The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Kathy getting first seat over Crystal on WWHL is kinda nnn 

spacer.png

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

kyle being so messy stirring the pot at a charity dinner :deadbanana: she wasn't even subtle

rinna exploding at the dinner and everyone looking in disgust :ahh: sutton gagged her with the rule book  :ahh:

does anyone know who the bearded cutie with glasses at the dinner table is

Kathy is kind of serving nothing this season... granted I haven't watched WWHL this week or last week, so IDK what ppl's personalities/ reactions are outside of the episodes. The Rinna thing is getting so embarrassing. Its clear that Erika and Rinna were serving nothing (despite BOTH actually having things going on in their personal lives) so the producers (+ Kyle) told them to step it up and they decided to serve getting wasted at every single party, behaving like complete and utter buffoons, and then blaming it on being drunk right after. Rinna's meltdown about her mom was ridiculous and obviously rehearsed. its sad that everyone gives her a pass when she very clearly doesn't care about any of her family members, aside from making a buck off them. 

Also, will we be streaming??

Pretty boring episode on BH.

I will watch Dubai later. 

Rinna is so useless. I love messy people typically but she’s just not even doing that well. 

also I skip through diana solo scenes with her “child” boyfriend (her words not mine) :rip: 

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Kathy is kind of serving nothing this season... granted I haven't watched WWHL this week or last week, so IDK what ppl's personalities/ reactions are outside of the episodes. The Rinna thing is getting so embarrassing. Its clear that Erika and Rinna were serving nothing (despite BOTH actually having things going on in their personal lives) so the producers (+ Kyle) told them to step it up and they decided to serve getting wasted at every single party, behaving like complete and utter buffoons, and then blaming it on being drunk right after. Rinna's meltdown about her mom was ridiculous and obviously rehearsed. its sad that everyone gives her a pass when she very clearly doesn't care about any of her family members, aside from making a buck off them. 

Gonna watch this later when I'm drunk :fan:

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Kathy is about to serve one of the most consequential friend of roles in housewives history this season if Aspen is hyped up to what it is to be :rip: 

She’s also hilarious. “Who the hell is that”, “I love the…font”, “was she hiding under there the whole time”, saying the charity name is “homeless and toothless” on WWHL, the precious comment.

Also, not this being the 13th episode in a row featuring Sutton drama. Rinna, Diana, Erika, Kyle, and Dorit will never argue with each other on a serious level and for they were need a cast shake up. You can’t have a cast where 5 of them will not engage with each other on that level. 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Also, not this being the 13th episode in a row featuring Sutton drama. Rinna, Diana, Erika, Kyle, and Dorit will never argue with each other on a serious level and for they were need a cast shake up. You can’t have a cast where 5 of them will not engage with each other on that level. 

even when they do argue it seems forced

What is up with BH calling their dinner parties Charity gala's??? I miss the big parties they used to have so much. These dinner parties are so boring

Homeless Not Toothless :bibliahh:

i didn't care for this episode at all though. 1 hour for that mess? please :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Kathy is about to serve one of the most consequential friend of roles in housewives history this season if Aspen is hyped up to what it is to be :rip: 

She’s also hilarious. “Who the hell is that”, “I love the…font”, “was she hiding under there the whole time”, saying the charity name is “homeless and toothless” on WWHL, the precious comment.

it feels like it :deadbanana4:

Diana joining the mean girls but at the same time got nothing to contribute makes me wanna skip all her scenes.

“was she hiding under there the whole time” was so funny :ahh:

I found RHOBH was so good this week :duca: And next week the drama continues, its just good to have a mixed up cast again, all these years of no real conflict how did Bravo even allow that.

48 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Not Diana saying her fiancé is a child. Pedophile confirmed 

You are reaching with this :skull:

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

even when they do argue it seems forced

I still cringe thinking back on that "fight" between Kyle and Dorit last season about the talking over each other on the airplane. 

Who can have 13 episodes in a row centered on them? Sutton. Her power!!

7 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Diana’s net worth does not match her style.

I noticed this too. It also doesn't match her house. It's giving quaint Valley mcmansion, I was never impressed by her home. Maybe her net worth is falsified 

Kathy is kind of getting eaten up on black Twitter 

honestly based on the segment she only sits at home and watches movies cause actors (mostly just the roles they play) are the only ones she got right :rip: 

A rumoured cast of RHONY has appeared online ?

Watching RHOC S9. I'm only in episode 3 and it's SO good so far. Shannon is an amazing casting!. The highs of OC are truly as high as NY and  ATL

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Watching RHOC S9. I'm only in episode 3 and it's SO good so far. Shannon is an amazing casting!. The highs of OC are truly as high as NY and  ATL

Someone sent me this and now I feel like I need to watch it for sure :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Someone sent me this and now I feel like I need to watch it for sure :deadbanana:

You need to watch!

One of the most shocking reunion moments of all time. I was literally shaking :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.