• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Why was Dorit just staring off into space, you can tell she didn’t agree with anything Erika was saying 

Lmao I noticed this too. But then again Dorit’s default expression has kind of always been a blank look :laugh:

side note: the green screen for these after shows is hideous. that ugly mint green. Looks cheap af. Can bravo give these women a proper set?? 

5 hours ago, Stevie said:

Rinna is unhinged. She's clearly looking for her moment by screaming at Sutton over nothing.

Change your avi NEOW…(to Sutton)

Rinna has GOT to go. Wtf is her problem? 

Sutton & Garcelle need to be the main focus.

Kelly dodd said on a love that Dorinda told her she and Phaedra are back on housewives. I don't exactly know what Phaedra would be asked back on but it was said.

I'd be dissapointed if Jill and Brandi weren't brought back in some capacity after really shining on girls trip but the likes of Dorinda and Taylor were.

11 hours ago, Chemist said:

I actually don't mind Erika this season. She is a mess but she's a good villsin and not embarassing like Rinna :michael:

This is a good after show segment. Garcelle and Sutton articulate here very well Erika's bs

The way Dorit is mentally absent during the whole segment looks so funny :dies:

29 minutes ago, Crashed said:

The way Dorit is mentally absent during the whole segment looks so funny :dies:

She’s like what Cynthia used to be like. If you watch all the major fights in reunions she is just there dead in the face :rip: 

Yeah, Rinna is so gonna be Friend-Of‘d next season. Erika at least has the lawsuit going on to save ha job. 

Sutton and Garcelle the focus BARF.

How do people say that when they just got caught in a scheme? They are still amateurs. Erika slid right out of that one with ease.

Ya'll just be stanning any ole person, dont'cha.:coffee2:

42 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Sutton and Garcelle the focus BARF.

How do people say that when they just got caught in a scheme? They are still amateurs. Erika slid right out of that one with ease.

Ya'll just be stanning any ole person, dont'cha.:coffee2:

How many times can we watch Lisa Rinna contradict and bully other members of the cast? :ahh: we need to move on. 

Besides the anti vax part (where I actually felt sorry for her by the end because Dorinda is bat **** crazy even tho I’m 3x), I though Vicki brough the kiis so half the cast being asked back and not her would be upsetting. Are they really not being Brandi back? 

Who sat there at production, watched UGT2, and though oh WOW Taylor, Phaedra and Dorinda are the standouts :deadbanana:

Rinna is unhinged.

either actually having a nervous breakdown unhinged or unhinged in thinking acting like this will save her from getting demoted next season.

:dies:

m

33 minutes ago, FAN said:

Besides the anti vax part (where I actually felt sorry for her by the end because Dorinda is bat **** crazy even tho I’m 3x), I though Vicki brough the kiis so half the cast being asked back and not her would be upsetting. Are they really not being Brandi back? 

Who sat there at production, watched UGT2, and though oh WOW Taylor, Phaedra and Dorinda are the standouts :deadbanana:

Vicki is difficult to work with. She’s been very messy behind the since she found out about tamras podcast lol

RHOBh isn’t going to be announced soon lol (are we even halfway with that yet lol) or RHOA for Eva most likely 

phaedra was def a standout with tamra, Eva and maybe Jill. Taylor knows the OC girls and is a perfect friend 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dorinda asked for at least one season if they used her house :ahh: 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Are they really not being Brandi back? 

I mean Tamra asked Brandi who told her she can’t talk to her about it so it’s still not out of the window. The cast for next season hasn’t been announced anyway. 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

phaedra was def a standout with tamra, Eva and maybe Jill. Taylor knows the OC girls and is a perfect friend 

You're confusing who was the most likeable, vs. who actually contributed to the show.  If Phaedra wasn't there, not a single episode would have changed significantly in any way.  

4 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

You're confusing who was the most likeable, vs. who actually contributed to the show.  If Phaedra wasn't there, not a single episode would have changed significantly in any way.  

What about „she’s only 5 years older than me?“ tho? 

