The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

1 hour ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Wait, Caroline S was in Epstein's logs/note book? Now THAT's a ******* BOMB. 

I'm now intrigued. 

this! lesa does deserve her lashings though.  that book cover was hilarious. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

the tea lesa dropped :deadbanana2:

a lot of things about stanbury is now making sense 

Spoiler

does anyone have access to sergio’s birth certificate or…:coffee2: 

fire the reptile who should also focus on being on Epstein's notebook :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Wtf why isn't there a new BH episode tonight? 

Annoying but also probably for the best after the last week :rip:

I hope Bravo does some internal sleuthing cause the call might be coming from inside the house lol.

When Portia got some hate comments they were real accounts right? The whole army of bots make this thing so odd.

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

the comments thing on garcelle’s pic don’t make any sense. it just seems random to me and something isn’t adding up…i would be surprised if diana had anything to do with it…comments like that actually only make people like the person who they’re targeted at more 

Cancel Dubai and find something for Ayan…Lesa can be an IG model and run whatever that business was. The rest … who cares 

there is no way multiple people aren't getting fired after this season of RHOBH lol. The producer that protected the FFF for years leaving really hurt some girls LOL

It’s also funny Rinna made a statement when she has the foulest social media behaviour herself. Her and Princess Diana need to STFU once in awhile. 

Rinna's "statement" (ripe with grammatical errors/typos) was so f*cking phony. She had to include OTHER housewives for examples of other kids targeted when I'm pretty sure the focus around this entire issue is JAX receiving the barrage of hate comments. Rinna is fake AF and doesn't actually care about Garcelle. This is just to make herself look good

Edited by Alfred

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Annoying but also probably for the best after the last week :rip:

I hope Bravo does some internal sleuthing cause the call might be coming from inside the house lol.

When Portia got some hate comments they were real accounts right? The whole army of bots make this thing so odd.

Wait, did Bravo pause this week's airing bc of the Jax drama? I'm confused why else they'd skip a random week in August. Damn 

Diana's statement putting an emphasis on what she has done again :deadbanana2: Dictionary definition of narcissist

Is it me or is this being a boring season? I really hope to see "new" faces the next one...

this Rhobh season is truly a mess :deadbanana2:

20 hours ago, Arcadius said:

See this is when you need someone messy like Brandi or Camille because they'd already be telling everyone Diana is behind all this. :deadbanana2:

exactly :deadbanana2:

i’d choose Camille over Brandi tho. there’s a chance Brandi would exaggerate or fabricate something for her own gain and attention. Camille generally has a reason for her messiness and blurts out what everyone is thinking but is afraid to say.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:55 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

this news comes out like 3 times a month. we have to just wait until an official announcement by this point

agreed.

although i must say still that RHONY without Ramona isn’t RHONY. this influencer shake up already sounds terrible, and legacy would be pointless without the legacy hws.

spacer.png

the support garcelle has probably has the girls fuming considering this happened to Kyle this season :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Kenya, Kandi and Sheree are giving! Sanya is giving shower curtain, Marlo is giving decorative towel and Drew is just ok.

10 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Kenya, Kandi and Sheree are giving! Sanya is giving shower curtain, Marlo is giving decorative towel and Drew is just ok.

the gurls are stunning 

12 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Cancel Dubai

no, just recast with better women

Not Diana reposting Bravo's statement and turning the comments off. She'a C*NT

24 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Everyone looks great but Sheree is giving me Kim Zolciak from the dress to the hair :rip: 

I feel like we've reached a point with reunion looks where they all just look like the same tacky mess. It's giving Vegas showgirl instead of glamour and high fashion.

Whoever paid for those IG bots to attack Garcelle's son is vile. I'm not saying Diana did it, but she has to go. Her numerous microaggressions towards Garcelle on the show and on IG kind of says everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.