The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On 8/25/2022 at 11:07 PM, Chemist said:

The whole season was worthy just for this moment :dies:. SHE DIED AVIVA

"im not waiting in line darling" :dies: iconic

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit wise I could see Lisa and Diana going

Crystal and dorit are being payed for friend roles tbh

Not Dina :deadbanana2:

On 8/26/2022 at 9:44 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i have a headache lol 

I hate these black screen all caps "statements" that Rinna and now Erika post. it's tacky and insincere which is hilarious bc they think it's them being "serious" 

21 hours ago, FAN said:

I saw on Instagram that Denise is allegedly in talks to return for S13 if Lisa is out but who knows if it’s true

Denise returning to BH would be a serve. She could rejoice with Rinna hopefully being fired and celebrate with Sutton, Garcelle, and join forces with them to finally take down Erika once and for all. With Dorit and Kyle left standing, they will join the good side since they're the lesser evils of the FFF.

17 hours ago, Embustera said:

Chanel is already an icon and Lesa is really the most beautiful housewife ever.

This spill. I find Lesa insanely gorgeous and not in a plastic surge'd way. She has an aura about her, carries herself well, is funny, confident

Chanel is the best new housewife we've gotten since Kenya debuted on S5 of ATL

"toothless not homeless" is a messy name tho 

dorit getting offended :bibliahh:

On 8/27/2022 at 6:39 AM, FAN said:

I screamed :ahh:

Diana needs to be told at the finale it’s over for ha tbh. 

I saw on Instagram that Denise is allegedly in talks to return for S13 if Lisa is out but who knows if it’s true

Diana needs to go, I agree.

Bringing Denise back would be a mistake. She served absolutely nothing during her season and thought she could choose and select what she wanted to show about her live. She would be a terrible one to bring back.

Give us Brandi and Kim instead.

Crystal can go as well. She’s really boring overall. 

Watch Bravo not getting rid of anyone after this season and the cast staying the same :rip:

RHOBH still has the highest ratings of all shows, I doubt Bravo is that concerned concernced at the moment unfortunately.

Karen’s breakdown at the s3 reunion about her parents is one of the rawest moments in housewives history tbh :monkey:

19 minutes ago, Matangi said:

RHOBH still has the highest ratings of all shows, I doubt Bravo is that concerned concernced at the moment unfortunately.

I don't think Bravo only looks at the ratings. RHONY S4 and RHOA S4 had good ratings and they still went underwent major shakeups

It's clear that the fans are dissatisfied with RHOBH so maybe Bravo will consider some changes :michael:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I don't think Bravo only looks at the ratings. RHONY S4 and RHOA S4 had good ratings and they still went underwent major shakeups

It's clear that the fans are dissatisfied with RHOBH so maybe Bravo will consider some changes :michael:

I still think S4 of rhony is underrated, I feel like its the one full season without bethenny that actually worked. 5,6,12 and 13 were all boring as hell....12 less so but it was just cringe to watch.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Why? It's so good (again, after a few meh seasons), especially this season. 

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

Watch Bravo not getting rid of anyone after this season and the cast staying the same :rip:

If tea on the bots doesn’t come out at the reunion, I think this is what’s most likely to happen.

IDK wtf she is saying but coming for a producer sounds like a bad idea lol. 

6 hours ago, Matangi said:

And I wouldn't blame them since it IS the top rated franchise currently

Kyle will always be the nucleus of the group.

Rinna's days are numbered. It's time for her to move on. She GIVES what's supposed to be given but she's long in the tooth and more of an expense.

Erika needs to find a new sugar daddy and Taylor her way out of this franchise.

Dorit my luv...the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit proved her point. SNATCHED THAT CENTER DIAMOND buuuuuuuuut...she might have another season or two maybe just one before she needs to be demoted to FOH. Unless she has more storyline material I just think we need to see her rented fashions (Note: you don't wear those clothes more than 2-3 times anyways so maybe Dorit is economically thrifty when it comes to her attire) but I think she could end up making a great friend to chime in every now and again. PK won the long game.

Garcelle has stepped up.  She has flubbed a bit and as much as you don't want to hear it Sutton has brought her down a bit. she IS Sutton's bodyguard and that messy stunt she pulled at Rinna's house contradicted claims she's made about her approach but it was all to help out Sutton. Just play it smarter. You looked RIDICULOUS trying to be a pot stirrer. It's not your thing.

Crystal  as i said seasons ago she will have her three minimum season stay and at some point they need to demote her or fire her. I WOULD LOOOOOOOOOVE in Kimora Lee got up IN THAT AZZ and then replaced her. KIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORA IS THAT GIRL. She's not giving what she's supposed to be giving but like Garcelle was put in for inclusion and equity and I guess she and Garcelle have added more to the audience??? I'm assuming they've added a newer audience even if by a little

Sutton she's corny, messy, scary and weak BUT she IS a bit of a star. I just don't want her to let it get to her head. She can really come in and hold her position for years to come if she finds a way of managing it but maybe if she manages it then it'll become too produced and she will lose her magic. I don't know. she needs to refine it a bit so that the tide doesn't wave against her.

