the love that Kathy received at Bravocon :redface:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

These type of threats never work but people in Bravo must be scratching their heads on what to do next especially after the love that Kathy received at Bravocon :redface:

Kathy is simply not as integral to the cast so she will just leave … she probably enjoys her newfound notoriety and fan support , but she will have other outlets and potentially other opportunities to be on reality TV in more of her own terms

so Rinna and Erika are safe in that regard but what i think Kathy is doing more than anything is trying to focus the blame for her leaving on those two so that they get even more backlash from fans. Kathy’s trying to twist the knife and play the long game.

I’m a casual observer of RHONJ but I might have to tune in properly next season. It seems like it  will one of the messiest season just from the off season antics :rip:

She didn’t actually delete this (it’s still up) but it’s pretty gross. I’m not sure she wants to open that can of worms especially with all the **** her daughters have said about her. 

Reposting unhinged fan comments on your Instagram is also a horrible look. She needs to get a life. 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

She didn’t actually delete this (it’s still up) but it’s pretty gross. I’m not sure she wants to open that can of worms especially with all the **** her daughters have said about her. 

Reposting unhinged fan comments on your Instagram is also a horrible look. She needs to get a life. 

The streets are also saying that fan account is her lol 

2 hours ago, qurl said:

Kathy is simply not as integral to the cast so she will just leave … she probably enjoys her newfound notoriety and fan support , but she will have other outlets and potentially other opportunities to be on reality TV in more of her own terms

so Rinna and Erika are safe in that regard but what i think Kathy is doing more than anything is trying to focus the blame for her leaving on those two so that they get even more backlash from fans. Kathy’s trying to twist the knife and play the long game.

Kathy needs to be on reality tv more before she releases any reality stuff under her agenda. Her “Hilton” name (for reality) relates to Paris. Her “I wanna be a Hilton” show was a flop. 

Rinna is so unhinged. Everything I think she can’t go farther she does :toofunny3:

I started watching RHOBH to catch up on all the drama since I’m a season behind, but Erika snapping at Garcelle and then bursting into tears afterwards did not sit right with me at all. :deadbanana4:

On 10/21/2022 at 3:01 AM, Chemist said:

So Loni Love called out Rinna in IG for throwing Garcelle's book in the trash. Michelle Visage commented on it and Viola Davis liked the post :deadbanana:

Kathy saying that everyone knows that Rinna is the biggest bully in Hollywood is correct I fear

Omg :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.