The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

33 minutes ago, on the line said:

Yet she's still boring af. Really unsure why she wasn't edited out after her scenes flopped.

She's going to be the main focus for the rest of the season 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

All I see in this pic is a bunch of ******* losers. 

Yes and the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit is there doing the best she can to apply some winner's equilibrium.

:rockon:

12 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

omg we WON!!! WE F**KING WON!!! this is the best day of my life i cant believe it

Scarlett Johansson Dancing GIF - Scarlett Johansson Dancing ...Scarlett Johansson Dancing GIF - Scarlett Johansson Dancing ...

Winners win...what can we say

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, PopKills said:

Not true at all, first of all that line was delivered so badly as if she was held at gunpoint to say it. Brandi and Yolanda ate that forced sidekick of Kyle up and she never recovered. :giraffe:

And Brandi wasn’t a villain in S3, she was actually a fan favorite since most people were rooting for her when Adrienne was SUING her because she exposed how she used a surrogate (who cares?). Remember, it was such an embarrassment for MaLOON, she literally fled the show. :fan:

S4-5 Brandi is Housewive (villain) excellence! :jonny:

-

Not Erika and Diana exposing themselves by laughing along at the Homeless & Toothless comment but trying to act like Kathy said something disgusting. :deadbanana:

Dorit and Sutton both are so unintentionally funny, but for very different reasons.

I forced my bf to watch S2-6 of RHOBH and when I showed him a clip of the current season he said how Kyle has always been pretty generic but now she looks like that as well. :rip:

Season 4 was atrocious for Brandi...I'll say maybe season 5 she did what needed to be done but then got fired.

OOOOH if Dorit and Sutton teamed up against the girls. With Sutton's nuance and Dorit's ability to read these girls to figure out how to set them off and she doesn't cower or trip up over her heavenly accented words. I think they would clear the girls out the game tbh

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I'll say maybe season 5 she did what needed to be done but then got fired.

The girls were too scared of Brandi and Kim who refused to play their little games no it’s true, it’s true…

43 minutes ago, slw84 said:

OOOOH if Dorit and Sutton teamed up against the girls. With Sutton's nuance and Dorit's ability to read these girls to figure out how to set them off and she doesn't cower or trip up over her heavenly accented words. I think they would clear the girls out the game tbh

I can see this working for Dorit, I feel like much of the hate she gets is due to her association with Vyle. Sutton and Garcelle are killing it at the moment tho. Partly thanks to the other girls who give them eeeasy material to work with. 

3 hours ago, boys said:

That's what I mean when I say the humor is gone from the show and it is subjective so maybe some people really do find enjoyment out of these girls but it really isn't anywhere close to what we use to get at all.

Just something as stupid as when Porsha went to see Nene at her store once they were on good terms and she was trying on clothes it really tickled me seeing them interact.

I love moments like these where the women are just cuttin up. Not for storyline, not for drama, just having fun with each other. 

ATL is def missing some humor and genuine fun/laughter. Ppl like Nene and Porsha, regardless of what fans think of them, know how to be goofy and ridiculous. Even Phaedra. Newbies like Drew and Sanya simply don't have that energy. Kenya used to have it but she seems to be coasting this season. 

I really wish Nene could come back. Why did she have to burn that bridge :rip: 

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

I love moments like these where the women are just cuttin up. Not for storyline, not for drama, just having fun with each other. 

ATL is def missing some humor and genuine fun/laughter. Ppl like Nene and Porsha, regardless of what fans think of them, know how to be goofy and ridiculous. Even Phaedra. Newbies like Drew and Sanya simply don't have that energy. Kenya used to have it but she seems to be coasting this season. 

