The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

You need to watch!

One of the most shocking reunion moments of all time. I was literally shaking :rip:

Well that took a turn :rip:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t believe people are actually enjoying BH this season. It’s just not giving anything. Idk if it’s the cast always getting covid or the long time between shoot dates, but it feels they don’t have a narrative for the season yet. It’s been 14 episodes and basically nothing has happened. 

Diana and her “child” husband are so bizarre. I hope they let her go because clearly she only here to promote Asher’s singing career. 

Dorit I must admit is one of the only bright spots. I feel like her whole existence is just so camp. From the Buca di Beppo room, to the My Hand In Yours stuff, now Homeless But Not Toothless. She needs to become a full-time charity ambassador. :rofl:

If they don't thin the herd of the FFF next year I'm going to lose my mind. We're stuck on such a boring wash, rinse, repeat cycle.

Sutton or Garcelle calls out Erika > an FFF member act like they are being insane for doing so > Sutton/Garcelle defend themselves by using valid points > an FFF member deflects by calling Sutton awkward or complaining about how hard it is to become friends with Garcelle > back to one

Cut Erika, her legal drama is not entertaining enough to justify keeping her. Cut Rinna because she's just unwatchably awful. Cut Diana because she's one of the worst new additions in recent memory. Keep Kyle and Dorit because they both are capable of being lighter and interacting with the newbies. Dorit gives nothing story wise, but I don't mind her as comedic relief.

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

A rumoured cast of RHONY has appeared online ?

You sure this isn't Real Girlfriends of United Kingdom? 

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

No Julia Fox? Trash. 

3 hours ago, *Tim said:

luann-apologizes-for-diana-ross-costume-

Did Melissa really say this will be her last season on her podcast? I don’t believe for a second she would leave on her own terms unless the season was THAT bad for her :celestial5:

4 hours ago, Matangi said:

Marlo saying Kandi is only known in Atlanta, why is she always like this :deadbanana2:

She's the worse kind of troll.

Someone like D.M.F is a master at it because they do it with humor/charm and wit.

Marlo just says stuff out of her mouth to hit below the belt as if that's a skillset.

Kandi has 3 platinum albums with her girl group xscape like 8 top 10 hits

Tags boutique

Bedroom kandi

restaurants

Wrote hits for TLC no scrubs/Pink's There you go, a couple of destiny's child songs

then wrote album tracks for n sync, whitney mariah, boyz II men and others to the tune of 60M albums ww

then the sampling from ariana and Ed sheeran's 40M units Shape of you, cover from weezer

Won that masked singer show

she owns Atlanta but is respected in the industry

+ helped this ungrateful heaux land another show when Nene dumped her and she ruined the show just to comeback as a friend of housewife on RHOA.

We'll see how long Marlo lasts burning bridges with Kandi and Kenya. Kenya's one thing but Kandi has more pull

Husky Heaux gots to GO

f93f40eaf04a3f25ec3e8d4bd32af693.gif

Also kandi had a #1 hip hop single with Sole. I purchased that single myself and her solo album flopped but the single don't think i'm not went top 10 in multiple european countries and top 30 in the states. IT was included in the NOW series. I forget which volume but i worked out to that song alot using the NOW series CDs.

Marlo is doing the bidding of Nene and Porsha...period.

janet-jackson-poetic-justice.gif

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

You need to watch!

One of the most shocking reunion moments of all time. I was literally shaking :rip:

Omg what season is this :eek: I’m only on 4!!!

5 hours ago, PopKills said:

Brandi Glanville said BH is not casting any new members at the moment, welp 

Isn’t it too early? 

30 minutes ago, FAN said:

Omg what season is this :eek: I’m only on 4!!!

season 8! i just started rewatching it. the fact that briana is a better reunion performer than MANY of the official girls :celestial5:

I feel so bad for the new cast of RHONY they will literally be ripped to shreds online by 40 year old women who want to see Ramona be ignorant for another 10 years.

