The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

Can’t wait for the RHOP to return. 

That cast photo is one of the best ever. Grande Dame centre as she should ?? 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Diana and Rinna and Kathy or Sheree are FOH with Kyle, Dorit, Erika (for now), Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal.

Diana, Rinna, Erika fired, Kathy or Sheree FOH Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal, (out of the two returns: Brandi, Kim, LVP, Denise). Brandi and Kim seem most likely because i can't imagine Denise or LVP would return if Brandi returned but for the show LVP and Denise would fit better.

AromaticUnevenBream-size_restricted.gif

I see them cutting Diana completely, and I don’t think Rinna’s ego would accept a friend role…I can see the cast being Kyle, Garcelle, Erika, Sutton, Diana, Crystal, 2 new cast members, and Kathy and Brandi as friends 

She by Sheree looks phenomenal! I knew Sheree was a savvy businesswoman but I never thought she was a creative designer too. She must be the most talented and successful housewife in history 

41 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She by Sheree looks phenomenal! I knew Sheree was a savvy businesswoman but I never thought she was a creative designer too. She must be the most talented and successful housewife in history 

Sarcasm? 

40 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Trolling like this is why she thinks she can get away with selling Shein & Amazon clothing 

ahhh perched for the Robyn Dixon teaser tomorrow! i know shes gonna bring it and look good doing it. cant wait

I really don’t understand so many of the HW fans wanting Denise to come back to RHOBH. Like what did she bring the first time? “Bravo bravo bravo” is the only iconic thing. Apart from that I only remember her ordering Casamigos, not wanting to film (only showing what she wanted to) and blabbing about her bfs D. Boring.

6 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

:ahh: 

:rip:

I can’t really see her popping off at the reunion but I do look forward to some attitude hopefully.

3 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

ahhh perched for the Robyn Dixon teaser tomorrow! i know shes gonna bring it and look good doing it. cant wait

it's today! :duca:

14 years to basically just be selling merch :ahh: 

now sheree

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

Sarcasm? 

9 hours ago, boys said:

Trolling like this is why she thinks she can get away with selling Shein & Amazon clothing 

I'm not being sarcastic or trolling! Sheree took over a decade to build anticipation for this line and she's going to make so much money selling this cheap tat. If that isn't a genius business decision then I don't know what is

Why is everyone glazing over the fact that she actually had a fashion line in S2, she had it at NYFW and everything and the pieces were available to buy. I think she even had a hand in designing them that time.

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

x24beezwk7m91.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpglo9v5ezwk7m91.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

is she for real with these prices? :ahh: 

They couldn’t have steamed that white shirt before taking the pics? :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

the bh reunion is going to suck. they ALWAYS do 

We just need another development in the Erika lawsuit before filming and Garcelle to drag her to the pits of hell like she deserves! 

Edited by Fetch

"This show is the biggest ticket in town"

I kinda live for how Sheree is still just as delusional as she was in Season 1. :deadbanana2:

Ahhhh RHOP just showed how you do a trailer! :jonny: not Karen dragging Charisse to hell and back :jonny2:

Charisse tried using Monique last time to get back on the show and now she is going for Karen and just like Karen we don't want anything to do with her. Charisse is thirsty, desperate and corny. Yall can keep her out of the camera shots that would be great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.