1 minute ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Actually the word was standout I replied to. If you looked at social media engagement that it was clear Phaedra was one.

im still trying to imagine how Monique would have fit in instead of Eva like originally planned 

Dubai was better than BH this week :rip: And next weeks Dubai looks far better than BHs preview too (I am already tired of Kyles overreacting before that musical guest) :rip:

I actually thought Dubai would get much less episodes, but they are having their first girls trip next week. So I assume the trip will be one or two episodes, then the season finale and then the reunion.

ok this is kind of messy Sutton. But they were kind of judging about why she hasn’t seeked help 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

4 hours ago, FAN said:

How many times can we watch Lisa Rinna contradict and bully other members of the cast? :ahh: we need to move on. 

I mean we are making two different points. 
I don't care whether or not Rinna/Erika leave as long as Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit is Cynthia'd along the way

Sutton and Garcelle are NOT those girls...just like Brandi wasn't that girl. What's happened is people have the core cast so much like Brandi they will excuse her bad behavior because of her target. Sutton is a liability. Garcelle is setting herself up in the future for people to call her out on how she treats Sutton vs others. She already broke the fourth wall by admitting Sutton is her friends...meaning none of them are her friends except Sutton but you are not supposed to say that because this is a "friend" group.

I agree that more Garcelle and Sutton friends need to come one but neither have the IT factor to take the helm.

Rinna can stay or leave but that doesn't make Garcelle or Sutton ready to fill big girl shoes.

Garcelle will be fine but people will turn on Sutton much like the did on Brandi/Nene/Jacqueline/Kelly etc. who displayed poor behavior but went after the core cast for our entertainment.

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

ok this is kind of messy Sutton. But they were kind of judging about why she hasn’t seeked help 

Sutton is setting herself up...Sutton has become the Monique of BH. She became a fan favorite because she went against the core cast and now is using social media to guide her moves for acceptance and validation...which means she has to be messy just as she calls others out for similar behavior.

It's going to turn against her and it will be delicious to see because you never make moves based on twitter comments...

But hey Sutton keeps the girls on their toes so at least that part is interesting.

My law professor at Northwestern just talked about Jen Shah in relation to plea deals :dies: :dies: :dies:  not this being Meredith’s alma mater too…

I had to jump into chat and mention how good SLC is, and she said it’s the only one she watches (which is a bit of a crime but she’s booked and busy, it’s still in my top four). We will be discussing this in office hours :sistrens: 

12 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Sutton is setting herself up...Sutton has become the Monique of BH. She became a fan favorite because she went against the core cast and now is using social media to guide her moves for acceptance and validation...which means she has to be messy just as she calls others out for similar behavior.

It's going to turn against her and it will be delicious to see because you never make moves based on twitter comments...

But hey Sutton keeps the girls on their toes so at least that part is interesting.

I’m not sure what you mean because more people defended Monique after the incident and many still do. (Which I truly don’t understand). She only fell off cause she’s not there. 

so unless Sutton pops erika besides the head I’m not sure when this will happen.

34 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m not sure what you mean because more people defended Monique after the incident and many still do. (Which I truly don’t understand). She only fell off cause she’s not there. 

so unless Sutton pops erika besides the head I’m not sure when this will happen.

I get there are a bunch of people on the wrong side of history but the truth is Candice did not deserve to be assaulted and people with solid character know this.

Sutton doesn't have it in her...what i was referring to was that Monique became a fan favorite and started reacting and shading based off of comments giving to her on twitter. She wasn't as bad a Karen changing her whole style to get props from twitter praising Auntie but instead of being a more attractive version of Charisse in terms of showing the socialite lifestyle she started thinking about what the audience wants her to do...so Sutton doing this messy stuff alongside the cast doing it just cancels it out. She should let Rinna and them expose themselves and show them how to do it...nope she's just getting in the mud with them. Garcelle got caught up last episode but she usually stays above the fray.

Edited by slw84

Don't ask for what you don't want

#TeamMonique always

rhop-drag-me-monique.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.