The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

5 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Not Kathy TRIGGERING them with the word 'pedophile' :ahh: 

I bet you 70% of the cast was involved with Epstein, somehow. 

Diane and Erika are truly disgusting, way more than the rest. It will be a GLORIOUS day when we witness both of their demise. 

From the preview, it seems like Erika will make a fool out of herself once again, probably even worst than previous occasions. With Rinna being on the end of the stick with her shenanigans, Diane showing her true Devilish colors and Dorit being a nothingburger, the FFFs will obviously try to diverge the attention to Kathy, because they've been taking L after L throughout the entire season. 

I can bet you know, Erika's behavior will be STANK in the episode and Kathy will make an ignorant/funny/out of touch comment about something and they will take it and run with it to try and get the GP to drag someone else other than them. 

I'm not saying Kathy isn't racist, she might be. But I have a feeling that her 'comment' was not that serious, but because of how the season went and that they are ALL on the hot seat, they will try to make it the last storyline to try and redeem their awful ways throughout this entire season. 

For the reunion, I'm expecting a flip flopping extravaganza. I expect Dorit to realize that the FFF is DONE so I think she will side with Sutton/Garcelle. What I'm more intrigued to see is how Vyle will maneuver at the reunion. I feel like after witnessing the GP's reactions to them, especially against Erika, Rinna and Diane, she might also jump ship, trying to save face at the last minute. 

This reunion will be a blood bath, me thinks, and probably one for the books. I can totally see Erika and Rinna going off the rails, I can even see a possible physical altercation happening - or attempt at that. 

Diane won't care, she strikes me as a person that knows she's ******* evil and could care less. So I think she'll be unhinged, as she doesn't seem to really need this job. But Erika and Rinna DEPEND on this, especially Erika now. 

you know damn well RHOBH reunions are mild at best. Dorit will continue defending Erika/Diana/Lisa (like she has done in the after shows) and Kyle will play both sides but always putting down Sutton, telling her that she should be better with words. They all are going to make Sutton apologize multiple times 

I do agree that Erika and Rinna will go off rails. a screamfest is almost guaranteed at this point

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

Just watched the aftershow clip and wow they really do not like Sutton at all :rip: Crystal's comment especially stood out since you'd think she'd be more understanding of Sutton's situation if their friendly ig posts are anything to go by... She literally said the Southern Belle schtick is fake :deadbanana4:

I wonder when the aftershow was filmed in relation . Because it seemed like Sutton and Crystal had some tension again online when the episodes where Crystal was being vague about the dark comments were airing (likely due to Crystal doubling down on WWHL) so if this was filmed around then that could explain it. They seem cool again now.

x

Edited by That Bad Eartha
Double post

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I wonder when the aftershow was filmed in relation . Because it seemed like Sutton and Crystal had some tension again online when the episodes where Crystal was being vague about the dark comments were airing (likely due to Crystal doubling down on WWHL) so if this was filmed around then that could explain it. They seem cool again now.

The aftershow was filmed the end of June…Sutton posted a pic on June 28th wearing the dress she’s wearing on the aftershow 

1 minute ago, abc1990 said:

The aftershow was filmed the end of June…Sutton posted a pic on June 28th wearing the dress she’s wearing on the aftershow 

Yeah so just a few weeks after Crystal was on WWHL and the "Sutton said something dark" drama was airing. 

9 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Not Kathy TRIGGERING them with the word 'pedophile' :ahh: 

i think it was awkward because kathy was referring to her friend and notable pedophile michael jackson

really hoping sutton rises to the challenge, prepares for the reunion, and doesn't cower. her and garcelle could torch the place like brandi did in season 2/3 reunions. the season will feel really dissatisfying if there's no ~justice~ before everything is wiped clean again for next season. 

Finishes.d RHOM S3 and i absolutely loved it. Perfect balance of drama, personal stories and fun stuff

The reunion was so CRAZY. How the *** was it cancelled after that glorious reunion. Some thoughts:

I ****** hate Joanna Kruppa :skull:. i am so glad she was ended at the reunion.

Lisa was the MVP of this season. Amazing performance. A+ tier housewife, cannot wait to see what she has to offer in S4

Love Lea and Alexia too.

