The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

8 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I really hope this is Mellissa/Joe's last season. I don't want to hear about them anymore :zzz:

Eschachly gif

There's really no point to either without Teresa. People don't care about the same fights which is why it's good Teresa is getting her own show to rebrand. 

I'm sure she will have another book, possibly cooking show, products to release via her daughters.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Random but I‘d literally pay for Carlton to be on the next RHUGT season, her life and personality are SO camp :jonny:

2 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

If Kim Zolciak-Boringman can get her own spin-off than Teresa definitely deserves one:alexz:

yup. Teresa has storylines for days. Probably one of the OGs who had solid storylines each season. Ramona, Vicki, Nene, Kyle, Gizelle and Karen haven't had it as consistently:coffee2:

I just struggle to see what a Teresa spinoff could possibly do to differentiate itself from NJ considering how Teresa-centric it has always been. Like just sit around and watch her get into mild arguments with the girls and her yes men friends while we wait for this current marriage to inevitably dissolve

Marlo proves EACH and EVERY episode why she shouldn't have a peach.

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Marlo proves EACH and EVERY episode why she shouldn't have a peach.

and she proves that failing to fill Nene, Cynthia and Porsha's shoes makes them appear even more unique because Marlo is proving it's not as easy as it looks.

she will just do it for attention and she's not even playing checkers much less close to chess.

Marlo is a placeholder for if an ex cast member returns or if they find a new girl who has that IT factor.

I'm still shocked they didn't at least give Chante' Moore a chance but I guess since some of her storyline is off limits they can't air certain things about her kid and ex husband.

There has to be more out there.

What show is good (not real housewives)

What should i start watch? Married to Medicine, Below Deck, Southern Charm or Summer House.

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

What should i start watch? Married to Medicine, Below Deck, Southern Charm or Summer House.

Married to Medicine is fantastic and miles better than ALL the housewives shows. 

35 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Married to Medicine is fantastic and miles better than ALL the housewives shows. 

Tnx for this. I will try it tonight.

Kandi started that fight

and marlo didnt say anything that mama joyce hasnt said (about Todd) and both Todd and her daughter have said (about her being an absent mother) hihi 

I love Married to Medicine....the dynamic between the women is so natural and shady lol. Next week will be good!

5 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

If you like BH try Vanderpump Rules (season 1-3 are GOLD, 5 is a return to form, the rest is pretty good). If you like ATL try Married to Medicine (seasons 1-3 are also gold. I like it but I feel like it fell off the last couple seasons where nothing really happened). Below Deck seems really mindless. You can watch the episodes out of order and you can still have a basic idea of what’s going on. There are so many seasons and spin-offs of it, so if you don’t really want to delve deep into something this might not be a good option for you. Summer House, I’ve seen here and there. The characters are really unlikeable, but the drama is trashy (in a good way) and engaging. There’s also Winter House which is a spin-off that crosses over with Southern Charm, so that might be a lot to deal w too. Married to Medicine had one spin off I believe, but I don’t think it’s worth watching. Southern Charm also had a spin-off set in New Orleans that ppl seemed to love, but it got cancelled. 

To me Southern Charm is one of the best shows Bravo has to offer. The Katheryn/ Thomas drama allows you to see the tabloid fodder play out in real time, and rivals any soap opera. There is genuine wealth (among Shep, Patricia, Whitney) but also more relatable characters. The locale and scenery is beautiful to see in Charleston. Season 1 is kind of a dud but 2-6 is full speed Bravo drama that we know and love. The only thing is that it’s kind of infuriating to see the casual racism, misogyny, and Southern mentality of many of the characters, although in the last couple of seasons it seems like the producers are trying to rectify this by adding more people of color. 

i'm probably going to do M2M after I get through S6-10 of BH.

So far RHOBH 1-5 is top tier but 6 is a bit meh right now lol

I don't get why people say Kandi isn't active...she has consistent storylines but they are not always the most interesting.

fbA37R3.gif

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

If you like BH try Vanderpump Rules (season 1-3 are GOLD, 5 is a return to form, the rest is pretty good). If you like ATL try Married to Medicine (seasons 1-3 are also gold. I like it but I feel like it fell off the last couple seasons where nothing really happened). Below Deck seems really mindless. You can watch the episodes out of order and you can still have a basic idea of what’s going on. There are so many seasons and spin-offs of it, so if you don’t really want to delve deep into something this might not be a good option for you. Summer House, I’ve seen here and there. The characters are really unlikeable, but the drama is trashy (in a good way) and engaging. There’s also Winter House which is a spin-off that crosses over with Southern Charm, so that might be a lot to deal w too. Married to Medicine had one spin off I believe, but I don’t think it’s worth watching. Southern Charm also had a spin-off set in New Orleans that ppl seemed to love, but it got cancelled. 

To me Southern Charm is one of the best shows Bravo has to offer. The Katheryn/ Thomas drama allows you to see the tabloid fodder play out in real time, and rivals any soap opera. There is genuine wealth (among Shep, Patricia, Whitney) but also more relatable characters. The locale and scenery is beautiful to see in Charleston. Season 1 is kind of a dud but 2-6 is full speed Bravo drama that we know and love. The only thing is that it’s kind of infuriating to see the casual racism, misogyny, and Southern mentality of many of the characters, although in the last couple of seasons it seems like the producers are trying to rectify this by adding more people of color. 

Awwww. Wow tnx so much for this! So nice of you! I watched the first episode of M2M. It seems nice. I will continue.

I will keep in mind  Southern Charm too

Edited by rooby.booby

jcr30tguz8g91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Not the streets saying Juan is out here liking other girls instagram photos and now his insta is down :rip:

Just caught up with last week's Dubai and omg Ayan is keeps proving herself to be a god tier housewives. The entrance with the big white dress and the massive train when she was having drinks with Sara, I died haha her one-liners are hilarious (paraphrasing) "i've been good, cleaning, doing the laundry, doing my husband", "i never had alcohol until i was 30, then i found i liked it" all in a space of 2 mins haha

She's so self-aware but in a way that she can make fun of herself, a literal queen.

The lunch between Brooks and her ex husband felt a bit weird, why show this man who's not in your life anymore and talk about past issues that are completely irrelevant now? She comes across really unlikeable but I guess we needed a villain. I have to say she's right in the fight with Sara in the recollection of the events, but I agree with Sara, she seemed like she treated her kid like a robot.

The dancehall party looks so fun, please more parties in BH too, enough of tense dinners

45 minutes ago, boys said:

jcr30tguz8g91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Not the streets saying Juan is out here liking other girls instagram photos and now his insta is down :rip:

Robyn will always have a storyline hihi 

Monyetta is always just there I be forgetting she's technically supposed to be a friend of. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.