The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Not Chanel coming for Phaedra :skull: she’s so coming for a Jill Zarin arc going from fan fave to villain

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

But why is she even coming for Phaedra :rip: 

I don’t see anything that happened 

12 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Not Chanel coming for Phaedra :skull: she’s so coming for a Jill Zarin arc going from fan fave to villain

She deleted. I’m still confused 

On the rise again and next weeks episode is in Jamaica so you know they’re gonna go UP! I have feeling this is going to be the IT cast for the next seasons kinda how RHONJ S9 had a revamp with the addition of Marge, Jennifer and Jackie and it worked! :gaycat5: 

10 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

If it is, the show’s gonna collapse without her.

Yes, Teresa Is NJ. the only one who can hold up production and return back after a transition spinoff.

8 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

It seems like mutually assured destruction if true. I don’t know anybody who would want to watch a solo Teresa show, and I don’t know anybody who would want to watch RHONJ without Teresa

Lies you tell. People will certainly watch Teresa manage a new husband with growing daughters and just doing alot of teresa esque mess.

RHOA back at 1M. 

I would say Yay Shereey Hooray but this really was an ensemble cast input.

Chanel putting Phaedra in her place. love that for us:clap3:

18 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

On the rise again and next weeks episode is in Jamaica so you know they’re gonna go UP! I have feeling this is going to be the IT cast for the next seasons kinda how RHONJ S9 had a revamp with the addition of Marge, Jennifer and Jackie and it worked! :gaycat5: 

Finally :clap3: 

33 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Finally :clap3: 

meaning a return to 1M??? because this would be their 2nd time this season.

Brooks can’t and won’t keep her foot off of Ayan’s neck on twitter :ahh: 

This is kind of what I don’t like about Sutton. Why are you promoting someone that literally can’t stand you? Why are you apologizing for something you aren’t actually sorry for?

I just need her to get a backbone and stand in her mess. We need stronger people on BH

7 minutes ago, Khamis said:

This is kind of what I don’t like about Sutton. Why are you promoting someone that literally can’t stand you? Why are you apologizing for something you aren’t actually sorry for?

I just need her to get a backbone and stand in her mess. We need stronger people on BH

Garcelle posted the picture of the Rinna Wines part with Erika in it who she hates today. It’s for the show 

44 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Good for him!

Garcelle is truly the new LVP in the way she is conquering Bravo :fan:

Erika Jayne is a pro. She saw the setup from Garcelle and pivoted.

Garcelle is playing checkers, my loves.

To corner Erika, to set up a confrontation with Sutton only for Erika to not agree to have a sitdown with the three of them only for Sutton's unpredictable tail to fail to keep her composure before blurting out her anger about Erika's comment only confirming Garcelle was setting Erika up  for it :rip:

Garcelle, you made Erika's entire point with that failed move. That's not being a supportive friend. That's a strategic move. Being a friend and cleaning up an allies mess but giving another cast member more heat for stuff isn't a great thing.

Wow, Garcelle and Sutton really thought they concocted a fail proof plan:dies:

Rinna ended up looking foolish so bravo to Erika for shifting the heat aimed for her onto someone else.

Wow, not having Kyle in the entire episode actually breathed such life into the show. And Diana for that matter. I only really missed Crystal, and she was topic of discussion :mandown: looks like we now see who is integral/ extraneous

Sheree is rly giving nothing, aside from us being able to tell from her and Garcelle’s facial expressions that they are seeing thru every one of these white women :lakitu:

Meanwhile the “titanic” just pulled in season high numbers. So much for their being demand for a comeback. :dies:

Lisa rinna is a ******* ***** ass mother ******* *****

Edited by BlackJesus

Ok wait Nina is kinda growing on me on Dubai. She's giving that Cynthia Bailey role. Boring but kinda helps move story along

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Ok wait Nina is kinda growing on me on Dubai. She's giving that Cynthia Bailey role. Boring but kinda helps move story along

I just said the same thing!!

1 minute ago, ifyouseekLEM said:

I just said the same thing!!

Yass! I'm starting to find Nina's awkward vibe/nervous laughter to be endearing. I also like her with Sara and Ayan. A cute trio 

Lisa Rinna’s producers are failing her because now she is just marketed as a one-sided villain. 

I haven’t seen tonight’s episode yet so I’m just speaking on the rest of this season. But Lisa is just playing the role of an aggressor and a pot stirrer. But usually those characters have some sort of arc that makes up for it. Lisa hasn’t had that recently, and it makes her antics kind of a dread to watch. That is saying A LOT from a reality show we all primarily watch for in the hopes of drama.

12 minutes ago, Jaay said:

Lisa Rinna’s producers are failing her because now she is just marketed as a one-sided villain. 

I haven’t seen tonight’s episode yet so I’m just speaking on the rest of this season. But Lisa is just playing the role of an aggressor and a pot stirrer. But usually those characters have some sort of arc that makes up for it. Lisa hasn’t had that recently, and it makes her antics kind of a dread to watch. That is saying A LOT from a reality show we all primarily watch for in the hopes of drama.

she's really leaning into the "I'm such a mess" identity on WWHL tonight... seemingly out of nowhere. she's out of ideas :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.