The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Jenn getting read...nothing happened. It looks so dull.

Yeah Iā€™m gonna withhold judgment until I see the premiere, I worry it is just falling into that HW trap where shows gradually become unwatchable when you just realize all of the women absolutely hate each other.

Ā 

Also what is up with the lighting, why is it so dark?

It doesnā€™t look that goodĀ :toofunny3:

whew ā€¦. granted the season 2 trailer made the season look better than it was , but that trailer was juicy. even if SLC feels a lil heavy handed at time , i think itā€™s had probably the most impressive run for a post BH housewives series ā€¦ Potomac as a close second, to Potomacā€™s credit tho they do a lot with less explosive headlines / housewife plots

I don't think this is that bad.

Ā 

So they couldn't add one more snowflake.

Ā 

I wonder why Whitney and Heather are separated in the photo. Maybe Bad Weather is done.Ā 

Ā 

So rumors spreading, drunkenness and shade against soon to be jailbird...I'm sure it'll have highs.

Ā 

AFTER this season and they cleanse themselves of Jenn they need to add more personality to the mix.

I am not sure if im looking forwards to SLC. I am still tired from last season :deadbanana2:. i need RHOP instead! :duca:

Trailer looks good! I always try and walk by Whitney's house to see if I can catch them filming but I never see anythingĀ :deadbanana4:Ā 

Edited by ccfan007

The RHOSLC trailer, looks phenomenal! So glad to have them back on my screen in under a month!

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Ā 

Not Diana sending cease and desists letters to journalists :deadbanana2:Ā she really is a terrible reality tv star.Ā 

Yeah she done for real for real now

SLC looks so toxic omg. I just hope they actually hold Jen accountable this season instead of coming after Meredith or Lisa over nonsense like they always do.

Ā 

On 8/29/2022 at 3:51 PM, Alfred said:

This season of ATL has officially lost me.
Ā 

What happened? Itā€™s so boring now. No real friendship dynamics or conflict (or fun).Ā 

Ā 

Honestly the best part was Shereeā€™s crazy friend coming for Drew. Now that sheā€™s gone itā€™s all sterilized. Once again, removing a key source of messy drama (as they did with Latoya).

I'd have to agree, I fear. It started so strong but now it's giving nothing. I feel like letting the newbies host the two cast trips of the season was a mistake and it kind of killed the momentum. Sanya is so annoying.

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

SLC looks so toxic omg. I just hope they actually hold Jen accountable this season instead of coming after Meredith or Lisa over nonsense like they always do.

Ā 

I find it weird that there was no reactions to her pleading guilty in the trailer?

17 minutes ago, *Tim said:

I find it weird that there was no reactions to her pleading guilty in the trailer?

Considering they filmed Jenā€™s trial several months after s3 finished filming, they were probably rushingĀ 

25 minutes ago, *Tim said:

All the stuff of her pleading guilty were likely last minute pickups that we're only going to see crammed into the end of the finale since they had already taped the final event and wrapped the season before that happened.Ā 

Ā 

Most of the guilty plea discussions I imagine will happen at the reunion assuming they are able to film it before she goes to prison.

25 minutes ago, *Tim said:

All the stuff of her pleading guilty were likely last minute pickups that we're only going to see crammed into the end of the finale since they had already taped the final event and wrapped the season before that happened.Ā 

Ā 

Most of the guilty plea discussions I imagine will happen at the reunion assuming they are able to film it before she goes to prison.

Not Diana sending Dana (Pam) a cyst and disease

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Ā 

Idk, I just figured they woulda filmed it a la Russell's suicide in BH. It would be great to see their thoughts without Jen (although I doubt she os attending the reunion?)

Lisa center snowflake :jonny5:Ā I'm so excited for this season, the trailer actually looks so good. It seems like there are three friend ofs this season too, according to the video Heather posted on her Instagram. Let the Meredith vs Lisa season long battle begin!

Ā 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Kyle finally earning her keep stirring the BLEEP out of that pot.

Ā 

Dinah - I can't say that she was entirely wrong but there's just no way she's going to redeem herself any further.

Ā 

Erika - that preview. The problem is crystal cares too much about what people think...Erika doesn't care ENOUGH about what people think.

Ā 

Oh Sutton. this is exactly why you should just be your quirky self. Whenever she tried to "go for the jugular" she sets herself up to be dragged because she doesn't have the skin. She's not a villain and that shady stuff she did only holds her down. Some of the other ladies are sinking on their own and you go on and give them a reason.

Ā 

Rinna your time has come. You had a good run, kiddo.

Ā 

Garcelle - She was fine this episode

Ā 

Sheree is still wack

Ā 

Dorit is playing 5-D chess right now defending Sutton/calling out Kyle and Rinna and being VERY QUIET for someone who's so damn talkative. SHE KNOWS the SHIFT is in play and she's moving accordingly. My rented fashions diametrical duchess diva better set herself up for longevity.Ā 

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

Ā 

Crystal- I need Kimora to come through and let mommy show you have a real bad btch runs this muthafatha. You should be owning these dizzy b's and you are just a letdown...but we will always have "Tell me you're that girl" I ain't forgetting your highs.

Ā 

Kathy- YOUR SLIP is showing, my dear. You are about to give Rinna a win so we are going to be even more pissed at you. You are still hunky dory Kathy...for now but it's about to be a problem soon enough

OharaFh.gif

The Dubai reunion really could of been 1 episodeĀ 

Yeah Beverly Hills is garbage now. I donā€™t know if I even want to finish watching it

Diana is the worst ******* housewife I have ever seen. That was disgusting.Ā 

Ā 

We want fun and lighthearted scenes and banter, like the dinner from hell and amsterdam, not this. This is mean girl dark ****. I would rather watch TEDDI at this point than Diana. I keep fast-forwarding thru Rinna and Erika's solo scenes as well. If they don't get rid of some of these people I am DONE after this season. Diana's treatment of Sutton was a new low.

19 minutes ago, slik said:

Diana is the worst ******* housewife I have ever seen. That was disgusting.Ā 

Ā 

We want fun and lighthearted scenes and banter, like the dinner from hell and amsterdam, not this. This is mean girl dark ****. I would rather watch TEDDI at this point than Diana. I keep fast-forwarding thru Rinna and Erika's solo scenes as well. If they don't get rid of some of these people I am DONE after this season. Diana's treatment of Sutton was a new low.

Diana is the most disgusting person. The fact that Bravo would even air this season is quite disgusting. All it has been is a bunch of old c*nts bullying Sutton. I hope they all get fired and burn in hell. **** them

Edited by BlackJesus

Those last 15 minutes of Beverly Hills was some of the most uncomfortable housewives viewing. Sutton deserves so much better than have to be played with by these girls for months.Ā 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.