The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

you can just tell by Kyle's face and demeanor at her dinner with Sutton that she KNOWS Erika is shady and probably guilty. she loves dissecting it with Sutton because she's the only one who will go there with her on camera without worrying.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcelle being called defensive all because she defended herself against Diana who came at her unprovoked. These women are insane. :deadbanana2:

WHY does Dorit's daughter have a ******* British accent :dies:

Kathy is hilarious

Garcelle/Sutton are CARRYING this whole season

Diana is the worst edition to BH since Teddi and worst BH housewife right after Teddi

I would axe Rinna and Diana after this season. Dorit can stay because she provides good fashion and Kyle can stay if they get Kim and/or Brandi to return as a friend of. 

Sheree can stay because she hasn't had any fights yet. Erika can stay or go, she'll provide mess, but I usually fast forward through her individual scenes at this point because I legitimately do not enjoy seeing her on TV.

Kyle is proving why she’s necessary 

she is shamelessly stirring the pot this season :rip:

like gizelle level obvious lol

"it's my life to destroy or re-build"

"so destroy it."

:deadbanana2:

Someone on reddit spotted Tamra/Shannon filming at a restaurant for the new season of RHOC and it apparently got really heated and involved lots of yelling and ended with Tamra storming out of the restaurant.

The person said despite the big fight Shannon was really nice and took a pic with her afterwards.

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

exactly! anyone who can flawlessly stir the pot, still be the glue of the group, do the splits AND twirl around in roller skates is a Top Tier Housewife forever.

Kyle is definitely more involved in the drama in this seasin than in the last 2-3 seasons which i always appreciate

------

Not her cutting kyle :deadbanana2: 

8 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Kyle is definitely more involved in the drama in this seasin than in the last 2-3 seasons which i always appreciate

------

Not her cutting kyle :deadbanana2: 

she didn't cut Kyle though. BUT i do find it hilarious that she chose to quote a tweet cutting Kyle out. I feel like Paris hates her, she always name drops Paris for clout.

36 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

"so destroy it."

that's all that c*nt is doing, destroying her own life. It's deserved though, she is a GARBAGE human being who deserves to be homeless not toothless

Just now, BlackJesus said:

that's all that c*nt is doing, destroying her own life. It's deserved though, she is a GARBAGE human being who deserves to be homeless not toothless

I still don’t understand how she’s confused why anyone is judging her when she’s at events screaming she’s mixing meds with alcohol while being filmed  :rip:

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still don’t understand how she’s confused why anyone is judging her when she’s at events screaming she’s mixing meds with alcohol while being filmed  :rip:

I wish I could be in the same room as her for a few minutes. I'd tell her how much of a ******* idiot she is - among other things. Same with prolapsed anus face Lisa rinna

51 minutes ago, slik said:

Someone on reddit spotted Tamra/Shannon filming at a restaurant for the new season of RHOC and it apparently got really heated and involved lots of yelling and ended with Tamra storming out of the restaurant.

The person said despite the big fight Shannon was really nice and took a pic with her afterwards.

poor shannon cannot take a break :rip:

It's infuriating watching the way these women gaslight and bully Sutton, especially Kyle who is supposed to be her friend. Kyle saying that Sutton is too defensive and acting like she was the one who revived her feud with Erika even though Erika started it when she called Sutton a liability to her best and only true friend in the group.

She needs to be more firm with them. They like coming for her because they know she's an anxious mess and half of the time ends up apologizing to THEM. 

Everyone is still riding Garcelle's jock it seems...

Also, Paris Hilton confirming a versus:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bec32b2233ea696543

Kathy, Crystal, Garcelle, Sutton vs Erika, Rinna, Dorit, Kyle

Diana is close with Crystal but seen with Erika and Rinna.

Edited by slw84

That was the best Rinna could do for dancers at her party. Was that guy even a professional dancer. Some of the girls were eating him up :skull:

The scene between Kyle and Kathy in this episode when she interrupted the conversation with Sutton. The Hiltons really HATE Kyle Richards and always have it seems :skull:

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

"so destroy it."

Mid grade.

you've already destroyed it...would have been THE clapback.

:clap3:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Not exactly! anyone can stir the pot.

Fixed. Also in what way is she the glue of the group :toofunny3: even her own sisters want nothing to do w her and she has zero loyalty to anyone 

Lastly, I didn't like how Rinna was going all "diva" on those girls about lemons/limes.

Like she's not an A lister and there's a way to let the girls have it without coming off snobby.

I didn't like it and it seems like that's how she treats "help" off cameras.

No ma'am.

5 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Lastly, I didn't like how Rinna was going all "diva" on those girls about lemons/limes.

Like she's not an A lister and there's a way to let the girls have it without coming off snobby.

No ma'am.

She literally is a loser :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She literally is a loser :toofunny3:

This is a true statement.

I don't like when people try service people like they are beneath them. I think it says more when you are doing well and you treat service people kindly (even though you don't have to). the easiest thing to do is be rude to people you believe are at a lower class than you and there's no strength in that.

Rinna is just not having a good year it seems

Edited by slw84

12 minutes ago, slw84 said:

No ma'am.

I check out when Rinna is alone on screen alone so I completely missed this scene. Not surprising at all that she treats servers this way. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.