The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

10 minutes ago, FAN said:

She was implying on twitter than she wasn’t invited because of Lisa :deadbanana:

Oh wow. So Lisa made sure Denise wasn't there... the obsession. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I can't stand Carlos king his latest podcast episode with Ramona is really good (mainly because he barely speaks). Ramona actually explains the rhony situation fairly politically correctly and I agree with her and Carlos that eboni trying to educate them every episode really made it boring, she wasn't naturally friends with them (even noted she had good chemistry with bershan but not eboni necessarily), they shouldn't have cancelled the show the way they did.

9 hours ago, Crashed said:

It was announced during Bravocon, titled "Welcome to Crappie Lake" and coming sometime in 2023

Why did it go over my head until I re-read your comment that it’s called “Welcome to Crappy Lake” :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jen shah was at a gay Bar I was at Sunday lol

shes really nice 

not them fighting over words again :rip:

All those women saying evil is worse than the c-word when it was such a big deal when Brandi called Kyle that lol. Again the double standards.

Also Sutton is an absolutely horrible reunion performer and Bravo knows this that’s why she is always seated last

10 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Weird they keep using Jen for ratings if they are so disgusted by her actions

It's show business

this looks like a forced storyline from both sides but woah they would make beautiful babies :soda:

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

All those women saying evil is worse than the c-word when it was such a big deal when Brandi called Kyle that lol. Again the double standards.

Also Sutton is an absolutely horrible reunion performer and Bravo knows this that’s why she is always seated last

The fact that they can’t even really say the word should be reason enough :dies: 

3 hours ago, Fetch said:

Isn’t that the photographer that’s always on Drag Race? :rip:

Yes :rip:

17 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Real Housewives impact AGAIN. This has to have been the buzziest year for Housewives in years. BH and now ATL

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

wait where?  I need to see this 

?

This might be RHOBH best reunion yet and we haven’t even reached Kathy :jonny6:

Crystal gagged her

12 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

As much as I can't stand Carlos king his latest podcast episode with Ramona is really good (mainly because he barely speaks). Ramona actually explains the rhony situation fairly politically correctly and I agree with her and Carlos that eboni trying to educate them every episode really made it boring, she wasn't naturally friends with them (even noted she had good chemistry with bershan but not eboni necessarily), they shouldn't have cancelled the show the way they did.

I am listening to it now and Ramona is so good on here. I think Ramona is a lot of things but I don't think she is racist, she has problematic behavior with EVERYONE.

Jessica stanning Garcelle yesterday.

Cardi stanning Kenya today.

I WON.

Alfred

49 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Crystal said, “Enough” :clap3:

Chyle I'm glad it's my off day lemme run and go grab some wine for this tonight :gaycat7:

4 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Kenya's impact is unmatched

You only said you understood it cause you don't wan't to get in trouble - that's why

spacer.png

Honesty I can’t imagine being on a Housewives show and not having an open marriage. It’s like marrying a professional athlete. 

8 minutes ago, Nvr said:

Okay Monique and Chris are doing too much now. I like her but this just screams publicity stunt at this point..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj6Y_nmjIPy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I also hope this isn’t true, I miss my P.Willy already

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

I dunno cause this could mean anything 

24 minutes ago, Nvr said:

Okay Monique and Chris are doing too much now. I like her but this just screams publicity stunt at this point..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj6Y_nmjIPy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I also hope this isn’t true, I miss my P.Willy already

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

Porsha likely wants to overproduce her storyline so that Marlo won't be able to go too low. On her last season, she wanted the next season to get cast members fined if they brought up Simon in a negative light and execs wouldn't budge. I doubt it's about money.

15 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I dunno cause this could mean anything 

Andy has been saying the same thing about Porsha and Phaedra and anyone who follows housewives knows he doesn't make final cast decisions as many of his faves are not on the show and many that he hates (Kenya, Candice, Jennifer from NY) remain on the show 

Love to see Kathy is going to expose Rinna. Rinna really wants us to believe Kathy went berserk and she sat there singing Kyle’s praises.

Get her, Jade!

Heather is the MVP this episode 

If i have to hear whitney say “Hilling journey” one more time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.