The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

I can't believe they've hired the woman who spreads propaganda about Palestine and denies Shireen Abu Akleh was killed by Israel....I pray social media gets her fired before long because this is disgusting.

On the note of rhugt...it looks good but why are we getting a trailer 3 months early.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda excited for new york. The cast looks interesting. 

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

I haven’t watched any of the Housewives franchises in a hot minute, but all the stuff happening at Bravocon has me hooked again. :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, rosesbloom said:
:rip:

Omg Erika! Everyone gasped. I see Heather is on that panel. Did Heather and Terry write Erika a check for her to say that or was Erika trying to secure her friend Dorit a contract for the next season? She’s a smart lady!

Edited by insomniac

i dont like the NY shift but i'll give the cast a chance. i've heard good things about jenna lyons

13 hours ago, rosesbloom said:

Fox Force is crumbling. Kyle on bad terms with Dorit, Erika & Rinna = Kyle all over Sutton & Garcelle rn. Erika now shading Dorit causing another crumble  :rip:

the others will never be as powerful as Fox Force.

Kyle and Dorit still contact. 

Sutton Garcelle and crystal don't have it in em and it showed this season.

Erika and Rinna need to be disbanded.

I wouldn't mind Dorit and Kyle linking up with Garcelle and Sutton though.

12 hours ago, FAN said:

How is Kyle on bad terms with Dorit? They did the bff panel at bravocon yesterday?

They are not.

Erika and Rinna are not as close with Dorit and Kyle.

Dorit has gotten closer with Garcelle and is still cool with Kyle.

It seems Kyle is better with Sutton and Garcelle.

kathy and kyle are still not good.

Everyone seems to be annoyed by Crystal but Garcelle and Sutton are good with her I guess.

The real power move is once they break up Rinna and Erika (likely keep Erika for cheap) and Dorit, Kyle, Sutton, Garcelle and a newbie  become the new "Fox Force Five"

Edited by slw84

Ok Leah mighta ate in UGT3 trailer. Her redemption moment

She shoulda been tacked on the new RHONY cast 

Edited by Alfred

We gizzelle Stan’s are in for a tough season 

but I will be defending 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Y'all see that mess between Jen and Joe/Melissa?

I just know Melissa cries herself to sleep at night, knowing Jen became more iconic in one season than Melissa and her fake story lines over a decade.

Fans complain that RHOBH is toxic but RHONJ is pure toxic **** and has always been :deadbanana:

As Kathy said “Baby you wanted it on camera because your contract was coming up”.

it’s SO MANUFACTURED to keep Dorits diamond that is clearly in danger of being repossessed just like Erikas earrings. And I cringe that people are eating it up.

This is what I've been waiting for. Brandi deserves all of this for what she did to Denise. 

12 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

This is what I've been waiting for. Brandi deserves all of this for what she did to Denise. 

the way this was tame for Kenya :skull:

People thinking erika vs Dorit is made up by Dorit when it's clear Erika is trying to take attention away from her fighting back for those 1.3M earrings.

ODDDDHs continue to lose.

dTahQAG.gif

is there any tea about the upcoming RHOC season? Heather is PRESSED down in every Bravocon interview :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Chemist said:

not MIA and Candiace being friendly now :soda:

They probably bonded over a mutual hatred of Gizelle lmao.

I love messy Gizelle, but even for me last night was a bit much. Like she was just so transparent with it that even Robyn was like "you're doing too much on this". I don't blame Candiace for her reaction at all, like she knows how Gizelle is. Even if there is no factual or logical root to what she is saying, Gizelle will carry that bone all season long. 

Kyle liking PK’s post about Erika :deadbanana2:

Sutton going on social media and calling this new fued fake news :ahh:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

The star of SLC

Unless she quits or the series is cancelled, she’s going to be on this for years :ahh: we love to see it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.