The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

Ah yes, Garcelle the angel that basically said that Crystal was race-baiting and participated in the pile-on in Mexico, and Sutton, who was ignorant at best and flat out racist at worst on camera towards Crystal, works with Dolce and Gabbana (who are also racist towards Asian people) and ****-shamed Erika on the last After Show. Too pure.

Sutton owned up to her mistakes and I could not care less about Erika :gaycat:

If you’re drawing the line at D&G, you’re in the wrong franchise. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Haus said:

Sutton owned up to her mistakes and I could not care less about Erika :gaycat:

If you’re drawing the line at D&G, you’re in the wrong franchise. 

And everyone else is drawing the line at Diana calling Sutton a c*nt. Diana is pure evil but we all need to stop pretending that Garcelle and Sutton are completely innocent. Most of the **** that has happened this season wouldn’t even be newsworthy on other cities but because of the Vandercult being psychotic in their ‘stanning’ of Denise, Garcelle, and Sutton, we’ve gotten to a point where their opposition can’t do anything without being overly criticised.

12 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

And everyone else is drawing the line at Diana calling Sutton a c*nt. Diana is pure evil but we all need to stop pretending that Garcelle and Sutton are completely innocent. Most of the **** that has happened this season wouldn’t even be newsworthy on other cities but because of the Vandercult being psychotic in their ‘stanning’ of Denise, Garcelle, and Sutton, we’ve gotten to a point where their opposition can’t do anything without being overly criticised.

For what it's worth, I have only watched seasons ten and eleven, plus some of the more legendary earlier episodes. I didn't come in having favorites, simply calling it like I see it. Diana acts as a disruptive troll, essentially. Nothing she does on the show appears to be in good faith. Sutton attempted to reconcile with both Erika and Diana and was steamrolled both times. That's hostile, that creates a hostile environment for the show, and that's where I draw the line.

15 minutes ago, boys said:

Is She by Sheree launched yet?

The website is up and running but the "shop" link is still broken. I hope she's ready to launch it this time around as she won't get this much attention again after the RHOA finale airs. 

You know, I was listening to Cozy by Bey and I realized she mentioned Green Eyes envy me………

has this been discussed in here already? Am I late? :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, The Closer said:

The website is up and running but the "shop" link is still broken. I hope she's ready to launch it this time around as she won't get this much attention again after the RHOA finale airs. 

I would have had the shop launched today before the episode airs so that by the time its airing you can literally go and place your order. People will literally be tweeting after this episode that she still doesn't have a product for sale if its not up ASAP.

7 minutes ago, boys said:

I would have had the shop launched today before the episode airs so that by the time its airing you can literally go and place your order. People will literally be tweeting after this episode that she still doesn't have a product for sale if its not up ASAP.

Yep.. Doesn't look like that will be happening and it makes me sad because I was rooting for her. She can still pull it off, but it seems to be common sense to want your products available ASAP.

Side note on her website: it's a mess. Whoever designed it could have made it more sleek looking and you don't even see Sheree's face right on the home page. Don't even get me started on the multiple typos.

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

And these heaux dare count out the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit. She brings the ratings, rented fashions and justice.

OharaFh.gif

A triple threat.

They really thought

UOIdhUc.gif

Sheree's show 2 hours late starting.. :rip:

This entire episode has been embarrassing for Sheree

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You know, I was listening to Cozy by Bey and I realized she mentioned Green Eyes envy me………

has this been discussed in here already? Am I late? :deadbanana2:

Bey a Little 3 Wick confirmed

vRm45Zor_400x400.jpg

RHOP is the most GORGEOUS cast of all time and that's why we went to Sing Sing a fact

Mother Huger front and center iktr. Robin & Jizz in chairs cause they've needed to have a seat for years. The subliminal messaging is even serving in Potomac

Kind of a gag that no one ever asked for Potomac or SLC and now they're the best 2 cities of the franchise

karen-huger-slither.gif

2 hours ago, The Closer said:

What was said? :fan:

Edited by Kings.

