The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Yeah Diana needs to be fired immediately. Why was she cast as a main housewife anyway :skull: the most pointless addition to any HW franchise EVER! Sheree celebrating Diana's birthday with a selfie was disappointing to see... like read the room girl :biblio:

Hopefully this vicious attack on Jax won't make Garslayelle quit the show :dancehall2: She must know that she has the viewers on her side. I want her, Sutton, Crystal and maybe Kathy back full force!

I don't think Rinna will be let go. She's gonna 'own' her way out of all the mess she caused. She will pretend to take ownership for her actions for the umpteenth time and hug it out with Sutton :ace: imagine how tired we are

Erika is unfortunately staying, she needs the check and Bravo needs the drama.

Kyle is never leaving.

The one that I would get rid of is honestly Dorit at this point. I actually liked her approach regarding the Denise-Brandi situation but she's become so unsufferable so fast. We'll see who she clashes with in Aspen tho so maybe there's still hope for her.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

there is no way multiple people aren't getting fired after this season of RHOBH lol. The producer that protected the FFF for years leaving really hurt some girls LOL

I really hope so. The franchise needs a shake up.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:23 AM, mokitsu said:

something shifted with these taglines 

Absolute filler season..

I stopped watching Dubai like 4 episodes ago. The energy and shade that the girls give in the confessionals and in social media simply do not match with the way they act face to face and i find that so fake. The reunion looks interesting though and it can be the opening to a very toxic S2 so I still have hopes :fan:

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

Absolute filler season..

The whole season was worthy just for this moment :dies:. SHE DIED AVIVA

Controversial opinion but if one cast needs a NY style reboot it’s Atlanta. Fire Kandi, Kenya, Marlo and Sheree! This season is bringing not much. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

I stopped watching Dubai like 4 episodes ago. The energy and shade that the girls give in the confessionals and in social media simply do not match with the way they act face to face and i find that so fake. The reunion looks interesting though and it can be the opening to a very toxic S2 so I still have hopes :fan:

I mean that's how it goes with any reality show that's on its first season. The dynamics always shift once people can see what's being said about them in a confessional or a scene they weren't apart of which gets them on social media to defend themselves and a fight ends up sparking. I don't think it's fake between these ladies some of them have a genuine dislike for one another and some of them like Caroline Brooks have no loyalty to one specific person which they all pointed out from the get go.

New York is truly a time capsule .. something not capable of being replicated

3 hours ago, boys said:

Oh so now she's a caring mother? Didn't she abandon her son when he was little because she was fame and money hungry? :mandown:

Not to mention that coming after a CHILD vs. an ADULT is not the same thing. But this is the same woman who told the same child to gtfo so are we really surprised? 

The good thing is karma is already taking care of her. :smiley:

RHOBH women are truly bottom of the barrel. RHOBH is in desperate need for a RHONY S4/RHOC S7 cast shakeup. The ratings were not that bad when those franchises had a reboot and Bravo still did it because it was clear that the audience was not satisfied anymore by the show

spacer.png

garcelle better bring all the receipt to the reunion

Not Rinna, Diana and Erika putting out statements on IG stating that they didn't hire bot farms to attack Garcelle's son :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Not Rinna, Diana and Erika putting out statements on IG stating that they didn't hire bot farms to attack Garcelle's son :deadbanana2:

I screamed :ahh:

Diana needs to be told at the finale it’s over for ha tbh. 

I saw on Instagram that Denise is allegedly in talks to return for S13 if Lisa is out but who knows if it’s true

A major shakeup but with already known women would be spectacular. Can you imagine Christine Quinn joining S13? Bring Brandi & Kim back. Promote Sheree to fill time. Bring on a Cynthia Bailey. 

Fire Diana/Lisa/Erika/Dorit and demote Crystal to friend

so basically 

Main Housewives: 

Kyle

Garcelle 

Sutton 

Christine

Brandi 

Kim

Sheree

Cynthia 

Friend of:

Kathy 
Crystal 

the title :rip: 

that explains the statement her sons posted. let me catch up on this season 

I see Christine being on a lot of ppls fantasy list (on Twitter too). Idk if she would be a good housewife, she is a good villain for that vapid show though. She can’t own **** and she is fake AF lol but that whole show is fake AF. Part of being a good housewife is conflict resolution. She gives me more OC than Bh too :rip:

We have Brandi right there for that role (although at least Christine serves Lewks and is kinda rich lol). I’d prefer Christine Chiu over ha too since she is more glamour and older. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

I hope they address that fake Diana Twitter account at the reunion but they probably won’t (maybe Diana will bring it up during the bots conversation). They did on housewives of Melbourne with Joanna the house slave :ahh:

RHOBH new season

Fire Dina and replace her with Kimora lee simons. 

Fire Sheree 

Demote Crystal to a friend

Add one new friend

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

Can we talk about all those bots attacking Jax following Sutton. :rip:

Huh? Jax's account is private now but i remember checking at least 6-7 and none of them followed any housewife and were created within the last 1-2 months

Chanel is already an icon and Lesa is really the most beautiful housewife ever.

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I see Christine being on a lot of ppls fantasy list (on Twitter too). Idk if she would be a good housewife, she is a good villain for that vapid show though. She can’t own **** and she is fake AF lol but that whole show is fake AF. Part of being a good housewife is conflict resolution. She gives me more OC than Bh too :rip:

We have Brandi right there for that role (although at least Christine serves Lewks and is kinda rich lol). I’d prefer Christine Chiu over ha too since she is more glamour and older. 

They have the wrong Christine on their list. We need Christine from Bling Empire. She already has connections to the current cast, is (or at least appears to be) hella rich and can be messy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.