Dana still gives me Yolanda meets Brandi in the face and I'm surprised no one shaded her for imitating Cher for all that lizard lip licking considering she herself is a proud "cougar" as well. I am pretty sure she is wonderful in real life and makes a mean casserole but she really is not built for this. Lean into the villain role or clean it up and give us party/private jet envy ( THIS has been her strongest part). 

Sheree FLOP. You all REALLY THOUGHT. Jada WON. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

Kathy We shall see. I will hold judgment until the end of this season. Anything alleged I'm not surprised about one bit and it won't change my views on you but I really want to know what you said and did that made Rinna feel like she saved herself the last half of the season.

fbA37R3.gif

But I think Dinah, Rinna, Crystal (she'll take FOH), Erika and eventually my luv Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit will lose their diamonds and we'll have to bring in more new blood. So many options so Bravo will need to start the pass and play of diamonds after next season. 

Edited by slw84

Potentials:

Kimora bless this franchise and give it the true urban edge they thought Garcelle would give. You all don't know how the ratings will SPIKE even further bringing her

into the fold.

Kim Richards- Legend, Kim is a legend. Come back and keep your foot on Kyle's neck.

Brandi- Bye girl. Trash is taken out every Tuesday and Friday where I live.

Brenda Ritchie will end these weak heaux. It might be too extreme so maybe a FOH.

Holly Robinson Peete will do what Sheree was supposed to do and still serve fun, likable and sass. A Camille without the anger.

Kris Jenner I know this is a longshot but we don't care about the Kardashians anymore. Perfect time to rebrand onto this show and show BOSS/TRUE PIMP (Diane found in shambles) cut throat sleep your way to the middle and them pimp out your family who will sleep their way to the top UNAPOLOGETICALLY.

Faye Resnick - bye morally corrupt trash

Melanie Griffith - in as a friend of Kris Jenner. She's going to be funny but likely not built for it.

Ali Landry - Garcelle's Friend. It's time.

Allison Sweeney - She can serve many roles

Brooke Burke - All around great. She might not want to get down and dirty though.

Tiffani Amber Thiesen - Kelly from Saved by the Bell. She will give good tv. Messy nice nasty way.

Denise Richards - I don't want her back but if Rinna's fired then maybe it'll be worth giving her a 2nd chance.

in the next 3-5 years: Nichole Ritchie, Ashlee Simpson, Olivia Newton John's daughter, Zoe Kravitz, Ciara, Ashley Graham,

Wow, I just carried on and on and on...

2MPtOYm.gif

watching season 10 now and why do we want Denise and her weird (yet hot) husband  back lol?

I know I'm probably the only one but I would kinda love for Faye to pop up again - not full-time, but a few FO appearances. She always brought the mess.

Brooks said Lesa Milan did something to a cast member outside of filming the show that was so low down and dirty, and believes it will come out in the second season

8 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

IDK wtf she is saying but coming for a producer sounds like a bad idea lol. 

It's sad when Housewives care so much about the "drama" online and "in the press"... kiss of death for sure

Jen Shah said that Lisa Barlow called her son the N word. Disgusting if true, but Jen..why were you begging to be her friend?

On 8/28/2022 at 8:34 AM, slw84 said:

Kris Jenner I know this is a longshot but we don't care about the Kardashians anymore. Perfect time to rebrand onto this show and show BOSS/TRUE PIMP (Diane found in shambles) cut throat sleep your way to the middle and them pimp out your family who will sleep their way to the top UNAPOLOGETICALLY.

I would probably stop watching if Kris joined.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:34 AM, slw84 said:

Potentials:

Kimora bless this franchise and give it the true urban edge they thought Garcelle would give. You all don't know how the ratings will SPIKE even further bringing her

into the fold.

Kim Richards- Legend, Kim is a legend. Come back and keep your foot on Kyle's neck.

Brandi- Bye girl. Trash is taken out every Tuesday and Friday where I live.

Brenda Ritchie will end these weak heaux. It might be too extreme so maybe a FOH.

Holly Robinson Peete will do what Sheree was supposed to do and still serve fun, likable and sass. A Camille without the anger.

Faye Resnick - bye morally corrupt trash

Melanie Griffith - in as a friend of Kris Jenner. She's going to be funny but likely not built for it.

Ali Landry - Garcelle's Friend. It's time.

Allison Sweeney - She can serve many roles

Brooke Burke - All around great. She might not want to get down and dirty though.

Tiffani Amber Thiesen - Kelly from Saved by the Bell. She will give good tv. Messy nice nasty way.

Denise Richards - I don't want her back but if Rinna's fired then maybe it'll be worth giving her a 2nd chance.

in the next 3-5 years: Nichole Ritchie, Ashlee Simpson, Olivia Newton John's daughter, Zoe Kravitz, Ciara, Ashley Graham,

Wow, I just carried on and on and on...

2MPtOYm.gif

too many actresses. Lisa Rinna ruined BH by her overacting, we don't need anymore shitty performances. I want REAL and RICH women.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

too many actresses. Lisa Rinna ruined BH by her overacting, we don't need anymore shitty performances. I want REAL and RICH women.

I cant remember the podcast but basically the only people who want to be on the show/past screen test for BH are actresses lol 

i’ll give it to Rinna for being smart enough to see the writing on the wall; the reunion is NOT gonna be good for her and next season will almost assuredly be her fabled and elusive “take down” season …. which is probably why this will be her last. good riddance rat !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.