Never forget She by Sheree literally had a commercial when there was no product out

:toofunny3:

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Bey a Little 3 Wick confirmed

vRm45Zor_400x400.jpg

RHOP is the most GORGEOUS cast of all time and that's why we went to Sing Sing a fact

Mother Huger front and center iktr. Robin & Jizz in chairs cause they've needed to have a seat for years. The subliminal messaging is even serving in Potomac

Kind of a gag that no one ever asked for Potomac or SLC and now they're the best 2 cities of the franchise

karen-huger-slither.gif

:clap3::laugh:

So... none of the pieces that actually were presented at the She by Sheree fashion show are available on her website? Instead there are three overprized pieces which are just replicates with her logo tacked on it. You could just buy the same pieces from Amazon for less than 40 dollars while Sheree wants 150. It's giving scam :rip:

13 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

This is from a different 2018 robbery, when 2.5$ Million in goods were stolen from their home.

28 JUNE 2018 

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Dorit and Paul Kemsley were robbed while they were away from the $12.75million mansion.

Ackerman is accused of stealing artwork, jewelry, a large and expensive wine collection, wallets and handbags worth more than $2.5million.

It was the largest haul the ‘surgical and slick’ burglar was able to pocket in just a single property that he targeted.

Officers recovered more than 150 items, including 43 purses and handbags, 30 bracelets, 25 necklaces, and a Social Security card.

It is not clear how Ackerman knew the couple were away from the property, but he previously admitted 'watching' other properties before he targeted them in the sting. 

They also found framed photos, of Fay Dunaway, Mick Jagger, David Bowie and Clint Eastwood by Terry O’Neill.

The burglary that happened this year, while Dorit was asleep, is still under investigation. 

14 hours ago, Nvr said:

I’m gagging :clap3:they all look absolutely stunning:alexz:

They are all back oh wow :eek: 

18 minutes ago, Crashed said:

So... none of the pieces that actually were presented at the She by Sheree fashion show are available on her website? Instead there are three overprized pieces which are just replicates with her logo tacked on it. You could just buy the same pieces from Amazon for less than 40 dollars while Sheree wants 150. It's giving scam :rip:

I can’t stand that Peach Report twitter account always acting like anyone who doesn’t support RHOA no matter what just has frivolous complaints

31 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Sonja by Sonja Morgan teas :rip:

Take with a grain of salt but saw on Instagram from an anon… 

RHOBH production not doing a big shakeup for S13 and super happy with ratings. 

Considering two options:

- Firing 2 full time housewives and friend of. Then just have 6 full time wives with no new additions 

or

- Firing 3 full time housewives and friend of. Bringing back 2 previous full time wives. 

If there’s any truth to this, then that mean Sheree is on the chopping block either way? :rip:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Considering two options:

- Firing 2 full time housewives and friend of. Then just have 6 full time wives with no new additions 

or

- Firing 3 full time housewives and friend of. Bringing back 2 previous full time wives. 

If there’s any truth to this, then that mean Sheree is on the chopping block either way? :rip:

This sounds fake but, they’d def fire Sheree over Kathy (unless the Kathy stuff actually ends up being cancel-worthy). The 2 FT fires, def Rinna and Diana. If they choose 3 Rinna, Diana, and Dorit and bring back either Brandi and Kim, Brandi and Denise, LVP and Denise or some combo of those four. However, the last option does seem like a big cast shake up, so this rumor already doesn’t make sense :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Considering two options:

or

Diana and Rinna and Kathy or Sheree are FOH with Kyle, Dorit, Erika (for now), Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal.

Diana, Rinna, Erika fired, Kathy or Sheree FOH Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal, (out of the two returns: Brandi, Kim, LVP, Denise). Brandi and Kim seem most likely because i can't imagine Denise or LVP would return if Brandi returned but for the show LVP and Denise would fit better.

AromaticUnevenBream-size_restricted.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.