The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Sutton is a disgrace...you all only like her because she isn't in the "FFF" and she has been loyal to Garcelle...well, it seems that might change soon enough:mandown:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Sutton really is a HORRIBLE human being :ahh: Jesus, the lady was held at gunpoint you're concerned about your french decorator being able to work on your ugly ass boutique

Not people calling Sutton a horrible human being amongst the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS :ahh: :ahh: Y'all are literally so out of touch with reality and can't read people.

Sutton and Garcelle are the only real and genuinely nice women within that group. Y'all better take a few psychology seminars because... :rip: 

Sutton is transparent and lowkey pathetic. She loved all the attention she got for doubting Erika so now she's gonna make that her role on the show. It's so obvious.

But the fans will turn on her soon like they always do. She's not built for it and won't be able to handle it and that's exactly what Erika meant when she said her time was coming

Sweet Sutton is just telling it like it is. Y’all haven’t even seen the full episode yet so please calm down :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, slik said:

Dorit's robbery seems SUS to me

I wonder if PK and Dorito are in on it

I’m sorry if this is insensitive, but most of these rich people robberies do seem fake to me. First of all, the fact that Teddi, Kyle, and Dorit, are all under Teddi‘s husband’s security company and they all had break-ins… that automatically makes me question things. Second, I know this isn’t technically related, but Kim Kardashian’s robbery had a ton of inconsistencies in the investigation, and that’s just one other example of this type of thing occurring. Rich people do things like this all the time as an insurance scheme. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I wouldn’t put it past them. The thing is (and I granted I didn’t watch the clip but) I don’t even think this is Sutton’s argument! Lol I just literally think she is more self-centered and doesn’t really give a **** about what happened to her fake friend/ coworker (Dorit), and that’s not necessarily something I blame her for :toofunny3:

I can already tell the RHOBH discourse is going to be exhausting this year :deadbanana4:

jen is slaying this reunion tbh 

also why have we not gotten taglines for BH...it premieres tomorrow...

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Sutton is transparent and lowkey pathetic. She loved all the attention she got for doubting Erika so now she's gonna make that her role on the show. It's so obvious.

But the fans will turn on her soon like they always do. She's not built for it and won't be able to handle it and that's exactly what Erika meant when she said her time was coming

Yup yup yup...

Her downfall is going to be something else...EVERYONE gets their turn and she's just asking for Bravo to post those clips of her being unnecessarily try hard to be funny by pretending that her "fires" are on the same level as a cast members robbery.

Ok but when is this out? I watch on hayu…how many hours? 

Nnnnn I see the BH mean girl stans are already sharpening their knives.

Sutton is excellent TV and very authentic. She's super out of touch but so is pretty much every other HW. I think she feels the robbery might be staged. :fan:

I wouldn't put it past fraudsters like Dorit/PK, but I doubt it. If you look at her in pictures taken shortly after the robbery, she looks traumatized.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:10 AM, Chemist said:

Erika's lying through her teeth :deadbanana2: I hope Garcelle/Sutton bring actual receipts to the reunion cause the math ain't mathin

YEAH DUH, TELL THEM TO GO ******* READ! :lmao:

Erika is like watching a robot try to be human. She's genuinely terrifying. The way she puts on that innocent baby voice then sharply changes her tone to anger on a dime... I ******* can't. :skull:

15 hours ago, Chemist said:

"Maybe if he was dating Margaret" Tre ghkg :deadbanana:

Teresa is truly the only Housewife who has never crumbled at a reunion. 

I think people are too harsh on RHOA. This season is great so far. I'm glad they're leaning into the comedy and campiness, it's funny as hell. I feel like for the first time in a while the group has actual chemistry with each other. Porsha and her barrage of friends were taking away from the show, I said it!

Kenya and Kandi are the looking good and feeling fine HBICs, Marlo is the drama and the straw that stirs the drink, Sheree is comedic relief and the bone collector (girlfriend did not have ONE pop of color in that entire house :dies:), Sanya is the intelligent voice of reason who gives the show credibility, and Drew is the clown/phony/marital drama subplot (because no season of HWs is complete without marital drama I guess).

Sanya's husband is so fine and Drew's husband would be too if he just didn't talk... like ever.

57 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I think people are too harsh on RHOA. This season is great so far. I'm glad they're leaning into the comedy and campiness, it's funny as hell. I feel like for the first time in a while the group has actual chemistry with each other. Porsha and her barrage of friends were taking away from the show, I said it!

Kenya and Kandi are the looking good and feeling fine HBICs, Marlo is the drama and the straw that stirs the drink, Sheree is comedic relief and the bone collector (girlfriend did not have ONE pop of color in that entire house :dies:), Sanya is the intelligent voice of reason who gives the show credibility, and Drew is the clown/phony/marital drama subplot (because no season of HWs is complete without marital drama I guess).

Sanya's husband is so fine and Drew's husband would be too if he just didn't talk... like ever.

The show is lackluster and feels way too contrived to me but I do like seeing Marlo being a parent to those boys and I do feel bad for that Drew girl cause she need a divorce.

Lbr after the last season when she gave us nothing (other than ofc letting us know that her mom has a Black best friend :spin:), Dorit knew that she needed to come up with something big real quick.

I don't think Sutton was implying the break in was fake I truly just think she knew Dorit had survived and probably just isn't that close to her so she was still just wrapped up in her own life.

24 minutes ago, boys said:

I don't think Sutton was implying the break in was fake I truly just think she knew Dorit had survived and probably just isn't that close to her so she was still just wrapped up in her own life.

Literally. Which is shitty, but not the worst / most outrageous thing that’s happened on this show by a long shot :toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Literally. Which is shitty, but not the worst / most outrageous thing that’s happened on this show by a long shot :toofunny3:

Right?

Especially coming from Kyle.. like you and your sister have said such awful things over the years on this show to one another calm down girl. You were in hysterics like YOU had the gun in your face.

Edited by boys

Jennifer really is a wonderful housewife like she’s forcing these girls who have been slacking for YEARS to work on RHONJ.

I love how she stands up to Dolores and never lets Melissa get away with anything.

She consistently drags MargaRAT as well which is a bonus for everyone.

RHOA EMERGENCY ? ?

BRING BACK NENE, PORSHA, PHAEDRA, KIM AND HER WIG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.