I really wish Nene could come back. Why did she have to burn that bridge :rip: 

Oh that ship is beyond sailed at this point 

45 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Not her tagging the parody account :deadbanana4:

That is Diana’s real twitter account 

5 hours ago, PopKills said:

The girls were too scared of Brandi and Kim who refused to play their little games no it’s true, it’s true…

I can see this working for Dorit, I feel like much of the hate she gets is due to her association with Vyle. Sutton and Garcelle are killing it at the moment tho. Partly thanks to the other girls who give them eeeasy material to work with. 

PK kind of saved my duchess tbh but it seems she is closer with Garcelle now (she, Garcelle and Andy were recently shopping together)

LOL. Kim and Brandi would shakeup this cast. Actually, I doubt Rinna is leaving but let's say Rinna's last season is next season Kim deserves to thrash her on her way out.

Kim Richards reads DOWNNNN

7 minutes ago, slw84 said:

PK kind of saved my duchess tbh but it seems she is closer with Garcelle now (she, Garcelle and Andy were recently shopping together)

LOL. Kim and Brandi would shakeup this cast. Actually, I doubt Rinna is leaving but let's say Rinna's last season is next season Kim deserves to thrash her on her way out.

Kim Richards reads DOWNNNN

Dorit’s body language on the after show feels like she didn’t want to film her segment with Erika 

i’ve been on such a lil soapbox recently that they should get Cynthia for RHOBH. she would truly thrive there.

So the first new housewife confirmed for RHONY reboot is a “Proud Zionist” according to her Insta

should be interesting

2 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

So the first new housewife confirmed for RHONY reboot is a “Proud Zionist” according to her Insta

should be interesting

jesus-gross.gif

Are they just casting influencers? :rip:

"I have worked with the homeless, I have worked with the toothless" :clap3:

it’s kind of wild that just adding a black castmate could cause the whole franchise to collapse when you think it about it :rip: 

5 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

"I have worked with the homeless, I have worked with the toothless" :clap3:

And she was worked with the Gutless (Erika) :clap3:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

it’s kind of wild that just adding a black castmate could cause the whole franchise to collapse when you think it about it :rip: 

giphy.gif

RHOP is the only great housewives show left. If next season doen't bring it

spacer.png

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is this account even reliable? It’s the only reporting I’ve seen on this. Plus I just really can’t see a Legacy with no Ramona. Tinsley but no Ramona? No

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

spacer.png

good luck with that

Ramona is RHONY

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It's not adding a black castmate because Bershawn would have been magical.

it's forcing politics and race relations into a franchise that is about escapism and house, restaurant and vacation luxury p0rrrnnn.

The girls tried to be overly nice then when Eboni (a horrible edition) tried to steer the show then the girls would appear racists every time they held her accountable.

And it was all staged because NO ONE knew Eboni so there was no organic backstory to it. Bravo sabotaged RHONY because they THOUGHT they were appeasing an audience who abandoned them with low viewership.

Or they were genius and concocted a plan to disenfranchise the cast so that they could have the leverage to send them to pasture and bring in new thirsty women for cheap and will repeat this cycle with OC, ATL, and BH eventually hmm.

25 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Is this account even reliable? It’s the only reporting I’ve seen on this. Plus I just really can’t see a Legacy with no Ramona. Tinsley but no Ramona? No

Well they are rehashing stale tea.

It's been known since early this summer that Ramona was canned even after the investigation came back favorable. 

Ramona has taken too many pictures at Trump parties/events to make me believe that she didn't already know she was getting canned. 

It's not just her antics...her flubs during the pandemic and her refusal to do the reunion which prevented them from going forward made them furious.

Vicki DOWN

LVP DOWN

Nene DOWN

Ramona DOWN

WE MUST POUR OUT PINOT GRIGIO for the legend RAMONA SINGER

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

Teresa - the G.O.A.T but she's either going to spin off to her own show or get her sister and sister in law canned after roid raged Joe allegedly had a moment at the finale (I'll say less).

Eventually Gizelle and Heather bad weather will get the same treatment.

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this news comes out like 3 times a month. we have to just wait until an official announcement by this point

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.