The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

She makes it SO hard to be on her side in all of this. We've been getting nothing but these cryptic tweets for 3 years it seems. Like girl I love you but if you not sh*****g then get off the pot :deadbanana4:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

the way that her life revolves around this show :rip:

Yeah, its...sad to see. If she had any evidence why not just release it? 

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How was this not noticed if true lol 

I hope she's FOH. I do like her presence on the show overall, the sort of manners based drama she and Karen would have is a housewives hallmark for me. 

But she's one of the worst reunion performers of all time, like actively uncomfortable to watch

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I highly doubt this is true. I'm sure we would've had a pic of her at group events or trips by now

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think she will be back in some capacity, though.

It makes sense.

The question is will Robyn, Mia, or Candice get demoted or removed if she gets her flute back. 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Charisse didn’t go on the cast trip or any of the events towards the end of filming 

I agree with y’all that we haven’t heard anything about her but just wanted to post it 

also tricky cause Charisse is often at filming but no one ever notices lol 

she was fully at Wendy’s baby shower season 5 event and they just didn’t show her lol 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I agree with y’all that we haven’t heard anything about her but just wanted to post it 

also tricky cause Charisse is often at filming but no one ever notices lol 

she was fully at Wendy’s baby shower season 5 event and they just didn’t show her lol 

that might be intentional so i'm not sure that's the shade you think it is

Charisse is a socialite and had a whole breakdown on Iyanla's fix my life over 'selling her soul' for reality tv fame and using material things to cope with her pain.

Over the years she's worked on herself and probably wanted to limit her time until recently.

If Charisse comes back I doubt she'd come back the same way...her season 1 was so pretentious and trying to be posh (this was the one season my girl Gizelle was likable to the audience because the two phonies Karen and Charisse were going overtime to hate on the beauty)

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Because shes irrelevant and no one cares about her as a housewife or a friend of

49 minutes ago, slw84 said:

that might be intentional so i'm not sure that's the shade you think it is

Charisse is a socialite and had a whole breakdown on Iyanla's fix my life over 'selling her soul' for reality tv fame and using material things to cope with her pain.

Over the years she's worked on herself and probably wanted to limit her time until recently.

If Charisse comes back I doubt she'd come back the same way...her season 1 was so pretentious and trying to be posh (this was the one season my girl Gizelle was likable to the audience because the two phonies Karen and Charisse were going overtime to hate on the beauty)

I don’t think i was throwing shade here lol 

Chiiiiiiiiiiiile the way Mauricio couldn’t WAIT to say her name say her name when playing that game with PK.

Diametrical duchess diva Dorit is a bonafied sex symbol confirmed. Shall I add desirable to the alliteration?

the desirable diametrical duchess diva Dorit got Mo’s mind.:heart2:

no wonder the girls are pressedT.

:celestial3:

Not Kathy on WWHL calling Lizzo "Precious" during a game "Does Kathy Know Them?"

Rinna was insufferable tonight. It felt like a chore getting through this episode. 

This is disgusting. Brandi is TRASH and does not need to ever be brought back to RHOBH.

The lack of awareness most of the cast had of the homophobia they exhibited that season is mindboggling. It was basically a witch hunt and all because Denise wanted something she did privately to remain private like it should have.  And they still won't let it go till this day :biblio:

9 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

This is disgusting. Brandi is TRASH and does not need to ever be brought back to RHOBH.

The lack of awareness most of the cast had of the homophobia they exhibited that season is mindboggling. It was basically a witch hunt and all because Denise wanted something she did privately to remain private like it should have.  And they still won't let it go till this day :biblio:

I agree. Brandi fits in an environment like RHUGT but in RHOBH she would be Kyle/Lisa rinna mouthpiece when  they have already 4 other women for that. NO THANKS

Kyle being back this ep and stirring **** as usual :rip: 

Rinna’s outburst was tragic. I know her pain is probably real but she is looking like a loser. Sutton’s read about ther rule book was so funny.

Overall kinda boring ep. 

4 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmr1ziS0F3Q

This was glorious. I need someone to drag Brandi to her face the way Kenya did here. Sis was speechless. 

Kenya got much quicker after that first verbal beat down by Phaedra lol

shes been ready every since 

i screamed every time they said "homeless not toothless" :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.