The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of likes :deadbanana:

Kathy Hilton being the main attraction at Bravocon :deadbanana:. Idgaf about her but knowing that Rinna is suffering makes me happy!

I went to a Whitney rose meeting and greet and she said Gizzelle was the only one she really talked to on UGT lol 

5 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Unpopular  Opinion: Crystal was right about the pool conversation being a red flag that Sutton had issues with race, and she proved with it with the "I don't See Color" convo.  It may  not have been "dark", but it was definitely weird. 

I agree, if I was a POC I would’ve been super uncomfortable with that conversation.

9 hours ago, FAN said:

Lisa congratulated Kyle on her movie and Kathy posted a bunch of pumpkins and clapping hands and then shared the picture to her story :deadbanana:

isn't that .. good tho?

6 hours ago, FAN said:

So allegedly (deuxmoi) Diana, Lisa & Kathy are out for S13, Crystal is potentially leaving on her own terms or staying as friend of. Filming as early as November. 

i doubt kathy is leaving, only on her terms but i think she'll be around similar to this season

1 minute ago, Frozen99 said:

isn't that .. good tho?

i doubt kathy is leaving, only on her terms but i think she'll be around similar to this season

Kyle’s been doing interviews all week for Halloween talking about how nothing is resolved and she’s still at odds with them so I thought it was a kii they’re congratulating her :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, Alfred said:

I came in here to also defend Crystal. She was overly ganged up on last night. Like, we get it. She made an ass out of herself and it was annoying how she didn't admit it enough and played it off by saying it was how she felt... But did she really need every single woman to sh*t on her? That was rough to watch. Sutton being the only one to 'defend' Crystal when it was about Sutton in the first place is telling. A.k.a. it's not a big deal. They shoulda grilled Sutton for the 'gun to my head' comment. 

I do, however, disagree with the Michael Jackson of it all. Crystal saying it's problematic for his music to be requested is dumb. It's MJ. His music is iconic and transcends his personal/legal battles. Come on now. 

YES Garcelle & Sutton, YES ratings

I actually want Diana back so that Garcelle can end her next season and drive her off midway :gaycat5:

Hmm I guess we will have to agree to disagree about MJ. I don’t feel comfortable listening to his music knowing what we know now… and I would be very suss on someone in my circles if they were out requesting him. Each to their own i guess :-x

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

Kyle’s been doing interviews all week for Halloween talking about how nothing is resolved and she’s still at odds with them so I thought it was a kii they’re congratulating her :deadbanana:

it's also funny just these two commented then :toofunny3: messy

I can't with people defending Crystal just cause she's a POC. 

The ladies were ganging up on her cause it's frustrating when you're trying to have a conversation to come to an understanding but the person keeps changing the story. Nothing to do with race 

5 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

I can't with people defending Crystal just cause she's a POC. 

The ladies were ganging up on her cause it's frustrating when you're trying to have a conversation to come to an understanding but the person keeps changing the story. Nothing to do with race 

Thank you!

And I don’t believe deuxmoi that Rinna will be done. She’ll remain. So will Kathy unless she decides herself to go.

Weak ass crystal did nothing but look like the liar she is in episode 1 :ahh: I hope she gets fried like that every time if I have to watch her boring ass fumble her way through social interactions that """violate""" her zzz

Stop it with this frilly frilly fillay dally weak girl ****. Sutton either said something dark or she didn't.

******* hell. 

And I want to like Sutton but she comes across as fake to me right now. Something about her is off.

can we talk about how swiftly Andy moved on from this :ahh:

erika was like wtf :ahh: 

i can’t get Diana’s “yeah thats what im saying PENCIL ✏️ “ out of my mind :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

my take on the crystal "dark comment" thing:

I think Sutton did say something racist, thus her ABSOLUTE silence during the segment, and then her apology. Why apologize for something you're being "wrongly" accused of, if there isn't at least a slight truth to it?

I'm sure Crystal and Sutton discussed this in private, Sutton prolly apologized profusely and asked her never to bring it up. So once Crystal brought it up to the girls and the FF5 were hungry for Sutton's downfall, Crystal knew she was fucked and then tried to change the story. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutton paid Crystal off.

13 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I think Sutton did say something racist, thus her ABSOLUTE silence during the segment, and then her apology. Why apologize for something you're being "wrongly" accused of, if there isn't at least a slight truth to it?

I'm sure Crystal and Sutton discussed this in private, Sutton prolly apologized profusely and asked her never to bring it up. So once Crystal brought it up to the girls and the FF5 were hungry for Sutton's downfall, Crystal knew she was ****** and then tried to change the story. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutton paid Crystal off.

I don't think Crystal would let herself look that much of a fool, especially after Sutton yelled at her in Mexico. I think Sutton got a lot of hate last season after that fight with crystal and just wants the whole thing forgotten about, hence saying her and crystal have moved on...even if she's (rightly) angry that Crystal tried to insinuate there's more and is now saying there isn't.

Ps. NY reboot is cast, I need more news from bravocon. I thought they'd at least announce the cast. That awful Zionist woman better not be on it, she claimed she was going to be on S6 of Dallas, so I don't know why she'd suddenly be popping up in NY.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

i can’t get Diana’s “yeah thats what im saying PENCIL ✏️ “ out of my mind :deadbanana2:

we definitely absorb the same things because i also keep saying this to myself. so stupid and camp LMAO

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

This and “cease and exist” ?

Diana and Peggy Sulahian competing for worst castings; honestly Peggy was probably better because Diko was involved a bit.

Diana, Peggy, Kim Fields, Gina K are my least faves of all time. 

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I'm sure Crystal and Sutton discussed this in private, Sutton prolly apologized profusely and asked her never to bring it up. So once Crystal brought it up to the girls and the FF5 were hungry for Sutton's downfall, Crystal knew she was ****** and then tried to change the story. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutton paid Crystal off.

Agreed. I think Crystal should have never brought it up again if she wasn't going to say it. Sutton knows she made an insensitive comment at best but it wasn't going to be a storyline as it goes against her quirky image.

I just hope bravo doesn't leak it during her downfall season.

Lisa Barlow just can't help but be a perfect housewife :jonny: it's in her blood

5 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Ps. NY reboot is cast, I need more news from bravocon. I thought they'd at least announce the cast. That awful Zionist woman better not be on it, she claimed she was going to be on S6 of Dallas, so I don't know why she'd suddenly be popping up in NY.

Just a friendly reminder that this is an anti-Semitic remark. Do better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.