The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

40 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

She was announced as a friend the same day she was announced as joining OC

Oh, that's upsetting. I was hoping she was a full time housewife. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

This season of Atlanta is perfectly fine and neons better than the last two seasons which both featured two women who stans keep claiming are needed on the show. 

It’s their best since S9. Glad to see the ratings have improved to where they should be :clap3: 

it's really time for Rinna to go. the hypocrisy she exhibits is off the ROOF. can't believe i used to defend her **** but the fun Lisa i know is long gone. the way Erika is more enjoyable than her this season says a lot. bye bye Lipsa!

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea

i'm late but i'm about to start RHUGT season 2

Dorina is drunk, Vicki being a karen and Brandi is a mess already. so that's about right

We’re about to get a Melissa villain/takedown season and I’m READY :duca: hope she embraces it and finally serves us something stannable

I thought Melissa and Jennifer were the same person for the longest just based off random pictures lol 

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

We’re about to get a Melissa villain/takedown season and I’m READY :duca: hope she embraces it and finally serves us something stannable

Mmm...mmm...mmm

Delicious

Scrumptious

Delectable

q8tveyP.gif

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

I'm perched to watch the new episode of ATL. Season high ratings, whew. I had a feeling.

The way Kandi and Kenya and Sheree won with this cultural reset

Delicious

q8tveyP.gif

The fact that it was actually Nene that called Kandi an country bumpkin on season 2 though  :ahh:

7 hours ago, drivers license said:

it's really time for Rinna to go. the hypocrisy she exhibits is off the ROOF. can't believe i used to defend her **** but the fun Lisa i know is long gone. the way Erika is more enjoyable than her this season says a lot. bye bye Lipsa!

Rinna needs to get exposed and read down before she leaves.

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

The way Kandi and Kenya and Sheree won with this cultural reset

Delicious

q8tveyP.gif

Sheree NEVER wins at anything, a loser through and through.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Rinna needs to get exposed and read down before she leaves.

this reunion i hope. Andy better ask the right questions i swear…

spacer.png

but i’m not gonna sit through another season with her honestly. since it won’t change. little miss own it doesn’t own anything except to say the predictable “i’m a mess” which isn’t even owning it at this point. she always has hidden bitterness or agenda that she doesn’t want to air.

Loved Kandi in this fight and her reaction to country bumpkin killed me ? 

RHOA finally bringing it with fights and quotable moments!

5 hours ago, drivers license said:

this reunion i hope. Andy better ask the right questions i swear…

spacer.png

but i’m not gonna sit through another season with her honestly. since it won’t change. little miss own it doesn’t own anything except to say the predictable “i’m a mess” which isn’t even owning it at this point. she always has hidden bitterness or agenda that she doesn’t want to air.

Andy has turned a bit sour on Lisa but he is never going to ask her the questions that the users want to ask so it's going to be another pointless reunion

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Andy has turned a bit sour on Lisa but he is never going to ask her the questions that the users want to ask so it's going to be another pointless reunion

spacer.png

in my wildest dreams, a producer would slip in the cue cards a made up question from Ashleigh from Boston asking why a.) Rinna uses Lois as an excuse but LVP couldn't with her brother, or b.) why are they so far up Erika's ass yet they're baffled that Garcelle sticks up for her friend Sutton, or c.) why is it when Kyle makes it about herself it's "empathizing".

but seeing how the last reunion could've been their best yet, yet with that extended 4 episode stunt resulted to nothing, i'll go with another pointless reunion being the reality.

q8tveyP.gif

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Sheree NEVER wins at anything, a loser through and through.

yes, moreso complimentary coattail riding because she is the OG now that Nene is longer welcomed back at RHOA.

rXsBv8a.gif

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The fact that it was actually Nene that called Kandi an country bumpkin on season 2 though  :ahh:

Nene's delivery in her confessional was everything. The fact that she said it with an equally country bumpkin voice...the irony was not lost on me.

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

No Marlo, No fights 

spacer.png

I don't mind the Drew erasure but I mean...

rXsBv8a.gif

I'm all for bringing Andy down but Nene ain't doing it, she is delusional af

rXsBv8a.gif

the way that her life revolves around this show :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.