The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

9 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Imagine if Mary Cosby, Jen Shah or Lisa Barlow replaced Eva :jonny5: Blue Stone Manor would have burned down

I'm shaking at the thought of Mary being in this cast I truly think it would be an event so chaotic it would destroy the east coast

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer making Dolores WORK at this reunion and completely standing her ground against her I ******* love it :jonnycat:

31 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Girl's Trip Season 2 trailer today! 

- Brandi

- Vicki

- Tamra

- Dorinda

- Jill

- Phaedra

- Taylor

- Eva 

:jonny3:

oh my god... this will be better than the first girls trip I fear

THE DRAMA, I NEED IT NOW!

Dorinda, Brandi, Vicki and Tamra are gonna carry :jonny5:

Not Dorinda, Vicki and Tamra dominating the trailer. They really make great TV ??

A lot  happening today lol

This season looks ten times better than the first. Dorinda is going to EAT them all UP, and chew them out. Bluestone Manor is the true secondary star of this season!

Edited by livelikemusic

57 minutes ago, Million said:

Not Dorinda, Vicki and Tamra dominating the trailer. They really make great TV ??

Legends legendening...as expected

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Can we talk about the MESS that is that girl on the right :bibliahh:

It looks good but not like batsh*t crazy like how I thought it was going to be :toofunny3: lowkey all of peacock’s production quality so far seems like Walmart bravo. But I’m still excited. W season 1 it felt weird to me not having watched Jersey with Melissa and Teresa there, like I felt like I was missing a lot of backstory and now I feel the same regarding Vicki and Tamara. Maybe I should watch OC and NJ but those are literally 2 of the longest franchises to get through :noparty:

I‘m so happy we‘re going back to Bluestone Manor :WAP:

Was the soundclip of Phaedra in the beginning the best quote they could find from her…?

I would love to see for a season 3:

Gizelle, Karen, Sonja, Kandi, Rinna (even though I hate her), Marge, and one of either LVP, Bethenny, or Nene would be a dream (although I know I can keep dreaming on Nene lol) if it was another All Stars season. 

if it was ex-wives club: Kim Richards, Kim Zolciak, Camille, Danielle Staub, Porsha, Carole (although she would never do it), Tinsley, and maybe Mary Cosby? 

they could also do a one season wonder season w ppl like DeShawn, Cindy, Claudia, Shamari, Joyce and / or Carlton, and Karen or Ana from Miami

or a friend-of season would be interesting 

Denise (if she would agree to it), Eileen, and Adrienne would also make great contenders, but I already had said a ton of BH options. Idk Dallas, DC, OC, or NJ enough to give more examples from those, and SLC and Dubai are obvi way too new to use really 

Season 3 should be Mary and Jen from RHOSLC, Gizelle and Karen (or Candiace) from RHOP, 2 ladies from RHOM (I didn’t watch the most recent season), and 2 ladies from another franchise 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Erika is looking very manly

Phaedra cradling a very likely hungover Brandi in her arms and saying "you've got to stop calling people c*nts" is exactly what I wanted from this endeavor.

Omg wig :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

They all look great except Erika but I swear I've seen Kyle in that same confessional before. 

40 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Serving absolutely nothing omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.