The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

:ahh:she isn't wrong though

the queen of RHONY has spoken :clap3:

Okay while we’re talking about NY 

1) I thought they canceled the reboot idea bc during test filming Andy was like “we made a huge mistake” or something :ace: I feel like this can’t end well

and 2) where the hell is the Sonja and Luann show that was rumored?? That’s all we care about 

I don’t mean to sound dense but, why was Jen from SLC not invited to Bravo Con? Is it literally just bc she’s a criminal :skull:

Are they actually phasing out taglines?

Potomac hasn’t had any yet I apparently they are rumored to get rid of them 

13 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I don’t mean to sound dense but, why was Jen from SLC not invited to Bravo Con? Is it literally just bc she’s a criminal :skull:

She was invited and uninvited after pleading guilty, she had maintained innocence and expressed that to the network so when she "went back on it" (regardless of if you think she's guilty or not), they revoked her invite.

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

The way this reads so chaotic :dies:

I was  in my bipolar schizo hangry element before I got some outback steak for lunch.

My rants give Danielle NJ vibes. I can admit this.

2CcEINf.gif

9 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

She was invited and uninvited after pleading guilty, she had maintained innocence and expressed that to the network so when she "went back on it" (regardless of if you think she's guilty or not), they revoked her invite.

The optics look bad.

We ALL KNEW she was guilty BUT Bravo does not want to look as though they are supporting a criminal.

Teresa is an exception because it was mainly her husband and they did not take the approach Jen took when the rumors were spreading.

Plus Teresa is a legend and Jen is a wannabe. Poor her husband and kids, though because they seemed like wonderful people.

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Are they actually phasing out taglines?

Potomac hasn’t had any yet I apparently they are rumored to get rid of them 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Can they not find gay interns serving read and shade taglines anymore?

Taglines are the 2nd best part of the show WTF

Bravo using Jen's court case as a selling point for this season just to turn around and disinvite her to events (while also allowing Andy's BFF Erika to parade around like nothing is wrong) is just wrong. And the fact they might not include her in the reunion either is just BS. #FreeJen #FreeBravoFromAndy

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

and 2) where the hell is the Sonja and Luann show that was rumored?? That’s all we care about 

It was announced during Bravocon, titled "Welcome to Crappie Lake" and coming sometime in 2023

27 minutes ago, Crashed said:

It was announced during Bravocon, titled "Welcome to Crappie Lake" and coming sometime in 2023

Oh, welp. 

ot: whenever the UGT3 trailer is officially put out (and not the lq leak quality) can someone please ping me if it doesn’t end up getting its own headline for this thread?

I just hope RHUGT3 is released before the SLC/Potomac reunions film, it seems like there will be important Gizelle vs Candiace and Heather vs Whitney drama there.

I just hope RHUGT3 is released before the SLC/Potomac reunions film, it seems like there will be important Gizelle vs Candiace and Heather vs Whitney drama there.

Jen shah was at a gay Bar I was at Sunday lol

shes really nice 

not them fighting over words again :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Weird they keep using Jen for ratings if they are so disgusted by her actions

8 hours ago, Crashed said:

:ahh:she isn't wrong though

Ramona spilled, I fear.

I'm really curious how Legacy will be structured. Like will they not include newer HWs like Leah and Eboni? Will it be the "main" OGs like Ramona, Luann, Sonja, Jill, Dorinda and then pop-ins from Kelly, Alex, Jules, or Kristin/Heather? If they're calling it Legacy I'd think fans would want to see the deep cuts of NY housewives. That would make it really interesting. Almost like a UGT but taking place in NYC with old cast members purposely crossing paths and showing up at events or going on trips together. 

Apparently Gabriella mentioned a very dark rumor about the Gorga's. They refinanced the parents' house and made the parents homeless. Kim D is saying the Gorgas are being taken down this season. It's about damn time!

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jen shah was at a gay Bar I was at Sunday lol

shes really nice 

not them fighting over words again :rip:

Diana filing the lawsuit the day after the reunion knowing damn well she’s harassed Garcelle all year on social media :deadbanana:

Rumour has it they’re testing Denise for S13 hence the lunches with Sutton, Garcelle and Camille and the constant housewives chatter on social media lately :rip:

47 minutes ago, FAN said:

Rumour has it they’re testing Denise for S13 hence the lunches with Sutton, Garcelle and Camille and the constant housewives chatter on social media lately :rip:

Then why wasn't she at BravoCon? 

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Then why wasn't she at BravoCon? 

She was implying on twitter than she wasn’t invited because of Lisa :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.