Also

50 minutes ago, boys said:

I feel so bad for the new cast of RHONY they will literally be ripped to shreds online by 40 year old women who want to see Ramona be ignorant for another 10 years.

Also

Truly, like the RHONY reboot could be the greatest HW season of all time and yet the discourse online is going to be sooo unpleasant and you know one of the fired old broads on Legacy is gonna stoke the flames with a shady tweet about the ratings

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

She's the worse kind of troll.

Someone like D.M.F is a master at it because they do it with humor/charm and wit.

Marlo just says stuff out of her mouth to hit below the belt as if that's a skillset.

Kandi has 3 platinum albums with her girl group xscape like 8 top 10 hits

Tags boutique

Bedroom kandi

restaurants

Wrote hits for TLC no scrubs/Pink's There you go, a couple of destiny's child songs

then wrote album tracks for n sync, whitney mariah, boyz II men and others to the tune of 60M albums ww

then the sampling from ariana and Ed sheeran's 40M units Shape of you, cover from weezer

Won that masked singer show

she owns Atlanta but is respected in the industry

+ helped this ungrateful heaux land another show when Nene dumped her and she ruined the show just to comeback as a friend of housewife on RHOA.

We'll see how long Marlo lasts burning bridges with Kandi and Kenya. Kenya's one thing but Kandi has more pull

Husky Heaux gots to GO

f93f40eaf04a3f25ec3e8d4bd32af693.gif

Just b/c people know a song does not mean they know Kandi as a person. She was mostly black-famous pre housewives.

8 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

If they don't thin the herd of the FFF next year I'm going to lose my mind. We're stuck on such a boring wash, rinse, repeat cycle.

Sutton or Garcelle calls out Erika > an FFF member act like they are being insane for doing so > Sutton/Garcelle defend themselves by using valid points > an FFF member deflects by calling Sutton awkward or complaining about how hard it is to become friends with Garcelle > back to one

Cut Erika, her legal drama is not entertaining enough to justify keeping her. Cut Rinna because she's just unwatchably awful. Cut Diana because she's one of the worst new additions in recent memory. Keep Kyle and Dorit because they both are capable of being lighter and interacting with the newbies. Dorit gives nothing story wise, but I don't mind her as comedic relief.

exactly @ all of this.

i want them to keep Dorit, i don’t mind her. if anything she’s the most likeable of the force five atm :jonny2:

compared to Erika & Rinna, she’s capable of having a thought of her own. it gets sooooo boring when 4/8 (now 5 with that loser Diana) refuses to start conflict with each other so they’re forced to come for the others. this would’ve never happened in other franchises, RHONY or RHOA. the loyalty thing is getting old & transparent.

Dorit has gotten so mature because realistically, Sutton’s “sorry i wasn’t held at a gunpoint” was sooo bad that she’s actually the one who has a reason to hold a grudge against her all season long. yet she let that go so quickly. these other women holding on to their non-existing storylines to keep their jobs and it shows :deadbanana2:

i’m just realizing in all of RHOBH, only Rinna and Erika never had a conflict with each other right? :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, drivers license said:

i’m just realizing in all of RHOBH, only Rinna and Erika never had a conflict with each other right? :deadbanana4:

Not directly. But Erika stuck up for Yolanda during Munchausen

I'm sooooo done with Erika and whole legal drama, keep it on 2021

12 hours ago, *Tim said:

oh i didn't realise it was a total recast.

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Not directly. But Erika stuck up for Yolanda during Munchausen

now i remember :rip:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Rinna OUT

Crystal OUT

Diana OUT 

Its 1000% necessary. 

Crystal already confirmed she will return, as she SHOULD. I think Diana would deserve another chance for sure, she may just needs to grow on the audience. Andy doesn't seem to be really fond of Rinna right now, so maybe she really will be fired. I love Dorit, but she is giving so little all the time, I do NOT want to see PK visiting the dentist, I am sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.