The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Monyetta is always just there I be forgetting she's technically supposed to be a friend of. :rip:

Yeah Zhe serves no purpose 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Monyetta is always just there I be forgetting she's technically supposed to be a friend of. :rip:

has kandi ever brought one friend on who isn’t incredibly boring like her

Edited by darkfantasy

Kenya snatching a man as soon as she sets foot in Jamaica. Marlo seething. :dies:

Moyetta is not for this show. I don’t think her husband said a word but his name lol

we need messy fatum back but Drew got her kicked off.

As ratchet as she was Drew would’ve kept the mess going.

9 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Awwww. Wow tnx so much for this! So nice of you! I watched the first episode of M2M. It seems nice. I will continue.

I will keep in mind  Southern Charm too

I second you have to watch Vanderpump Rules. Absolute TV gold.

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i'm probably going to do M2M after I get through S6-10 of BH.

So far RHOBH 1-5 is top tier but 6 is a bit meh right now lol

it's truly terrible for 5 seasons straight until the erika stuff. even the denise lesbian panic season and the one where they run off lisa vanderpump are a total snooze. 

44 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

second season of vanderpump rules is in the pantheon of greatest reality tv seasons ever

Psychotic Kristen carried those early seasons like a pro :clap3:. A reality tv STAR

OT: it seems that  Melissa/Joe not going to Tre’s wedding involves rumors of Melissa cheating resurfacing but this time coming from Margaret :deadbanana:. At this point i am convinced that Melissa does cheat and Joe Gorga knows about this :michael:

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Moyetta is not for this show. I don’t think her husband said a word but his name lol

we need messy fatum back but Drew got her kicked off.

Her husband was funny, though and Monyetta was a great FOH adding in adlibs when Kandi was roasting Marlo down to the ground.

I think Monyetta could grow but yes Fatum with that high pitched voice was a mess. She wasn't wrong but she was messy

3s6TCaF.gif

10 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Kenya snatching a man as soon as she sets foot in Jamaica. Marlo seething. :dies:

Beauty queen stays winning.

3s6TCaF.gif

Got her vitamin D and went on to the next.

Marlo having to go to the store for baby powder for dem grandpas...she know she tired of that run

Marlo ain’t going nowhere hihi 

spacer.png

titanic in terms of actual entertainment is true though. Horse mouth porsha needs to be back 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

This season of Atlanta is perfectly fine and neons better than the last two seasons which both featured two women who stans keep claiming are needed on the show. 

Marlo is taking the L in most of these confrontations but you can't deny that she's committed to bringing the drama...she deserves her peach 

RHOA is over and doesn’t even feel like the same show it once was

RHOA season high in demo is the same as RHOBH’s season high (which is considered a massive success). Very telling!

47 minutes ago, boys said:

RHOA is over and doesn’t even feel like the same show it once was

RHOA is going through a transformation phase so I’m sure S15 will be on an upward slope as the viewers will settle into the new cast. It’s similar to RHONJ S8-9 where half of the cast was new. And now RHONJ is the kingpin of the franchise! 

On 8/5/2022 at 8:13 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m going to ask for it at a gay bar Sunday and see what happens lol 

what happened

On 8/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, Alfred said:

why do Sutton's kids seem nervous to be around her? 

i feel like they are just awkward in general

Another 1M viewed RHOA show.:hippo:

2MPtOYm.gif

To think it started off slow with 900k+ went down to 700kish+ and is stabilizing in the 900k/1M range now that people are getting used to the change.

According to Kenya, they are getting 1M+ including +3 +7 dvrs and the execs are happy.

The transition was a success.

All of the Nene/Porsha/Phaedra Marlo "stans" hiding behind her because she brings drama. She continues to be a placeholder who will start mess for cheap and is treehugging Sanya and Sheree as  "allies" now.

Execs are not pleased at Sheree with the Tyrone situation but she's more stable than Sanya, Drew or Marlo.

28 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

i feel like they are just awkward in general

I think it's not easy being on camera and then seeing their mother play a role different than her off camera Mom role is probably what's going on.

Most kids are awkward on camera at first unless they are like Ramona's daughter who was ready for her closeup

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOA season high in demo is the same as RHOBH’s season high (which is considered a massive success). Very telling!

People love exposing themselves. It's already bad enough Bravo's plan (since 2019) was to make BH their flagship by sabotaging RHOA cutting out meaty storylines to protect people who are no longer casted anyways.

Why is Taylor listed as a “friend of” on the RHOC wiki page? Isn’t she a full time

25 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Why is Taylor listed as a “friend of” on the RHOC wiki page? Isn’t she a full time

She was announced as a friend the same day she was announced as joining OC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.