The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

27 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Brandi DOES NOT FIT on the current RHOBHH.  That would be a huge mistake

I want her to come for Dorit thinking she would pull a win only for the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit to outsmart her and send her into a tailspin.

It's what the viewers deserve.

Taylor first

Jill and Dorinda are likely one the legacy show

Brandi might go back to BH

Eva has lowkey been considered for RHOA

Cynthia could easily go to BH, too

Just don't bring anyone back from NJ. No ma'am.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy Taylor changing housewives history like that! I can see how the Girls Trip format really changed Bravos perspectives on former housewives and how they became essential to the franchise.

If Brandi is joining BH no one is ready for the mess :rip: But I actually saw one tweet that said Kyle wants her back and how shes friends with the fraud five, so she would probably join them (and even worse do their dirty work) so she could stay on the show....their formation really needs to be destroyed.

Taylor? :ahh: I live for a comeback but she was like the only insufferable one who brought nothing in RUGT2.

I'm just gonna say it:
Taylor won me over on UGT2. I think she knows how to play the game.

What season of RHOC should I start with? I never watched that franchise

Beverly Hills needs some refreshment. I'm here for Brandi making comeback 

Cynthia was too boring for Atlanta which means she would fit in perfectly in BH. they should cast her already plus she’s already annoyed by Kyle so that’s a plot line right there.

43 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

46 minutes ago, Khamis said:

bit of a bummer. A move like this deserves full time status. Why only friend of?

Taylor has big "friend of" energy and I feel like she'll just be Tamra's backup, but yeah kind of lame on OC where Emily and Gina have been barely even giving friend of energy for years and still are full-time. Like I don't think Taylor is gonna bring a lot, but I know she'll bring more than them at least. 

The SoCal shows always make weird Friend of decisions though, Vicki was still basically a full-time cast member even when she was demoted and Camille was giving way more than half the BH cast was in Season's 8/9 when she was a friend.

Done more thinking and for BH13

Lisa, Diana, Crystal OUT

Kyle, Erika, Garcelle, Sutton keep FT status 

Promote Sheree. 

Bring back Brandi full time.

Dorit demoted to friend of. Kathy friend of. Kim Richards back as friend of. 

Bring out one new girl. 

7 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I just started from scratch and now I’m on S3. It’s a bit of a culture shock because there’s no drama, so much focus on the kids (S2 reunion Andy interviewed all the teenagers :deadbanana:) but Tamra is in S3 and it’s looking like the show is about to shift 

9 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

S4 but it's not until S7 that gets really good (when Brooks enters the chat :fan:)

1 hour ago, FAN said:

I just started from scratch and now I’m on S3. It’s a bit of a culture shock because there’s no drama, so much focus on the kids (S2 reunion Andy interviewed all the teenagers :deadbanana:) but Tamra is in S3 and it’s looking like the show is about to shift 

S4 is when the franchise became the Real Housewives we know now. Tamra vs. Gretchen is where it all started.

How is sheree still looking for fabric after 14 seasons :ahh:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

do we think it’s true :eek: 

If it is, the show’s gonna collapse without her.

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

If it is, the show’s gonna collapse without her.

It seems like mutually assured destruction if true. I don’t know anybody who would want to watch a solo Teresa show, and I don’t know anybody who would want to watch RHONJ without Teresa

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How is sheree still looking for fabric after 14 seasons :ahh:

:rofl:

not Jen Armstrong just being an easter egg for this seasons casting. 

Finally caved and started watching NY after enjoying Dorinda’s insanity on UGT. I’m skipping around based on what I’ve read the best episodes/seasons are so right now I’m on season 9 and I can’t help but feel that Dorinda and Ramona are super evil but for some reason I at least find Dorinda likable still. Ramona is just so scary to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.