I have love/hate relationship with Adriana cause i think she tries too hard but she was HILARIOUS at the reunion. The limp ***** comment :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, insomniac said:

LVP back in or maybe something for VPRules?

This is for VPRules! Season 10 is currently filming and Garcelle’s son works at Lisa’s vegas restaurant and apparently cheated on his wife with one of the girls on the show :deadbanana:

8 hours ago, slw84 said:

It's amazing to see people focused on Kenya and Kandi and their chair placement when Nene/Porsha/Phaedra are not collecting a million a season right now.

It's almost as if Kenya or Kenya never had the first seat before.

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

It’s not just us hihi

The aftershow is weird. They don’t even really watch the show and just go from memory lol 

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s not just us hihi

clockedt :rip:

Funny how when we talk about RHOA the icons who aren't on the show anymore always get mentioned

I’m sorry but Kyle needs to be slapped across the face.

her pot stirring is NOT cute, amusing, or even helpful. She does it so spontaneously and then she starts screaming?? Seriously she needs a solid punch. 

diana is disgusting. I also feel like Dorit will leave the FFF. 

8 hours ago, FAN said:

This is for VPRules! Season 10 is currently filming and Garcelle’s son works at Lisa’s vegas restaurant and apparently cheated on his wife with one of the girls on the show :deadbanana:

Not just one girl, he's a serial cheater. Seems like his wife had his IG password and posted screenshots of him texting or even sexting with other women :deadbanana:

Apparently Garcelle unfollowed Oliver's wife cause she is airing all his infidelities. Not a good look for Garcelle :skull:

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s not just us hihi

You clearly missed my point but that's ok.

Dweosp0.gif

Kenya and Drew should have  been on the same couch since they are cool. they could have move Kenya to her normal side and Sanya to the right side and it would look much better.

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Apparently Garcelle unfollowed Oliver's wife cause she is airing all his infidelities. Not a good look for Garcelle :skull:

That's ya'lls queen...

3s6TCaF.gif

But that's not Garcelle's fault AT ALL. She likely raised him right but a man is going to do what a man is going to do. Garcelle is being loyal to her son. She certainly can't forget how she aired out her husband's infidelities at his job so KARMA came back in this form.

She has every right to back her son over him cheating. It's not right but dude's cheat. Now I'd think differently if he was beating on his wife and she backed him but not over some cheating stuff. I know she's conflicted but she is doing the right thing. She can't ask his wife to keep it private since she didn't keep hers private.

Break for Crystal's lovely opening. I'm in love:heart2:

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

That's ya'lls queen...

3s6TCaF.gif

But that's not Garcelle's fault AT ALL. She likely raised him right but a man is going to do what a man is going to do. Garcelle is being loyal to her son. She certainly can't forget how she aired out her husband's infidelities at his job so KARMA came back in this form.

She has every right to back her son over him cheating. It's not right but dude's cheat. Now I'd think differently if he was beating on his wife and she backed him but not over some cheating stuff. I know she's conflicted but she is doing the right thing. She can't ask his wife to keep it private since she didn't keep hers private.

Break for Crystal's lovely opening. I'm in love:heart2:

tbh I think he is doing it for the show/fame and Garcelle probably supports that.

a bit of a mess

3s6TCaF.gif

47 minutes ago, FAN said:

LVP, Brandi and Denise coming back for S13 would be such a kii :deadbanana:

If LVP and Denise are coming back, then I'm gonna NEED for Rinna and Erika to also stay. LVP, Denise, Garcelle, Sutton and Kathy will obliterate the FFFs 

1 minute ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

If LVP and Denise are coming back, then I'm gonna NEED for Rinna and Erika to also stay. LVP, Denise, Garcelle, Sutton and Kathy will obliterate the FFFs 

I just saw a dream cast on Instagram that had: 

Garcelle

LVP 

Sutton 

Denise 

vs 

Kyle

Rinna

Erika

Kyle 

Friend ofs

Brandi 

Kathy 

I don’t think I’ve ever loved a post more :flame:

As much as I stan Vanderpump Rules down, the big shakeup they did because of all the racist stuff that surfaced absolutely destroyed the rating so S10 is probably going to be the last which is a great opening for LVP to return. 

Denise also did an interview this week saying she was open to return with or without Rinna on the show. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.