The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

15 minutes ago, FAN said:

Unless she quits or the series is cancelled, she’s going to be on this for years :ahh: we love to see it. 

I'm glad Bravo seems to be finally realizing she's the star. Like they clearly wanted Heather to be the star but it just didn't take.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo Con slightly looks like the gates of hell opening, especially the meet and greets :toofunny3:

Okay so Miami trailer thoughts time:

1) was excited to see Lea Black, she is so messy lol

2) where the hell was the budget for the editing :toofunny3: it was giving “graphic design is my passion” teas

3) I can’t fathom the decision to continue to make Julia, Larsa (she wasn’t even in the trailer), Gerdy, and Nicole FT while Adrianna and Marysol are friends of

4) it looked kind of tame? Idk, still good though 

46 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Okay so Miami trailer thoughts time:

1) was excited to see Lea Black, she is so messy lol

2) where the hell was the budget for the editing :toofunny3: it was giving “graphic design is my passion” teas

3) I can’t fathom the decision to continue to make Julia, Larsa (she wasn’t even in the trailer), Gerdy, and Nicole FT while Adrianna and Marysol are friends of

4) it looked kind of tame? Idk, still good though 

i honestly think it's because Adriana and Marysol don't have anything going on in their personal lives (i know other HW in other cities don't, but given that all of the other women can bring that angle I kinda get it).  Larsa honestly is borderline no personal storyline but I guess she does at least have her kids to film with.  Adriana's son lives in Boston at Harvard so he ain't filming with her

Just now, kgeezy310 said:

i honestly think it's because Adriana and Marysol don't have anything going on in their personal lives (i know other HW in other cities don't, but given that all of the other women can bring that angle I kinda get it).  Larsa honestly is borderline no personal storyline but I guess she does at least have her kids to film with.  Adriana's son lives in Boston at Harvard so he ain't filming with her

i say this as an Adriana stan and Marysol proponent.  i think this cast is great though! even dumb ass Larsa brings something for someone I guess...

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Unless she quits or the series is cancelled, she’s going to be on this for years :ahh: we love to see it. 

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm glad Bravo seems to be finally realizing she's the star. Like they clearly wanted Heather to be the star but it just didn't take.

Imagine the rush of walking into BravoCon to be immediately greeted with the spirit of Lisa Barlow  :gaycat6:

the way she literally just had to leave out the kids :rip:

I’m afraid we might be in for a weak season of Potomac. i hope to be wrong. the Karen/Charlize feud seems staged and fake, and this Chris storyline is not iT And these were the main things shown in the trailer. 

I love how Gizelle stirs the pot but she is doing a little too much now. I was 100% on Candiace side here

also, I don’t buy this Ashley/Michael divorce thing at all. It’s giving Seth and Merideth.

55 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

I’m afraid we might be in for a weak season of Potomac. i hope to be wrong. the Karen/Charlize feud seems staged and fake, and this Chris storyline is not iT And these were the main things shown in the trailer. 

I love how Gizelle stirs the pot but she is doing a little too much now. I was 100% on Candiace side here

I was on Candiace’s side as well. I was living for her looking into the camera then storming off and spilling to the producer. A dramatic breaking 4th wall moment so early on in the season :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

also, I don’t buy this Ashley/Michael divorce thing at all. It’s giving Seth and Merideth.

100% giving produced storyline. Ashley had to start to season off strong with some mess. And randomly not drinking? We know how that will end.. 

Just finished Miami, so glad I finally watched it! The women are fun (except Larsa) and it's nice to have a lighter/not so heavy franchise.

Do we know anything about RHONY? Is there a new season coming? A reboot? Any news of who’s in it and who got the boot? :confused:

1 hour ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Do we know anything about RHONY? Is there a new season coming? A reboot? Any news of who’s in it and who got the boot? :confused:

It’s a full on reboot. They announced the new cast at Bravocon. 

I’m sure Brooks was living for Phaedra reading Ayan :skull: ahh, I miss my Dubai girls already. Can’t wait for season 2

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

We gizzelle Stan’s are in for a tough season 

but I will be defending 

The messy villain role crown is heavy...

Gizelle remains the #1 RHOP cast member. Brand ambassador and all

Kenya would be proud

jUhH98j.gif

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the way she literally just had to leave out the kids :rip:

This is why Candice never wins

Gizelle will remain supreme

jUhH98j.gif

Everyone hating Erika but wanting the beef with Dorit to be fake:rip:

Um, Dorit came in gathering nasally Erika and her lack of underwear.

They made nice during puppygate because the focus was to get LVP out of the game.

Then as new members came on board this "Fox force five" mumbo jumbo the stans made up formed because Kyle, Rinna, Erika and Dorit (not sure who the 5th person is supposed to be...Crystal???) were the survivors of the game. 

Kyle and Dorit formed a relationship...mmkay Mauricio...hmm:coffee2: and because of their husbands they have a deeper relationship

Rinna is Kyle's guarddog to go after her sisters and Kyle gets to pretend she is hurt by the divide. Kyle is likely scared of what Rinna would do to her and Rinna knows Kyle's power. Convenient friendship.

Erika tolerates Kyle because of her power, genuinely likes Rinna and tolerated Dorit because Dorit kind of won. Dorit handed Erika, LVp and Rinna and Teddi their azzes back to them. I would call Dorit vs Garcelle a draw because she got Garcelle hot and bothered and WAS RIGHT but she also screamed inappropriately loud at the reunion towards Garcelle and lost cool points. They seem to be cool now.

Producers are going to have to split up Erika and Rinna by getting them to battle or firing one of them. Otherwise, it's going to be the wicked sisters running the group and none of the other ladies have the guts to go against them ALL season and take them out.

Dorit better pull season 1 Dorit out the bag and tapdance on Erika's skull until she submits.

jUhH98j.gif

27 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Everyone hating Erika but wanting the beef with Dorit to be fake:rip:

Um, Dorit came in gathering nasally Erika and her lack of underwear.

They made nice during puppygate because the focus was to get LVP out of the game.

Then as new members came on board this "Fox force five" mumbo jumbo the stans made up formed because Kyle, Rinna, Erika and Dorit (not sure who the 5th person is supposed to be...Crystal???) were the survivors of the game. 

Kyle and Dorit formed a relationship...mmkay Mauricio...hmm:coffee2: and because of their husbands they have a deeper relationship

Rinna is Kyle's guarddog to go after her sisters and Kyle gets to pretend she is hurt by the divide. Kyle is likely scared of what Rinna would do to her and Rinna knows Kyle's power. Convenient friendship.

Erika tolerates Kyle because of her power, genuinely likes Rinna and tolerated Dorit because Dorit kind of won. Dorit handed Erika, LVp and Rinna and Teddi their azzes back to them. I would call Dorit vs Garcelle a draw because she got Garcelle hot and bothered and WAS RIGHT but she also screamed inappropriately loud at the reunion towards Garcelle and lost cool points. They seem to be cool now.

Producers are going to have to split up Erika and Rinna by getting them to battle or firing one of them. Otherwise, it's going to be the wicked sisters running the group and none of the other ladies have the guts to go against them ALL season and take them out.

Dorit better pull season 1 Dorit out the bag and tapdance on Erika's skull until she submits.

jUhH98j.gif

The way this reads so chaotic :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.