The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

13 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Garcelle and Sutton are kind of like the new Brandi and Kim tag team duo, except without the dual alcoholism and prominent mental illness. They literally don’t even do half the work that Kim and Brandi did, and they still have the girls almost twice as pressed over nothing. It consistently impresses me :clap3: :wanda: :alexz:

:rip:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Y’all I been sleeping on M2M! Just getting into it with these last few episodes of the Heaven intervention :deadbanana2: The cast is great and the drama doesn’t feel staged like Housewives. The women (and men) being highly intelligent doctors/dentists/etc adds such a cool twist to an otherwise straight forward Bravo reality show format 

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Y’all I been sleeping on M2M! Just getting into it with these last few episodes of the Heaven intervention :deadbanana2: The cast is great and the drama doesn’t feel staged like Housewives. The women (and men) being highly intelligent doctors/dentists/etc adds such a cool twist to an otherwise straight forward Bravo reality show format 

I was just gonna say the same thing. It truly is the superior show, putting all the housewife shows to shame. 

The only one I really dislike is Anila. Everything about her screams fake and try hard. Also, the way she speaks to her husband :biblio:

Ok, i am gonna say this. I really start to like Drew. I never thought i would say that. :deadbanana4:

----

Should i try and start M2M? 

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

I wish there were enough of us viewing to constitute a thread! Heavenly is god tier TV and m2m runs circles around most houswiwves franchises. This season and last season feel like a return to form after a few dodgy blips 5,6 and 7 did little for me.

M2M is definitely superior to the Housewives franchises....I still wish they would bring Mariah back! 

Drew sounded insane on WWHL, talking about Sanya’s duty as a wife should be giving her husband children…I’m glad Andy called her out 

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

Maybe if they didn’t discard Mariah unjustly after she created the show, we would still use :michael:

this moment remains iconic though:

giphy.gif

0249076b365aec2dc48f2840dc93ab34_w200.gi

7mIe.gif

is Lisa Nicole still with her pathetic cheating husband btw? :toofunny3:

I KNOW Atlanta is bad if y’all are starting to stan Drew :clown:

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

M2M is top tier

I just wish Mariah was still on the show she was SO good

1 minute ago, aayAlex said:

Woah. Huge.

the way RHUGT2 was just one huge glorified audition. Now I’m almost positive Brandi will be back to BH next season

ok yas Miss Taylor!!! 

RHUGT2, stays winning. Now confirm Brandi, Jill and Dorinda!

Making Housewives HISTORY!!! Ugh she's so brave :alexz: 

Between UGTs, Miami returning, and now Taylor coming back, I feel like we may be re-entering a Housewives heyday :WAP: Now bring Brandi back to BH for next season (even as a friend of), and maybe even Cynthia to BH now that a precedent has been set for Housewives jumping franchises.

I am really excited to see the RHONY and RHONY Legacy casts too, hoping that Sonja, Luann (although those two are pretty much shoe-ins), Ramona (no matter how much this woman infuriates me, I NEED her on my TV!), and Jill at the very least are brought back, and that Dorinda is nowhere to be found! After her rude rubbing-it-in behavior to Jill on UGT, I never want to see her taken off pause :bam: 

With SLC3, Potomac, and Sonja and Luann's show (although that one is technically still unconfirmed by Bravo, right?) coming, we are going to be FED!

Taylor becoming even more iconic than the cat meme by jumping franchise :clap3:

1 hour ago, pokerfaceboy said:

RHUGT2, stays winning. Now confirm Brandi, Jill and Dorinda!

Dorinda can't come back if she's gonna keep being an insufferable drunk. Also Jill is boring

taylor needs to bring it. she turned up against brandi so she can definitely still do it

tho she better not just be tamra's puppet 

Brandi DOES NOT FIT on the current RHOBHH.  That would be a huge mistake

Oh wow the Taylor news is huge. Good for her! :clap3:

Tay Tay and Tamra are masterful pot stirrers which will help OC. I hope they go in with an alliance. It’ll be a kii to see them interact with Gina & Emily with Heather and Shannon on the sidelines. 

Poor Vicky :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.